Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 32 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Asian girls
Posted: 2015-01-28, 9:16 pm

Stratosphere
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last trip there was a pretty asian at the first window on the right down Oedekennissteeg or Molensteeg from the church down towards Nieuwmarkt. I am not exactly sure which of those streets it was. Daytime sunday.
Posted: 2015-02-06, 11:23 pm

bruce38
Sure that shes a ladyboy in the photo so hope not like her lol
Posted: 2015-02-08, 5:30 pm

Amsterdamaged1
bruce38 wrote:
Sure that shes a ladyboy in the photo so hope not like her lol

Why are you sure of that? lol. I can confirm she is female, I am of no interest in Ladyboys etc. check out her page, clearly a woman my freind. https://twitter.com/dirtyjada but, she resembles that Thai Jenny who worked & who I miss.
Posted: 2015-02-15, 3:01 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Youngstarz wrote:
bruce38 wrote:
I can confirm she is female, I am of no interest in Ladyboys etc. check out her page, clearly a woman my freind.

Clearly a woman NOW, but what gender she was born is another thing!
If she is Thai, I would be putting my money on that she is post-op.

bb69

Posted: 2015-02-15, 9:02 pm

Amsterdamaged1
billybob69 wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:
bruce38 wrote:
I can confirm she is female, I am of no interest in Ladyboys etc. check out her page, clearly a woman my freind.

Clearly a woman NOW, but what gender she was born is another thing!
If she is Thai, I would be putting my money on that she is post-op.

bb69

She was born FEMALE and is from south korea or is Japanese. definitely not Thai!
Posted: 2015-02-16, 12:49 am

Supporting Member
Youngstarz wrote:
She was born FEMALE and is from south korea or is Japanese. definitely not Thai!

How can you say with such certainty that she was born female?

I wasn't saying that she was Thai. I was saying that if she was Thai there was a good chance that she was post-op (based on her bone structure and that she has had breast surgery).

bb69

Posted: 2015-02-17, 4:49 pm

Amsterdamaged1
billybob69 wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:

How can you say with such certainty that she was born female?

I wasn't saying that she was Thai. I was saying that if she was Thai there was a good chance that she was post-op (based on her bone structure and that she has had breast surgery).

bb69

Because she just is/was, she is pretty famous. I fail to understand, why you seem to think? well, it sounds as if you think every Asian girl is a Ladyboy? she is a chat girl for the famous show, Babestation. They only screen GIRLS!
Posted: 2015-02-17, 6:04 pm

Supporting Member
Youngstarz wrote:
Because she just is/was, she is pretty famous. I fail to understand, why you seem to think?

I've already justified why I thought that there was a chance that she is post-op (based on her bone structure and that she has had breast surgery).

Youngstarz wrote:
well, it sounds as if you think every Asian girl is a Ladyboy?

Far from it. From my time in Asia, I know that there are many, many Asian women :-)

BTW: Being a post-operative woman (Male to Female / MTF) and being a 'ladyboy' (trans-gender) are seen as two different genders.

bb69

Posted: 2015-02-22, 11:09 pm

bruce38
Yes i agree def looks like the structure of a ladyboy, i have sent many years in thailand and some do get past me, but im 90% sure she is was male. I wouldn't bar fine it anyway :)
Posted: 2015-02-24, 10:08 pm

Amsterdamaged1
bruce38 wrote:
Yes i agree def looks like the structure of a ladyboy, i have sent many years in thailand and some do get past me, but im 90% sure she is was male. I wouldn't bar fine it anyway :)

Please see my other post lol. I am telling you lot now she is 100% born a woman. she is a famous girl who works as a chat girl, this show would not screen a TS girl. so, your assumption to suggest she is/was 90% male are flawed. I won't respond to any further post r.e about if it's a he/she because the fact is she is female, always has been and always will be. :)

On a side note in relation to the thread, would be great if De Wallen picked up some new working Asian girls, it's been a long time since I visited one and would love to see a nice Asian girl(s).
Posted: 2015-03-03, 3:46 pm

jollyjokermuffins
Yes there are usually couple nice asian girls near casa rosso on the side street.
Posted: 2015-03-15, 7:02 pm

lilji
Just to add, there are a few Asian massage places off of Nieuwendijk (parallel to Damrak, streets heading towards Singel) with Dong Fang being reported as being a good one. HE always seem to be on offer and in my own experience, touching/nudity of the girls is fine too. I can imagine it's maybe possible to get more if need be.

Tends to be 35 Euro for 1 hour massage with 20 Euro for happy ending.
 [ 32 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: