Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short Agnieszka interview in Project 1012 video
Posted: 2014-03-23, 8:56 pm

george47 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but Agnieszka seems to have agreed to appear in a short documentary. Most of it respects the various girls privacy so I provide the link here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwvRV4bRXA0 .
Re: Short Agnieszka interview in Project 1012 video
Posted: 2014-03-23, 9:25 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Thanks for the link George. Did not know about this video.

That is Agnieszka for sure. Sorry they disguised her voice, would have loved to hear it again.

Interesting dilemma they have over there. There must be a way to maintain the RLD in it's orginal form

but at the same time keep these low lifes out. Seems to me it is a police problem that has not been

addressed effectively. Whenever politicians get involved stupid rules the day.

Posted: 2014-03-23, 9:49 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
Thanks for posting George. Very interesting and informative.

(I was intruiged by the input from all the locals e.g. the logistics of the kamer rota).
Posted: 2014-03-23, 10:08 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
That's an interesting video. And it's definitely Agnieszka in her 72's OZA room from the moment there is that short little frame of her teddy bears. No doubt from that point, meanwhile it's her from the beginning as well.

I like this guy, Nico Bodewes. The way he talks and has this hindsight that you need to have after years of mongering. He's very wise. And has lot of humor.

It's an interesting document for taking the pulse of the city, the air that is floating around at this moment, and the way things changed so rapidly in less than 5 years. Two years after the kamer on Trompettersteeg have been closed something has changed forever in the Dam.
Posted: 2014-03-23, 11:10 pm

berkshiretyman
Hi
I have just booked my third trip and Agnieszka is on my "to do" list this time!!
Which girl is she in the video? In the yellow bikini? Also does she always have teddybears in her window?
Thanks
Posted: 2014-03-23, 11:37 pm

Dam_Obsessed
Brilliant documentary.
As mentioned on previous posts, 'Amsterdam has changed' a view that we all buy into and echo. However, I don't feel it is just the windows, the whole vibe, empty windows, shut coffee shops and sex shops dissapearing.

Although, this has happened, and by the looks of it will continue to happen, it won't stop it being my destination of choice.

If I was to sum up the scene at the minute, not just the RLD and window scene, but the drinking, smoking, and general cultural vybe with one word, then the word would be. Tired.

It has surprised me that no more covered areas are open. Out of the public eye but still active and legal. If 'they' want to shut windows due to problems they are creating, I wish they would open more with solutions. Sort of like re planting trees...
Posted: 2014-03-24, 7:53 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
11:29 shows cctv inside the kamers?
Posted: 2014-03-24, 1:10 pm

Anglofil
This reminds me of the CBS interiew with famous Sabrina when she was still working in Ams (OZA 117). Have searched for that one lately but cannot find it.
Posted: 2014-03-24, 2:27 pm

kingconan
davey1800 wrote:
11:29 shows cctv inside the kamers?

CCTV just shows the windows, nothing is recorded where the "business happens".

I thought that this video was really interesting actually. Nice to see what the real residents of Amsterdam think about the RLD, and most of them do still support it.

I do also agree with some of the points made by the council, although closing RLD windows and letting artists/designers stay there for free just doesn't make sense.

I'm all for the council making the RLD a safer place for girls to work though, as I am sure most of the guys here would be.

J
Posted: 2014-03-24, 5:43 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I just checked the video again. Agnieszka is shown in her window at 3:59, before she pulls the curtain closed. Yet she still consented to the interview... unless they recorded the interview before then and then decided to record her face from outside as well :)
Posted: 2014-03-24, 7:34 pm

george47 Power Kat
davey1800 wrote:
I just checked the video again. Agnieszka is shown in her window at 3:59, before she pulls the curtain closed. Yet she still consented to the interview... unless they recorded the interview before then and then decided to record her face from outside as well :)

I noticed that too. I suspect they just edited the interview into general shots and probably didn't even realise it was the same person. Also strange how the council woman was happy to be filmed with pissed off girls closing their curtains behind her at 10.46.
Posted: 2014-03-25, 2:09 am

jonios
Great video. Thanks for posting.

In case anyone cares, this video is not very recent. It is at least 4 years old and aired as a segment on an American news program called World Report on the HDNet television channel.
Posted: 2014-03-25, 5:57 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
jonios wrote:
In case anyone cares, this video is not very recent. It is at least 4 years old and aired as a segment on an American news program called World Report on the HDNet television channel.

Ahhh... I thought Agnieszka looked too slim. She's been a bit hefty for a couple of years now. She also said she'd been in Amsterdam for 4 or 5 years, when it would be at least 8. Also, Chikita Sex Shop by BaBa closed down a while back as well.
Posted: 2014-03-26, 12:42 am

walle
I especially liked the part where they are interviewing the artist and as he waffles on the camera man just fades past him and zooms in for a long shot of the girls opposite!

Also, the girl at 5:31 and the one at 15:49 are really hot, anyone know if they are still around? Probably a longshot since the video is a bit old now.
Posted: 2015-09-19, 6:27 pm

xoxoxsabrina
for me? I am flatered :)

xxx sabrina
Posted: 2015-09-20, 4:42 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sabrina,

You were always such a smart girl!
Glad to see you back here on the board.
And only 1.5 hours from Amsterdam...
I sure wish you would make it easy on us, and move back into OZA117!

Weasel

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: