Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Just oral sex (blowjob)?
Posted: 2014-04-15, 3:26 am

duspi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, I'm new here and I'm planning to go to Amsterdam in June. I've heard that "fuck and suck" option costs 50 euros. So I have a question... Is it possible just to receive blowjob and, if yes, how much does it cost? Thank you a lot :)

Oh yeah, can I get footjob also and is it extra paid or not?
Re: Just oral sex (blowjob)?
Posted: 2014-04-15, 3:37 am

coolwhip45
50 euros
Posted: 2014-04-15, 3:22 pm

kingconan
"Suck and fuck" is the term that you will here often and usually relates to a time of between 15-20 mins (dependent on girl).

I'm afraid though that for just a blow job you will still be looking to pay €50. You might get lucky and get €5-10 off but I doubt it.

Footjob I can't really answer however you will be looking to pay at least €50 I would of thought.
Posted: 2014-04-15, 5:10 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Perhaps €30 with the black ladies by the church, and/or the lovely Hungarian ladies down Molensteeg.
Posted: 2014-04-15, 8:38 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Davey is right. You can have a CBJ(or BBBJ) for 30 € in Molensteeg. You just have to ask at the door and don't worry they heard many things so they won't be ashamed of what you ask for.

Extra money is not necessarily done with extra money. If you have a good feeling/connection with the girl, if you ask politely if she can (and wants) to provide it, she can tell you she will do it for free. There are two options then : she keeps her heels on (more for the heels fetish) or she is barefeet which is also another fetish.
Posted: 2014-04-15, 10:13 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

Davey is right. You can have a CBJ(or BBBJ) for 30 € in Molensteeg. You just have to ask at the door and don't worry they heard many things so they won't be ashamed of what you ask for.

Extra money is not necessarily done with extra money. If you have a good feeling/connection with the girl, if you ask politely if she can (and wants) to provide it, she can tell you she will do it for free. There are two options then : she keeps her heels on (more for the heels fetish) or she is barefeet which is also another fetish.

Hi Carice,

I can't quiet recall ''Molensteeg'' but do girls who operate in this area provide BBBJ? (at discretion) I take it?

Cheers.
Posted: 2014-04-16, 12:15 am

duspi
Thank you all!:)

And yeah, there is that question - is it safe to have sex with prostitutes in Dam and.. are there latinas in RDL (I really like latinas)?
Posted: 2014-04-16, 12:38 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
duspi wrote:
is it safe to have sex with prostitutes in Dam

http://www.ignatzmice.com/RLD_FAQ
Quote:
Sexually Transmitted Paranoia

Q: Are there STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) in the RLD?

A: First of all, if you’re particularly worried about this subject, you shouldn’t be contemplating a visit to a professional prostitute in Amsterdam.

STD’s like Herpes, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Gonorrhea, HIV, Chlamydia and Syphillis are risks associated with sex in general, also in the RLD, but the incidence is so rare as to be nearly non-existent. As we do not have the medical expertise to cover this serious topic to the level of detail it deserves, we will not go into more detail. It is a good thing to educate oneself with objective, unbiased and non-politically motivated information, and neither this site nor posts on our message board are the way to obtain it.

[ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: