Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for natural big boobs
Posted: 2014-04-23, 4:51 am

DarkPunter
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the forum but not new to Amsterdam as I've been already few times.
Long story short, I like busty girls and as I'm coming over for King's day I'd like to have some suggestions because it's been a year since the last time I've visited.

To make things clear, in my previous trips I really liked Alina, who used to work in Bethlemsteeg 11 and for a period (when I was for Queen's day last year) in La Vie en Rose k8. She's the perfect type of girl I enjoy: big tits, soft but not chubby/fat, but I don't see her listed anymore so I guess she has retired... well, I'm happy for her.
Another very good one was Macy, who worked in Dolleb, but I don't think she was a regular in the windows and I haven't see her listed either.

Fake boobs aren't my thing at all and prefer the natural stuff, but I'm also open to hear suggestions on other girls who are worth it, of course I'm willing to write my reviews as soon as I get back.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Looking for natural big boobs
Posted: 2014-04-23, 9:01 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

DarkPunter wrote:
Hello everybody,

To make things clear, in my previous trips I really liked Alina, who used to work in Bethlemsteeg 11 and for a period (when I was for Queen's day last year) in La Vie en Rose k8. She's the perfect type of girl I enjoy: big tits, soft but not chubby/fat, but I don't see her listed anymore so I guess she has retired...

Alina used to work in Dolleb for a short time, then moved (Oudekennissteeg, Stoofsteeg, Bethlemsteeg, La Vie en Rose), each time a kamer was free she took it.

She's retired since late 2012.

Quote:
Another very good one was Macy, who worked in Dolleb, but I don't think she was a regular in the windows and I haven't see her listed either.

Dutch macy is also retired. But there's still dutch Amber (in her mid 30's, natural D Cup) who's working Bethlemsteeg 3 dayshift.

The current working girls with big boobs are :

- Juliesara (Goldbergsteeg) Days
- Greek Anna (Trompettersteeg 5-1) Days
- Anna (Sint Annendwarsstrat 26-1) Nights
- (H)elena Sint Annenstraat 122) Nights
- Sherida (Trompettersteeg 1-2) Nights (but saw on days sometimes)
- Amber (Bethlemsteeg 3) Days
- Emily (Sint Annenstraat 21-1) Days
- Maria (Molensteeg 4-1) Nights

There are probably more girls, but that the ones who might fit well your expectations. All of the girls quoted do have their entry in girl sections in you want more details. Location is just in a few cases not updated yet (for Amber for example).
Posted: 2014-04-23, 10:44 am

beginner88
Thanks :) I'll be there on kings day too and I'm also looking for natural big boobs, so I make sure to check some of those girls out.

I've got a question tough.. Sorry for offtopic.

How is the rld on kings-day?
Is it more busy as on other days? Or are there maybe less girls?
Posted: 2014-04-23, 10:46 am

DarkPunter
Thank you very much Carice for the lists, will check the reviews immediately!

As for Alina, I went to her on 1st May 2013, I guess you meant she retired in late 2013. I will miss those boobies!

beginner88, I was there last year and the RLD was definitely more busy with party people everywhere. Girls were pretty much the same if not more, I got the feeling that some were there to take advantage of the hordes of tourists.

Still open to other suggestions for good girls, thanks!
Posted: 2014-04-23, 2:43 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
beginner88 wrote:
How is the rld on kings-day?
Is it more busy as on other days? Or are there maybe less girls?

Hi,

From my experience : I did it once and found it was awful. Not the atmosphere, not the parties (if you're into big parties I don't know how you could get bored) but in term of RLD activity and particularly in the tiny streets, they were just overcrowed, it was just impossible to cross Trompersteeg with two people side by side, and most of the people were looking one to another in order that someone just say "Ok, go ahead first". I never saw Dolleb, Trompettersteeg, Goldbergersteeg, OZA, Oudekennissteeg as full as this day and above all that night. It was simply crazy. I would avoid RLD during Kingsday.

darkpunter wrote:
As for Alina, I went to her on 1st May 2013, I guess you meant she retired in late 2013. I will miss those boobies!

She probably came back for a few weeks/months during 2013, and during first months of that year, but the last time I saw her was late December 2012.
She's officially retired, but who knows, you could have a chance and find her during your next trip !
Posted: 2014-04-26, 1:33 pm

officematt2002
Try Sandy on Stoofsteeg. Very nice, very nice big boobies and very nice nipples. And a friendly lady at that.
Posted: 2014-04-26, 3:24 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I'm new to the forum but not new to Amsterdam as I've been already few times."

I'm sure we've had this thread year after year in the past.. from Frank Dracman and bobBoobs82.. same requests, same writing style. Jolly poor show old chap, if you're just using new screen names whilst masquerading as a new guy on the forums. I stand corrected if need be.
Posted: 2014-04-26, 5:32 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Lol davey I had strong feeling of DeJa vu when I read it aswell lol davey I had strong feeling of DeJa vu when I read it aswell lol...... I could go on foorrrever! lol :)

Posted: 2014-04-30, 11:22 pm

DarkPunter
Sorry to say the contrary but I'm not a clone or using multi accounts for the sake of it. I'm totally new and wish I could find this forum before, even though I've been a long time lurker at the other well known dutch site (no idea about dutch language but I used the translator lol).

I just got back from Ams and will write some reviews of my experiences soon enough.
Posted: 2015-06-27, 8:29 am

frank dracman
I'm doing research for an upcoming trip, and came across this. Wasn't me. I've been a member since 2005, so I have no reason to use another screen name for a similar topic. My big boobs request is coming soon.
Posted: 2015-06-29, 9:19 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out Michelle/Micheala:
viewtopic.php?t=21669

Nice girl. Gorgeous big naturals

the dogs
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: