Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What's the rld in Amsterdam like these days ?
Posted: 2014-04-13, 6:15 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

Visiting Amsterdam a couple of times very soon. Just wondering what the mix is like there now in terms nationalities , ages of the ladies and the number of windows. I've seen it shrink myself but just after an update. Haven't been for a few years and more. I suspect it is still full of shemales too in the same area. Also hoping the singel area has plenty of mature Latinas as it used to in times gone by. This is the main reason for my visit lol. De Pijp probably isn't worth visiting but I probably will. Have also posted queries about the same info for doublestraat in den haag too. Be grateful if anyone can update and also is there many black girls in both ?
Re: What's the rld in Amsterdam like these days ?
Posted: 2014-04-14, 2:54 am

coolwhip45
From what I can remember most of the black women are around the old church as usual, Tapping away at the windows, saying "come see Big Mama", bbw's for sure. Didn't see hardly any black women in single or de pijp areas. Same with Latina milfs. As far as shemales I know there is a few on Oudekennissteeg or Molensteeg at night for sure.. I was so drunk one night I didn't notice the blue light..I almost went in.. looked like an Asian milf..

Sadly I didn't fancy the RLD here so much, maybe b/c of my first time here..or maybe b/c I mostly got ripped off since I didn't offer 100 euros to the girls..i would say bring at least 100 for a good session..most of mine (3-4 sessions) were shitty at 50 euros.

Have fun,

Coolwhip
Posted: 2014-04-14, 3:18 pm

kingconan
You get what you pay for I guess... €50 can still get you a good time with the right girl but it's becoming more and more important to do your research before you go...
Posted: 2014-04-14, 6:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Thanks guys . This doesn't sound too good. Has Amsterdam s rld really got this bad ? No Latina milfs !!!!!!! That's criminal. Surely there are lots of them in the singel area ? was de pijp empty as per usual ? I can never understand that place . One time it'll be empty and then another time they'll be some real beauties working there? ?? Including a couple of milfs.
Posted: 2014-04-14, 6:32 pm

kingconan
Singel is the place to go for Latina MILFS.

There are a lot of them there, and they do tend to give a better service than the average De Wallen girl.

They aren't to my cup of tea but each to their own :)
Posted: 2014-04-22, 3:45 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Di pipj is as good as I have ever seen it. Very good selection daytime, with good to great service, and the Jan Steeg bar at the corner is my favorite.
I saw more Latinas nights in the Singel than days. None of the big Brazilian girls from days gone by, but still very good value.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-04-22, 10:53 am

splodge Power Kat
Thanks. Much appreciated . Singel is certainly getting visited. Does any one know the number tram to de pijp? Is it the number 16? Latina milfs really are my thing.
Posted: 2014-04-22, 12:01 pm

Red Lit John
Yes, trams 16 and 24 stop near the Pijp RLD. The best stop to get off at is Ruysdaelkade, just after Albert Cuyp Mark. Then, just backtrack over the bridge (you will see the kamers on the far side of the bridge, on the right).

Hope this helps,

John
Posted: 2014-04-22, 7:00 pm

splodge Power Kat
Cheers John. Much appreciated. It's a long time since I was there. Had one of the best rides of my life there once. A dark autumnal night and hers was the only window open. Not even sure if she was a cleaner or something . Italian lady and wow. What a fuk. Never forget it. Last time I was there it was about 2 or 3 pm and a fair few windows were occupied . 2 women really did tempt me. Especially one Latina milf in all the gear . Think I'd already visited a lady but if I see her again I'm getting straight in there. If I can make it past the beauty of the Latina milfs in the singel area that is ! !!! Lol. Thanks everyone for all the info.

Price wise I expect to pay 30 but most likely 40 in Amsterdam . 25 but mostly 30 in Den Haag. Rue Linne in Brussels about 30 but not sure. Ghent I have no idea if I get there this time. Probably not. And in Antwerp I expect prices to be 30 to 40 depending on the women and how busy the place is. Any one know what kind of ladies to exit in Antwerp's rld? I guess very , very soon I'll get to know it too well again.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: