Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Service level has gone down
Posted: 2014-04-19, 3:20 am

coolwhip45
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Lets be honest with ourselves here... The level of service provided from window girls has gone down dramatically
50 euros gets you only "Sex hand fuck" (Thank you Helen). And if your lucky a CBJ with a mechanical 1 position only type deal. Also you must blow your load in five mins. or less or GTFO

I had a session with a tall girl on the corner of Sint Annenstraat just behind the Winston and across from the mushroom shop, she is located exactly on the corner with the large glass windows. Her name escapes me at the moment. She is a tall brunette who wears lingerie. To make a long story short I offered 50 euros and she basically laughed at me, but still went ahead with the session. A bad experience for sure. She wanted me to cum as fast as possible and get the fck out.. she wasn't as tight as I thought, and didn't give me the position I wanted so I did with what I could. Didn't even give me time to get excited. Expecting me to have a rock hard hardon almost instantly. Basically she belittled me the entire time and since the room was hot as hell I was sweating a bit. She called me out of shape, typical fat American. When in fact I'm not fat. I got muscle for sure..I don't know, but when I go back I'm going to visit the same girl with a rock hard hardon, I will walk down the street with a massive boner if i have to and give her a good 5 mins of my time :). It seems like if u don't walk in with a boner than don't bother. They don't offer foreplay? I mean at least give me 2 mins to get hard for goodness sake. Do I really have to walk down the street with a boner first?

I Also was lied to by a girl saying oh yeah 50 euros is ok, but once I entered its all of a sudden "50 euros for me and 50 for the house rent".. I'm starting to think if you don't got 100 euros on you then expected to be ripped off.

You used to be able to get DFK and a little intimacy out a wallen girl from what I hear. Doesn't seem that way these days.

Well just wanted to point that out..I'm sure u guys are reading others reports here

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/f ... -Amsterdam

post # 1345 and #1346 by reputable senior members,, saying AMS RLD is basically a McFck

Oh well maybe next time around things will work out.. just got to bring more money I assume
Sorry if I offended anyone, don't mean to be a douche, I love the city of amsterdam

Last edited by coolwhip45 on 2014-04-19, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Service level has gone down
Posted: 2014-04-19, 3:30 am

coolwhip45
you guys are regulars, have u seen any bad service lately?
Posted: 2014-04-19, 5:34 am

grimnul Power Kat
Well, this coming trip is only my second time, so I don't have much as a point of comparison, but even last time, I did have quite a few bad experiences. I really don't know why these girls do that, they'd do much better business if they were upfront and treated people better. To me, it really is as simple as A. tell me in advance that 100 or whatever is your minimum price, don't tell me 50, then try to make me pay 100 more in extras, and B. Provide good service. I don't mind paying a little more for quality, but if you try to screw me, I'm gonna walk out, and you have lost my business for life.

I think this trip I'm just gonna tell girls in advance that in willing to pay a little more and do extended sessions, and just agree on a price in advance to avoid the upsell and maybe get a little better service. I dunno, maybe if they think they can do repeat business and get a lot of money out of me, they'll treat me well. I'll see how it goes, I guess. I got 3k Euros cash I'm bringing with me to start, and I can take out more. Might be interesting to see if the girls treat you different if they think you're a high-roller.

I do have a list of girls I know I won't have to bother with that shit with, but I think for randoms, that's my game plan this trip. Not sure if it's smart or incredibly stupid yet, I guess I'll find out.
Posted: 2014-04-19, 9:37 am

officematt2002
I am just wrapping up a two part trip...four days last week and just one night on way home (last night). I do my research these days as I have been burned in the past. However, if someone strikes my fancy, I will pop into so,wwhere with woof and try amd dig around here for tips. So, out of five gals, two I had been with before and they are well reviewed (Polish Anna and next door neighbour Alexandra) so great stuff there. No up selling, nothing. Anna knows me well enough these days that she just pulled me into her room as soon as she saw me. Great lady.
The other three consisted of Sandy (Filipina on Stoofsteeg) and she was well reviewed. Always was tempted but this time she waved and I walked right in. What a great gal and fantastic tits and nipples. Will definitely see her again! Also quickly researched TS Vivian and went for it. Awesome. No upsell at all.
I also saw TS Sayura (sp?) on corner of Barbdesteeg and Oud (sorry, not going to look up spelling). So hot and tempting but no reviews, nothing. I notice that Barndesteeg is absent from reviewing for some reason. Some gems there. But she was this insanely hot Filipina. TS pf course. She did say 100 Euros for what i wanted but she had me at ease already and we had a fantastic session. Very non-rushed too. Nice gal. She told me to not be shy next time. I won't.

Gotta catch a plane.....sucks. Love this city.
Posted: 2014-04-19, 1:28 pm

george47 Power Kat
The Netherlands started using the Euro in 2002 and Suck and Fuck became 50 Euros. 12 years of inflation (relatively low but it adds up) means things are going to change. Lets compare it to an Easter Egg. 3 possible things occur-

1. Price of Easter Egg goes up = Price of S&F goes up.
2. Quality of chocolate goes down = Quality of service goes down.
3. Smaller Egg = Less services available and / or less time.

It's true that some shops (or girls) will buck the trend for a while and accept lower profits to get more customers but it can't last for ever. Things have been hard for a lot of people but I still think most will have had some kind of wage rise in the last 12 years whereas the girls have had none.
Like others of course I want honesty. There's nothing more annoying than getting one of those damn Lindt Lindor chocolate truffle boxes home to find the box only half full (which they all are so be warned!). I have never really understood why the girls didn't start asking for 60 Euros about 5 years ago and perhaps 70 now which would keep everything fair and honest. Sure they would need a fistful of 10 Euro notes for change but it wouldn't be that hard.
So I agree with price rises but lets keep it honest ladies.
Posted: 2014-04-19, 3:50 pm

loolz Power Kat
george47 wrote:
So I agree with price rises but lets keep it honest ladies.

This line sums it up nicely for me as well. I can now understand why some girls are starting to charge more and as long as they are honest about it at the window, that's fine with me. It's then up to the person to decide whether or not to go in. The girls which lie at the window are the big problem, but have these types not been around for years anyway? During quieter times it's not uncommon for some girls to make less than their kamer rent and this rent has also been rising over the years.

Anyhow, it seems there are still plenty of girls giving good value sessions for 50E based on recent reviews here. Personally, after 2 years of visiting Amsterdam and probably hundreds of sessions, I only ever had one session where I felt ripped off.
Posted: 2014-04-19, 6:56 pm

kingconan
I don't really agree that service level has gone down that much at all... There have always been girls that will try and milk as many Euros as possible from a punter.

I tend to spend €50 on a girl that I haven't seen before and this usually gets good results. If 10 mins in and I am still having a good time then I'll maybe pay an additional 50.
Posted: 2014-04-21, 12:36 am

fizzersix
to be honest, it would be nice to be able to answer that question for you. but only being there twice in six months, i can't give reviews about all the girls, but the two I saw gave excellent service;what you can say, I'm a creature of habit, variety is not my thing. The person I was with on one trip had 3 girls, and the after report was that they were a great deal for 50 euro.
Posted: 2014-04-22, 1:30 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

From my memory (she can also cheat on me) and experiences, S&F was originally at 50€ for 15 min and with some girls 20 min max, but it was not meant to be a S or F for that price which tends to become kind of a norm afterwards, during 2011 summer. In 2010, I heard girls starting to say "Hey, man what do you think you can have for 50 € ? I will only suck your c*** !". Pay 50 € and you can f*** me !". From that moment I knew that OZA was a tourist trap considering certain girls working there and the idea was to take as much money as possible in the short time.

The best providers, basically the ones appearing in the TOP 2014 list are still the ones who give you 20 min for the classic S&F which includes two positions and sometimes BBHJ at your request. Molensteeg has to be taken apart, but you'll certainly find a girl who will genuinely tell you that she's ok for 30 € (S&F)

The topic has been discussed many times. On one hand There are girls who are willing to give extras because they know you well,you have built with them a good relationship, they are confident about you so they are saying No for extra money for something like handjob, DATY etc.
On the other hand there are girls who systematically tries to upsell after you negociated the starting price at 50€ which is meant to be the price for s&F but they insisting on the fact that it only can be S at 50 plus another 50 € for actually having sex (that said, oral is already having sex...). Those girls will try to upsell for another position, for BBHJ or covered HJ that kind of stuff and they will yelling after you if you're not ok with that.

Negociations is always the key rule at the door. I guess it's simple when you are self-confident, either way, it's not always simple to aks for a good nice blowjob followed by a cowgirl and lots of fondle in front of everyone, particularly in close place like La Vie en Rose.

Once you are inside a room and you see that the girl is not taking off her clothes instantly, but starts to rub your clothes, and tries to give you an hard-on (if it's not already the case), starts to chat a little bit, put you at your ease, make you feel comfortable, say the money will come after, then that's a really good way to start a session and that girl is probably a good provider. This is not the norm, and it's always nice to have pleasant surprise with new girl or being reassured with regular ones, after you've tried something new and got a deceptive experience.

The price has raised. Let's see what's going on with the euro : all the things around the RLD have changed (clothes, shops, food, etc) and not only in Netherlands. Life is more expansive than before. Girls are aware of that too. The more they will ask for 100 € for 15 min without extra position and saying "Get out now that you cum" the more the situation will tend to become a norm. And in a few years, maybe girls will reply to the classic question "Hello, how much ?"Hello, it's 100 € for S&F, 15 mins".
Posted: 2014-04-22, 4:28 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Bren_McGuire wrote:
I don't visit Amsterdam as often as I used to, and one of the reasons is definitely reflected in what you're saying. Amsterdam RLD is risky business from a value-for-money perspective unless you really make an effort to do your research

This really sums it up perfectly as far as I'm concerned.

Friend of mine was here in Amsterdam visiting me a few weeks ago. I spent most of that time with him and he had a blast. However, the one time he went out mongering without me, he visited two girls in de Wallen (one in La Vie en Rose and one on Dolleb I think -- he already knew to avoid OZA) and had a shitty experience both times. Lying during negotiations, upselling for things that had already been agreed to as soon as the money changed hands, rushing, nasty attitude etc -- you know, the usual. It was only after I introduced him to a girl I knew on the day shift that he had a great session and left happy. The night before he went home, we travelled to a different city (it being Saturday, we had zero interest in enduring the shit show that is de Wallen on weekend nights) and both of us chose girls we'd never met before or researched. We both had a great time. I can't imagine that happening in Amsterdam under the same circumstances.

These days I still visit de Wallen but unless I A) already know the girl from past visits or B) have managed to identify her with 100% certainty based on many positive reviews on the internet (3 or 4 is not enough for me), then I simply don't even consider going in. Edit: Of course, I'm glad other people do because I'd never find them otherwise, but my current situation limits my ability to "take one for the team," which is usually the order of the day when flying blind in de Wallen...

Posted: 2014-04-24, 5:04 am

coolwhip45
Thanks for the replies, you guys made all good points and I appreciate that. Unfortunately I'm starting to think maybe I should just skip the wallen RLD altogether and instead of getting crappy service for 50-100+ euros in Amsterdam..I might as well just stay in Frankfurt longer and get better service for 30euros.

Although you guys compiled a great top 10 list..and I trust you like your my brothers..i feel that regardless of the girls in the top 10, I'm not considered a "Regular" to them and still might get shifted on service.. We'll see what happens guess I really have to think it out. I Was shooting for 3-4 days in Frankfurt and 3 days in AMS.. but now maybe I will just spend my whole week in Frankfurt. Thanks :)
Posted: 2014-04-24, 10:26 am

splodge Power Kat
If the service is poor then I suggest going elsewhere . If the service is bad there could be many reasons for this. Also with there being less windows maybe the rent has gone up with more demand for a place in the most famous rld in the world. Be nice to Amsterdam again and see what's happened to rld first hand.

Posted: 2014-04-24, 8:29 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
kingconan wrote:
I don't really agree that service level has gone down that much at all... There have always been girls that will try and milk as many Euros as possible from a punter.

I tend to spend €50 on a girl that I haven't seen before and this usually gets good results. If 10 mins in and I am still having a good time then I'll maybe pay an additional 50.

This is precisely my experience.
That being said, the going rate has been €50 since the Netherlands adopted the currency, so an adjustment is probably overdue.
The only thing I have issue with are the girls who will say €50 at the door and then demand more once your on the job.
However, in my experience and making use of the combined knowledge of this forum, this has only happened to me 3 times since 1995 & 2 of those girls were unreported here.

So unless you are determined to punt on OZA, I'd say that in general the service offered at €50 is pretty good.

Posted: 2014-04-25, 10:10 am

splodge Power Kat
Fifty euros is a lot compared to Germany . Namely Frankfurt. For me Frankfurt is tried and tested for the excellent price . It's been a while since I was in Amsterdam or Den Haag but for 50 euros it may mean less notches to add to the bed post. Ok, Ok, fifty euros isn't a million pounds but in Frankfurt, or a few places in Germany it's possible to get two for that price. Heck , even with ten euros left over.

That being said the set up in Belgium and The Netherlands is easier on the legs and there's a lot to choose from . How much is it in privie houses and does any one know any with mature ladies working in them ?
Posted: 2014-04-25, 5:57 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Amsterdam is 50 euros. Leeuwarden is 35 or less.
Posted: 2014-04-25, 7:02 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I remember 25 guilders S & F !!!

oh dear, i AM getting old LOL

regards

Posted: 2014-04-25, 7:06 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
greenhoff wrote:

regards

Had they started building the Oude Kerk yet, back then? (8~>)

Posted: 2014-04-25, 8:36 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Shinken69 wrote:
greenhoff wrote:

regards

Had they started building the Oude Kerk yet, back then? (8~>)

cheeky beggar lol
regards

Posted: 2014-04-26, 4:59 am

coolwhip45
Been thinking it over for hours...

I think I am going to give Amsterdam one more shot..my first time back in September sucked, didn't even get a chance to meet up with Lamipeter. I had one decent session out of four.. This time i'll do my research, recon and locate my list of ladies first and go from there. Last time I admit I did wing it, I was just amazed by the whole thing..it was something I never experienced, something I'm not used to being from the states. The food sickness I got didn't really help me either. I enjoyed everything but the sessions itself.

I think my first time experiences there will help me know what to expect...I won't fall for a 50 euro HJ from Helen and I wont indulge on the first hot girl I see. Maybe take a day trip to Leeuwarden or visit Club paradise too..

I'll give it one more shot.. Booking my trip right now. Hope it all works out =/
Posted: 2014-04-27, 4:26 am

officematt2002
Amsterdam always deserves a second chance. Bravo.
I remember a few years ago I went and found myself a tad bored. I figured out what I like and made it happen. I guess it comes down to a certain routine for me, but the city has everything I need: beer, broads, weed and a funky energy. And culture and history.
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: