Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
bbw Girls, t-Girls, fetish Sex rld April 2014
Posted: 2014-04-11, 8:24 pm

beginner88
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everybody, at First i Have to apologise for my bad English. I hope everything is understandable though.

So, I am visiting Amsterdam for the 11th time this year but only had 3 random sessions there. This time travel all by myself in order to fullfilL my dirtiest fantasies and I'm quite sure Amsterdam is the right place to do so.

I know where the ts-girls are located and I'm damn sure going to visit one of them this time. Are there any recommendations
For April 2014? Or are there even girls to avoid?

I was wondering if there is a special street/area just for bbw Girls?!

My last question (I guess) is, if there are any girls that do fetish kind of stuff for a good price. By fetish I mean pissing :)

Aaaand there is another question :D I've read a lot about "German Kim" I Googled the name of the street she works at, but how can I recognise her? Could anyone please describe her? Or are there even pics online?

Thanks guys!
Re: bbw Girls, t-Girls, fetish Sex rld April 2014
Posted: 2014-04-11, 8:43 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

beginner88 wrote:

I know where the ts-girls are located and I'm damn sure going to visit one of them this time. Are there any recommendations
For April 2014? Or are there even girls to avoid?

For the TS reports, check losbal's and bud bundy ones in trip reports. They are the most reliable sources.

Quote:
I was wondering if there is a special street/area just for bbw Girls?!

Well, Oudekersplein.

Quote:
My last question (I guess) is, if there are any girls that do fetish kind of stuff for a good price. By fetish I mean pissing :)

Check this thread . It describes some pissing experiences

Quote:
Aaaand there is another question :D I've read a lot about "German Kim" I Googled the name of the street she works at, but how can I recognise her? Could anyone please describe her? Or are there even pics online?

Thanks guys!

No pic.
German Kim used to wear a catsuit which was her trademark if I can say so. She wears dresses, mini skirt, she's often sat on her stool and she's working dayshift in Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1.
Posted: 2014-04-11, 9:08 pm

beginner88
Thanks for your quick answer.
Oude kerk is the area where only black women work, right?
I didn't mean black women in particular But yes, you are right.
Allthough the oude kerk area scares me a little bit, cause of the large amount of creeps in this area, I'm going to visit this area again :)

I am looking for the biggest breasts and the biggest Ass in Amsterdam. Any recommendations?
Posted: 2014-04-12, 2:11 pm

kingconan
Hmm some of those girls in the Oude Kirk area are pretty nasty... but everyone to their own!
Posted: 2014-04-15, 11:42 am

losbal
Thank you Carice for your recommendation.

For the original poster I would highly recommend Julia. She is a daytime T-girl who works 1 ish onwards (not sure of her finishing time). South American, about 5' 10" with an athletic figure and one of the more convincing shemales on the street. She can be found in Bloedstraat on the left hand side if the canal is to your back. Descriptively ...... from the canal and on the left hand side there is a street level window (which contains another beautiful shemale during the day time Paola/Paula - not the uber famous Paula but a younger model who is getting mostly positive reviews) then two basement level windows. Following the basement windows there is a run of 4 almost identical street level doors, 3 of which are associated with a window and one which is a private entrance to upstairs. The 3 window associated doors have numbers 1, 3 and 5 clearly labelled on them. Julia can be found in no.5. Slightly confusingly if you are using George's excellent RLD map (http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... eebus.html) then he has the room labelled as 3-3 Bloedstraat.

She often wears different clothes - I have seen a white bikini and a neon pink one. She is often in the nude too and peeking around her curtain.

50 Euros gets you a good time, 100 Euros gets you an excellent time.

Everything is covered (including giving her a blow job) and she is mostly dominant/active. Everytime I've seen her she she always fucks me. She can always get hard but I've never seen her cum, even when we've gone on some fairly lengthy sessions.
Posted: 2014-04-16, 10:51 am

beginner88
Thanks a lot losbals.

I make sure to check these girls out and I am going to write a review on here if u guys want me to
Posted: 2014-04-16, 12:13 pm

losbal
No problem beginner88, but if you really do want to thank me then please please write a report on your experiences, even if nothing happens. Just an update on the area and a description of who is available would be most welcome.

When are you off there?

Losbal
Posted: 2014-04-16, 4:24 pm

beginner88
I'll be there at 4/26/14 daytime.

Sure, I'll write something down when I am back home
Posted: 2014-04-16, 11:26 pm

losbal
Could maybe even try a 'live' report ........ see my example on the reports page ;-)
Posted: 2014-04-27, 7:51 pm

beginner88
Just arrived back home and I'm going to write a report as soon as I can. I have to say upfront I don't know the name of the girl I've been with.

@losbal: do you know what girls are working at Gordijnensteeg 4-2 at the moment?! It was a tall black girl, very masculine face.
Like I said, I'll write some report sometime next week
Posted: 2014-04-27, 8:26 pm

splodge Power Kat
The singel area is very good for milfs and there's always a few bbws too but not usually excessive bbws. This German Kim ? I'm not sure if it's the same one but I visited a blonde German milf once not far from the black ladies . Beautiful looking woman but upselled and ended up with a blow job of sorts but mainly a very tight wank. I had asked for doggy at the door but she said she hadn't known. Tricked me. Not sure if same woman. Blonde beautiful and prob about late 40s now. Always sitting on a stool too.
Posted: 2014-04-28, 10:43 am

losbal
beginner88 wrote:
@losbal: do you know what girls are working at Gordijnensteeg 4-2 at the moment?! It was a tall black girl, very masculine face.
Like I said, I'll write some report sometime next week

Doesn't ring any bells I'm afraid. The last girl I saw working there was Argentinian Nichol who wasn't black. Was this daytime or nighttime? and what was she wearing? I couldn't find anything on hookers.nl for that address either so it will probably remain unsolved for now. Nevertheless I am looking forward to reading your report!

Best wishes, L
Posted: 2014-04-28, 11:12 am

beginner88
It was daytime about 4.P.m I think.
She wore white panties and a white top, looked a little bit like the stuff wedding dresses are made of. Sorry, don't know how to explain better. She had a tatoo on one of her shoulders. Not sure if I mentioned this, but she is at least 1,85m if not even taller.
Posted: 2014-07-03, 9:10 pm

beginner88
I am sorry you guys have to wait so long for my Trip Report. I just dont have any time to write because when i am not at work my wife is allways around.

But i am going back to amsterdam tomorrow and because i have an 8 hour train ride i am going to write my Report. Promise!

Any News from Amsterdams t-girl scene?
Posted: 2014-07-03, 9:14 pm

kingconan
There are a few BBW girls in Singel too, really not my cup of tea (I did visit one last March but she wasn't great).
Posted: 2014-07-08, 1:07 am

losbal
beginner88 wrote:

But i am going back to amsterdam tomorrow and because i have an 8 hour train ride i am going to write my Report. Promise!

Looking forward to reading it, hope you have success in your hunting!
Posted: 2014-07-10, 7:24 pm

beginner88
my report is finally online.
Posted: 2014-07-11, 12:33 pm

losbal
you star ... heading off there to read it this minute !!!
 [ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: