Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Amsterdam's RLD after a 3 years gap, what has changed?
Posted: 2014-05-10, 6:25 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would consider it OZA, I believe you can enter the Kamer from there - although as the bed is further back and so on Molensteeg, that's where you "enter the girl" ; so take your pick :D
Posted: 2014-05-10, 6:47 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
danny69 wrote:
I would consider it OZA, I believe you can enter the Kamer from there - although as the bed is further back and so on Molensteeg, that's where you "enter the girl" ; so take your pick :D

I just checked the map once again. There are five blocks in 41 in Molensteeg; and there's that window on OZA on the corner, which is indeed the 41-5. I've noticed twice or three times a brunette with long black hair and a short skirt, with an A cup and black bra, and I guess (but I'm not sure) that it is Vanessa. 41-5 is definitely on OZA considering the place and the pic. My blame.
Posted: 2014-05-11, 2:04 am

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
danny69 wrote:

I just checked the map once again. There are five blocks in 41 in Molensteeg; and there's that window on OZA on the corner, which is indeed the 41-5. I've noticed twice or three times a brunette with long black hair and a short skirt, with an A cup and black bra, and I guess (but I'm not sure) that it is Vanessa. 41-5 is definitely on OZA considering the place and the pic. My blame.

Yes it's one of those confusing locations and perhaps not perfectly shown on my map. Building 41 is certainly OZA though windows 41-1 to 41-4 would normally be considered Molensteeg.
I can give limited details though the days of me giving detailed reports have long gone. This is due to my relationship with Mai Thai being damaged for nearly a year after writing good stuff about her but some scumbag stalker telling her lies about what I wrote and an almost identical situation with Cookie more recently even though I have hardly mentioned her in years (you won't be stalking her with broken legs cunt!).
Vanessa works week days only. She previously worked in Den Haag and more recently in Singelgebied. She has long dark curly hair and is half Dutch, half Dominican and I'd rate as very pretty and mid 20s. She wears very high shoes and I guess she's about 5' 4" without them though she never actually stood up without her shoes on. She has a large tattoo saying Rachel on her side. I was drawn to her because she really seemed to be happy and was joking with other girls and passers by (unlike the miserable looking recommended Mila, Marie and Ella I'd put on my list). She was wearing a large holed black fishnet dress thing over black bra and briefs. She gave me exactly what I asked for though my expectations and requests are less than some. I suspect she does a naked S&F for 50 though I didn't request that specific service. The main thing that impressed me was her personality remained the same inside the room as at the door. Nice sex and a connection is all I want from a girl. Tick box sex sections are of no interest to me.
Posted: 2014-05-11, 9:43 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:
Yes it's one of those confusing locations and perhaps not perfectly shown on my map. Building 41 is certainly OZA though windows 41-1 to 41-4 would normally be considered Molensteeg.

Your map is excellent. As you wrote, 41-4 is definitely a part of Molensteeg (and in which one works brunette romanian Cristina, you can recognize her by her dark hair, and mots of the time she's wearing a pantie, she's shaking her butt at the window. She does a lot of extras). That's the last room in the street before the one on the corner 41-5 which belongs to OZA.

Quote:
Vanessa works week days only. She previously worked in Den Haag and more recently in Singelgebied. She has long dark curly hair and is half Dutch, half Dominican and I'd rate as very pretty and mid 20s. She wears very high shoes and I guess she's about 5' 4" without them though she never actually stood up without her shoes on. She has a large tattoo saying Rachel on her side. I was drawn to her because she really seemed to be happy and was joking with other girls and passers by (unlike the miserable looking recommended Mila, Marie and Ella I'd put on my list). She was wearing a large holed black fishnet dress thing over black bra and briefs. She gave me exactly what I asked for though my expectations and requests are less than some. I suspect she does a naked S&F for 50 though I didn't request that specific service. The main thing that impressed me was her personality remained the same inside the room as at the door. Nice sex and a connection is all I want from a girl. Tick box sex sections are of no interest to me.

Thanks. It's clearer.
She's reported on dutch site to have been seen at kamer 41-3 (and the dominican mention helps me to be pretty sure that is the same girl). Would you mind if I paste your text on girls section with a new entry ?
Posted: 2014-05-11, 1:55 pm

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
She's reported on dutch site to have been seen at kamer 41-3 (and the dominican mention helps me to be pretty sure that is the same girl). Would you mind if I paste your text on girls section with a new entry ?

Yes that's fine. I thought about doing that myself a while ago but felt my information was not really sufficient enough. I can't even say for certain what you would get for 50 Euros.
Posted: 2014-05-15, 3:30 pm

PeterPiper
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
greenhoff wrote:
I was over on May 1st for ine night, and it was probably the worst trip ive ever had/done [...] the RLD is not a shade of what is was a few years ago sadly !!

Yeah, it's nothing like it was the first time I visited. In the past two years, I think I've tried four, maybe five new girls in de Wallen (always with some trepidation.) All of them were terrible except for one, and she is so popular I generally consider it a waste of time trying to find her available. Amsterdam is finished as a decent destination for the sex tourist. The boneheaded authorities with their 1012 project, the idiot tourists with their tipping culture and tolerance for awful service, and the girls themselves have seen to that. It's a sad thing but, at this point, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone whose primary motivation for visiting is the sex aspect. Nor would I really recommend it to anyone for the weed either. Not unless you like being ripped off. Oh, but what am I saying?!? There's the Rijksmuseum! How could I forget that?!? That's clearly worth paying hundreds of euros for the plane and the extortionately priced hotel!! Oh... wait....

I'm really not sure what I do with this site as this trend continues. Given the current traffic level, the number of posts on the forum and the fact that we lose money every month, there's little point in keeping it alive as it is. Only reason I do it is because I know folks would be upset if it disappeared. But sooner or later, either that needs to happen, or the site needs to be rebranded with a different focus (perhaps Europe in general, with Amsterdam at the bottom of the list where it now belongs.)

Bluto, have you been to Antwerp?

I've been hearing really good things, sounds a lot better than De Wallen and not too far either.

I'll be going soon so will let everyone know.
Posted: 2014-05-15, 4:01 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
PeterPiper wrote:
Bluto, have you been to Antwerp?

I've been hearing really good things, sounds a lot better than De Wallen and not too far either.

I'll be going soon so will let everyone know.

Yes but only once and it was four years ago now. I had fun though. Picked a hot Bulgarian girl (having done no research beforehand), paid €50 and had a perfectly reasonable session with no silly restrictions or upselling. I went in the early evening, in January, and was still pretty happy with the selection. One thing I remember is the bed. It was like a nice, large hotel bed in a fairly spacious room -- really night and day compared to de Wallen with its tiny beds surrounded by those awful hard tiles. I'll go again some day.

For me, it's too far for a day trip from Amsterdam (it was 2 hours each way on the train, and I find the trains very expensive.) It's still easy enough to get good service in the Netherlands so long as you pick an RLD in any city that isn't Amsterdam, so that's what I tend to do nowadays.

Looking forward to your report. I only spent a few hours in Antwerp so it would be interesting to hear about your experiences.

Posted: 2014-05-20, 10:19 am

Fuzzy
Hi all
Can anyone confirm that the BananenBar is still open? It's good fun and would like to visit next week :)
Thanks.
Posted: 2014-05-20, 7:03 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Fuzzy wrote:
Hi all
Can anyone confirm that the BananenBar is still open? It's good fun and would like to visit next week :)
Thanks.

Hi,

Bananenbar is still open.
Today till 2am and Friday+ Saturday till 3am.
Posted: 2014-05-20, 7:11 pm

Fuzzy
Thanks Carice
Posted: 2014-06-07, 12:02 am

Guilders
I visited every year from the mid 90s but didn't really notice a change year on year until I took a break of a few years before returning in September 2012. The gentrification was clear to see, the halcyon days well behind, but the thing which peeved me most was the amount of road works and reconstruction being undertaken at that time. Walking over metal sheets and taking diversions, half empty canals et cetera. Due to return September this year and wondered if all these works have now been completed? Thanks in advance.
Posted: 2014-06-13, 12:57 pm

Tinny
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
I'm really not sure what I do with this site as this trend continues. Given the current traffic level, the number of posts on the forum and the fact that we lose money every month, there's little point in keeping it alive as it is. ...

Sorry to hear that. I've made very few posts but the site is valuable to me. It seems that the probability of getting bad service in the RLD has increased over time and the reviews on this site are the best way of safely navigating that.

Thank you for operating and paying for the site.
Posted: 2014-06-14, 4:24 am

coolwhip45
I hate to say it, but for me at least. Amsterdam's rld was a big letdown to my first trip there last year. I expected some amazing service even from girls who aren't reviewed..that was my mistake, I should have stuck to my list but I winged it and went with the hottest chicks trying to get me in...big mistake. Out of the several sessions I had last September I had one decent session, not spectacular, but decent. The others sessions I got ripped off and had bad service, even to a point were one girl made a personal insult calling me out of shape..when I stopped to switch positions..she thought I stopped b/c I was tired..long story short the rld put a hamper on an otherwise amazing trip. Everything else in Amsterdam lived up to the hype...the Bars were amazing, the people, my hostel, the drug dealers who sold my hostel mate crack,.. the coffeeshops (baba was awesome, although its weird u cant smoke a cig there) and the clubs. Amsterdam was awesome except for the RLD.

I'm going to give Amsterdam the benefit of the doubt and try the RLD one more time this September. I'm fully prepared, have my list and backups. And I hope to really find some nice gems that will keep me coming to Amsterdam for years to come. For me a good RLD is essential to keeping tourism up, weed and bars can only do so much..especially with most the stoners staying home in the U.S. since its starting to legalize there. My trip to Frankfurt was amazing..the RLD and the FKKS outside the city is really making Frankfurt boom and emerge as one of the best sex tourism locations. Hate to say it, maybe down the road the forum could have a girl index for Frankfurt? There is a forum already out there but its all in German, hard to understand via Google translate lol.
In Frankfurt I got outstanding service for a cheaper price than Amsterdam. I almost booked my next trip to only Frankfurt, but good ol' Amsterdam deserves another shot!!!

#AmsterdamReady!
#StillLoveAmsterdam

Guilders maybe we can meet up? i'll be there late September 23rd,24th,25th, can't wait.
Posted: 2014-06-15, 3:40 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Tinny wrote:
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
I'm really not sure what I do with this site as this trend continues. Given the current traffic level, the number of posts on the forum and the fact that we lose money every month, there's little point in keeping it alive as it is. ...

Sorry to hear that. I've made very few posts but the site is valuable to me. It seems that the probability of getting bad service in the RLD has increased over time and the reviews on this site are the best way of safely navigating that.

Thank you for operating and paying for the site.

Thanks Tinny. Folks, don't worry too much about the site. We will have a bit of downtime later this month as I move things to a new host. It might be slightly less reliable in terms of uptime (remains to be seen... I'm optimistic actually) but given that I'm going to be saving over 90% (seriously), it will have to do. When I wrote what you quoted above, I was not aware that this option even existed, along with another similarly priced plan with another company. Both companies allow adult content. We'll try the cheapest one and if that doesn't work out, I'll just move it again to the slightly more expensive (but still dirt cheap!) one. The only thing threatening the existence of the site was the cost of running it month to month. I simply can't afford it with our current host. That should not be an issue going forward, after the site migration.

Posted: 2014-06-15, 6:12 am

Tinny
That's good news.
Posted: 2014-06-15, 12:10 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
greenhoff wrote:
I was over on May 1st for ine night, and it was probably the worst trip ive ever had/done

ps no trip report sorry, as i did f*ck all sorry

same, Greenie.

i did a two nighter in March, and it was awful. i went over for two gigs, and was hoping i'd get to see a few of my fave ladies. i ended up only seeing Max, i think (which is fantastic, but my selection of fave girls is now down to 1!!).

i had fun the first day cos i had friends there - but left to my own devices on the next two days, i just got bored as shit. i had fun in my fave little bars, but like you said, the atmosphere in the RLD has gone and really wasn't like it used to be.

even the gig on sunday night just wasn't as fun as it usually is in Amsterdam.

so yeah, i didn't bother writing a trip report either.

i'm back for one night in August - and meant to be in Nov for my birthday. But seriously thinking for changing that trip to go somewhere else instead.

i've had the best times in Amsterdam (between 2010 and 2012 were some of my favourite trips), but i feel a little of what made it so special has gone.

[ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: