Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
DFK?
Posted: 2014-05-06, 9:20 pm

Dribble
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A few years back, Alkmaar had a great selection of girls willing to provide this service...and of course Annie Blue Jeans was the go-to girl in Mokum. But is there any chance of getting this nowadays? Any advice is appreciated, as I cannot fuck a girl if I can't kiss her...
Re: DFK?
Posted: 2014-05-06, 9:40 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I'm not sure how many girls in Alkmaar do it but it's still possible. A couple weeks back a hot Bulgarian girl upsold me for DFK and DATY (neither of which were my idea.) Paid €50 total and I was in there at least 25 minutes... fucking great time. That said, I was surprised, as it was never offered on previous visits with other girls.

dribble wrote:
Any advice is appreciated, as I cannot fuck a girl if I can't kiss her...

This being the case I really think you'd do much better in German FKKs. I'd probably skip Amsterdam altogether. Check our Other Cities::Europe forum for more info. If you're already planning to be in Amsterdam though, there's been a lot of talk about Mila lately, both here and on hookers.nl. It sounds like she provides DFK but good luck finding her available. I've never visited her but the reviews are somewhat reminiscent of what I remember people saying about ABJ...

Good luck and hope you report back on your experiences, wherever you decide to go.

Posted: 2014-05-06, 11:14 pm

Dribble
Thanks for the heads up...sounds like she'll be on vacation when i get there, but you never know. Any other suggestions would be appreciated, and I will be sure to report back on my research...:) Damn I miss Annie.
Posted: 2014-05-07, 1:06 am

berkshiretyman
HI all,
just got back from a 3 day trip (full report to follow as soon as poss I promise) and I can definitely confirm mila does indeed DFK in a standard 50e session....what a girl lol
so does milf Natasha in singel 24 Basement Right Spuistraat ..... great session all round (I had 2 lol)

Bt
Posted: 2014-05-08, 3:53 am

burn out
Hey

What is the name of the place?
Thanks
Posted: 2014-05-08, 4:13 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Quote:
I wouldn't say it's necessary to go as far as Germany for DFK, but I would suggest venturing outside of Amsterdam to give yourself the best chances.

I agree. Most of the girls in Leeuwarden will provide DFK. Plus the going rates are now 30 euro.
Posted: 2014-05-08, 7:54 pm

Dribble
Anyone been to Park 118 recently? Last time I was there was about 5 years ago...Dora was quite good, but no kissing. Amazingly energetic doggie though...
Posted: 2014-05-08, 8:38 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
I must edit Mila's thread, if you confirm that she offers DFK for basic 50 € S&F.
I read previously that she was providing it from 100 € and many of the reviews that were talking about it seemed to insist on that price and not the 50 €.
Posted: 2014-05-09, 8:41 pm

burn out
Thanks!
Posted: 2014-05-09, 9:19 pm

kingconan
Mila seems to be going from strength to strength at the moment... I'll definitely try to see her next week!
Posted: 2014-05-09, 9:29 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
kingconan wrote:
Mila seems to be going from strength to strength at the moment... I'll definitely try to see her next week!

Hi,
You must do it fast, she'll be on vacation next week (around May 15-16th from what I read).
Posted: 2014-05-09, 9:37 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I saw Mila on the 3rd, she told me it was her last day and she was going to Moscow for 5 weeks. You could take a look, but it might be too late already.
Posted: 2014-05-09, 9:56 pm

kingconan
Nooooooo! I don't fly out until next Saturday!

BALLS!
Posted: 2014-05-10, 8:59 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
kingconan wrote:

BALLS!

According to slick and grimnul it's already too late. I thought she was on vacation around 10th, but 4th was the initial day of her days off

Sorry.

That said, you still have plenty opportunities for the dayshift (nightshift is quite different).
Posted: 2014-05-10, 9:55 am

kingconan
I have a list of 6 that I am trying to see on the next trip so that is it down to 5... still not too bad! :)
Posted: 2014-05-10, 10:24 am

Alice Beeblebrox
Dribble wrote:
Anyone been to Park 118 recently? Last time I was there was about 5 years ago...Dora was quite good, but no kissing. Amazingly energetic doggie though...

I visited Park 118 a few weeks ago and had a good session with Alicia. Friendly Dutch girl who gave good DFK...
Posted: 2014-05-10, 12:34 pm

loolz Power Kat
kingconan wrote:

BALLS!

Tbh, you probably would have been underwhelmed by her looks anyway...
Posted: 2014-05-10, 1:26 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
What's the problem?

inline image

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Posted: 2014-05-10, 2:40 pm

kingconan
Ahh :-p is really that bad??
Posted: 2014-05-10, 2:55 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Honestly, IDK. I've yet to have the pleasure.
I was just having some fun having read a bunch of guys play down her looks.
I'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Mind you I've seen some Edinburgh street walkers who look like the pic I posted.
It's Heroin chic darling.

[ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: