Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
15 TH trip To Amsterdam
Posted: 2014-04-20, 7:23 pm

funfor2houston
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This will be our 15th trip to Amsterdam , I don't know how many Queens/ kings Day . We were not coming this year because Amsterdam and flying in general has become so expensive.

Looking forward to seeing everything , wish our usual group was coming but we lost Dennis 3 years ago and it sure has made a difference. Remember leaving the RLD to catch Taxis up on Damrak to go to leidesplein . One year we had 5 taxi's of stoned drunk people . It was like we were all 16 again.

One of our early experiences my wife and I got stoned and could not find our hotel . When you are tired and stoned and you can't find your hotel it is not good. She found a door that she thought was the door to our hotel but it was locked . All she could say was they locked us out. I told her I still had the American Express , lets find another hotel

A Dutch police officer came along and asked what we were doing we explained, and he asked the name of our hotel ....we couldn't say it . So my wife gave him the key he took her arm in arm and led us to our hotel . Everything was good !!!

Over the years we have visited most of the swingers club's and met some really fine people . I wish I could explain but discretion is expected in the lifestyle .

We always meet up with Roland who we consider a good friend and a helpful person. Remember one year at Susies Saloon several of our girls wanted to have their photo taken in front of a carved door in the club . Then they wanted to do it in the nude . Four of our girls stripped down and did au natural photos . at Susie.

Remember one Year a real attractive girl from Wyoming went with us , her goal was to have sex with a Europeon guy she found her guy and we never seen her after that. It would not be fair but I could talk for hours of things we have done in and around Amsterdam . See yall next WEEK !!
Re: 15 TH trip To Amsterdam
Posted: 2014-04-20, 9:39 pm

officematt2002
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sounds great, enjoy! I just finished what I think may have been my 11th visit. Man I had a good laugh on Friday night. What a hoot.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: