Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Kinky bars/clubs to go by myself
Posted: 2014-03-23, 3:53 am

ginamo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dear everyone,

I just moved to Amsterdam by myself and am looking for intimate kinky bars or clubs. Something local, where I could meet new likeminded people (I don't have much experience in going to swinger clubs, or anything similar to that, but I am very open to this and desperate to try it out.) Another thing I am slightly concerned about, is that I've read few reviews of places like Sameplace, and few girls said that went they went there by themselves there were groups of men and they felt quite unsafe. Thus would be great to find a nice, intimate place, not too tourist-ish. I am into kink and bdsm (just getting into this :) So if you had any advices for 'beginner's amsterdam kinky bards/clubs exploration it would be highly appreciated :)

gina x
Re: Kinky bars/clubs to go by myself
Posted: 2014-03-23, 11:19 pm

bitman
you could visit the showboat paranclub on 2nd friday of the month for mrs. manita's SM fetish party.

Watch out for the Wasteland party on 05 Apr in Nortsea Venue!

Have fun

Posted: 2014-04-01, 6:22 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
ginamo wrote:
Dear everyone,

I just moved to Amsterdam by myself and am looking for intimate kinky bars or clubs. Something local, where I could meet new likeminded people (I don't have much experience in going to swinger clubs, or anything similar to that, but I am very open to this and desperate to try it out.) Another thing I am slightly concerned about, is that I've read few reviews of places like Sameplace, and few girls said that went they went there by themselves there were groups of men and they felt quite unsafe. Thus would be great to find a nice, intimate place, not too tourist-ish. I am into kink and bdsm (just getting into this :) So if you had any advices for 'beginner's amsterdam kinky bards/clubs exploration it would be highly appreciated :)

gina x

Hi,

Well, this is probably not the reply you should expect at first time considering the question asked & your request, but I guess you could have a great time at La Vie en Proost. It's both a bar and a club, a stripclub precisely. Here, you can have some kinky but not too pushy moments with girls who are very willing to provide sexy ladpances (full show starts at 20 €) with boys AND girls. Kendall (tall brunette with a fringe, has a golden key around her necklace), Debra, Ashley, are attractive, laidback women and you can have a chat with them while drinking.

Friday and Saturday afternoons are far quieter than Friday and week-ends nights, so if you're not into crazy, animated nights, that could be a serious option for spending a nice relaxed moment with cheerful ladies.

La Vie en Proost is located at the end of the narrow alley called Bethlemsteeg. You'll see an end indicating the entrance (fee 5 €).

Hope you'll enjoy it Gina.
Posted: 2014-04-01, 2:31 pm

Roland Power Kat
Hello,

There is a big difference between kinky and swingers.

There are no kinky bars or clubs that I know of. Only "events" or "parties".

Bitman made good recommendations.

Go to the Wasteland site. Their events are 2 times per year. Next one is this Saturday. Bus goes from the Victoria to Zaandam (and return) for 10 euros from 9:30 till 6:30 am. Should be about 3,000 in attendance. It is the 20th Anniversary. Cost is 49.50 euro. You can buy at the door but personally I would buy advance. Check the site

Manita's parties require advance registration. They are monthly.

Go to the Demask store on Zeedijk they usually have a list of upcoming party cards.....including Unleashed, Bitch, Kinky Dreams, Paradise, Toxic and others.

Note though that often single males are not welcomed but single women are.

Once you meet a couple of people at a few events they will tell likely tell you of other events that you can go to....or if you feel okay meet someone that you can go to an event with.

You could also register with Fetlife. They usually list events.

If you are new (and we all were at one time) please be aware that almost all events and parties have and require that you conform to a strict dress code and that you will be turned away at the door (even if you have a ticket) if you are not dressed properly.

Hope this all helps.

You can PM me if you like.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-04-13, 6:39 pm

Revoib
Hi Gina,

I'm arriving in Amsterdam on Thursday, just for the day and evening, before travelling on to Belgium. Because I don't have long I'd like to make the most of my time, which includes checking out some more offbeat experiences and explorations.

Drop me a line if you're interested..I'll check in again before then.

Cheers
Posted: 2014-07-27, 3:21 pm

lior52
ginamo wrote:
Dear everyone,

gina x

try the bar below they a have strict rule to not or very limeted alow single males in so you will meet single (kinky) girls or couples and so much horny guys looking for a freebee

lior

http://www.sameplace.nl/
Posted: 2014-07-31, 3:39 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I second the Mrs. Manita parties at Showboat.
I've only been once, but I thought it was well organized, comfortable and civilized.
Recommending kinky clubs is hard.
You would like to be comfortable, but part of the thrill is to push you out of your comfort zone.
I don't want to bore you, but too much of a good thing is going to turn you off as well.
Have you considered going with a friend?
It will be easier watch and acclimate as a couple. A single woman in a kink club is going to draw attention.
I've seen plenty of couples watch and slowly get into action at Circle Club, but I have never seen a solo woman there. I have seen some FF couples, usually decked out as one dominant/one submissive.
Nothing keeps single men on good behavior like a dominant woman with a crisp riding crop!
Great way to look around without being dogged by single men.
I am a huge fan of the www.sexslavinnen.eu nights.
It is about 1.5 hours away just outside Antwerp, but well worth the trip.
Great kink, with a heavy dose of sex slave/gangbang. Nice venue, friendly crowd.
Stunning to watch, even better to join in.
I've never seen anything like it in Amsterdam. I'm sure there are some private parties that rival it, but as a public scheduled event, I don't think it can be beat.
I'd be happy to answer questions.

Weasel

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: