Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
More scammers than ever?
Posted: 2014-03-16, 5:46 pm

TheEjaculator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I don't know if it's just me picking poorly but are their more scammers than ever working the RLD at the moment? I've been going for years but yet I now seem to have at least one shitty experience on every trip now.

The latest one was Maria, 1-3 Tromp on Thursday evening. Said she was from Caracus, dubious about this, looks Romanian, long dark hair, shaved on one side, v good body. Anyway, s&f agreed on the door, €50. All going well, then stops BJ, another €50 to fuck her. Apparently it was suck or fuck, and a good service was actually misheard and it was one service for 50. She got very pissy when I said no, I was firm but not rude, I have too much fun around here to get a bad name.

The annoying thing is I hadn't even had a drink or a smoke. I can understand it to a certain extent (Although still not acceptable) when people are off of their heads but come on, I'd literally just dumped my stuff at the hotel and gone out.

Anyway, I said I'd give her a write up on here and here it is. Avoid. Oh, and the BJ ceased the minute I refused the upswell, €50 for a minutes blow and then a wank.

Am I just choosing badly or has anybody else noticed an increase in the art of scamming punters?
Re: More scammers than ever?
Posted: 2014-03-16, 7:49 pm

bt12610
I've noticed that €100 for full service is becoming the increasing norm now. there are very few girls who'll suck and fuck for €50. Tough times, I suppose.
Posted: 2014-03-17, 3:16 pm

kingconan
Hmm Im not sure if I agree that there are not many girls that will suck and fuck for 50E...

I still think the norm is suck and fuck for 50E.
Posted: 2014-03-23, 11:55 pm

AndrewUK30
I seem get scammed quite a bit on oza.

I have also had the 50 euro upsell after I had already paid 50. Called herself "lovely", blond, slim build and is on the left hand side of oza coming from damstraat. Anyone know who this is?
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: