Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
New on forum - Questions about TS girls
Posted: 2014-05-07, 8:40 pm

maxiruina
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone, this is my first time here.
First...sorry about my english.
I'm planning my second trip to Amsterdam.
I have a few questions about the RLD. because I read a lot and most of the topics that i'm interested are old.

1. I'm looking for ladyboys. I read about Bloedstraat area. That's ok...but anything about ladyboys. I read something about Singel... could you help me in my search?
2. Most of shemales are working at day? or in the night too?
3. I read the losbal's reviews and they are great but it always speak about the same 3 or 4 shemales. What about the other windows?

Well that's all.
Thanks for reading and I'll really aprecciate any comments.
Cheers
Re: New on forum - Questions about TS girls
Posted: 2014-05-08, 8:03 pm

kingconan
Hopefully Losbal will see this topic as he really is the guru when it comes to TS experiences on the forum.

I've always been a little tempted to see what it would be like but it would have to be a very pretty woman...
Posted: 2014-05-09, 1:28 am

maxiruina
Well... there are very beatifuls TS girls.
Maybe it's time to follow your temptations haha
Posted: 2014-05-09, 1:36 pm

officematt2002
Ladyboys are on Barndesteeg. Not a lot of info on them for some reason as this location is missed in the search index for some reason.
Posted: 2014-05-09, 4:05 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
officematt2002 wrote:
Ladyboys are on Barndesteeg. Not a lot of info on them for some reason as this location is missed in the search index for some reason.

There are zero threads in The Girls for windows on Barndesteeg so there's nothing to index.

Posted: 2014-05-10, 4:11 am

emilio
I'm kind of on the same level as you are. I've never visited any of the girls (TS or female) in the RLD, but I've been doing some "window shopping" a couple of nights.

Barndesteeg (spelling?) indeed seems to be the place for asian ladyboys. I don't know if there's usually all ladyboys, but I have seen at least two that indicated to me that they were.

I have only been around during the night. From what I've seen, there's probably 2-3 good looking ones. There is one really sexy thai girl, who I believe to be TS, who I've seen both times I've been walking around. I don't really know if she's pre- or post-op though, as she is always sitting down and keeping her legs together.

But yes, there are some asian ladyboys who, in my mind, look pretty good. Also some other TS on Bloedstraat who are quite sexy.
As I said, I haven't visited one yet. I think I'm a bit scared and nervous about the whole thing. But if I do, I'll let you know. Otherwise, you could review what happened on your trip, and maybe that will help me to dare go in as well.
Posted: 2014-05-10, 9:06 am

maxiruina
Hey emilio thanks for your answer.
Very usefull info.
So I think I should better go to that street in the night and see what happen there haha.

If you are nervous about the RLD there's a lot of information in this forum. You also have detailed info about the girls and TS. Maybe it's helpfull for you. I recomend the losbal's reviews for TS.
Posted: 2014-05-10, 4:03 pm

Fuzzy
losbal's trip reports are fantastic. It would be be great also to have a concise topic with a list of the quality girls. Julia seems to be a runner for the top spot!
Posted: 2014-05-10, 9:22 pm

JohnnyJones
I'm pretty curious and would like to try the experience but I'm so conscious about walking in when passers by are watching. I know I shouldn't care but I do! It's always been quieter in the Singel. I think a TS would attract more cautious customers in the Singel!
Posted: 2014-05-14, 10:26 am

losbal
Thank you for all the kind comments about my trip reports, but yes, alas it is true they mostly focus on the same few (well one really) girls. I'm only in A'dam about twice a year now (and always at the same months in low season) and always during the weekday, so the pool of potential girls is always a bit limited. That said time & cash are limited so although there is always the temptation to try something new, the lure of a guaranteed good time always draws me back to the same providers. On the other side I have been hugely disappointed by the selection of new girls! It is such a shame that the best providers have been around for years and years ....... where are the rising stars? Add on to that and the fact that there are only a few of us that write trip reports about T-girls ..... and well the information shared on here is really limited :-( My last report did detail a new girl, Nichol, so its not all old news I guess.

Obviously I would recommend Julia, Milly and definitely Brenda if she is about. If you want to add something new then can I suggest Paula/Paola? A new girl who is getting mostly good reviews and is located in the very first window on Bloedstraat (back to the canal, first ground level window on the left). She is not the uber famous Paula who now just does private calls (see kinky.nl) but is young and beautiful. There is a better description of her on my trip report.
Posted: 2014-05-15, 12:41 am

emilio
Haha something like that. Just do the usual thing, walk around the RLD and see what's out there. If there are no good looking ones on Barndesteeg, then there should be some at Bloedstraat. I've been strolling around a couple of times, and although there's not always a lot of real stunners, I think there has always been at least one or two that I found very attractive.

I think it's mostly the walking in while people are (possibly) watching that's the biggest obstacle. That's why I don't think I could ever go during the day, but the times I've been at night I have also felt uncomfortable. I guess I could try just having a couple of drinks and then head out there, might make me feel less awkward.
Posted: 2014-06-22, 11:49 pm

affonliner
Hi All
New to this forum.
Going to amsterdam this week after years since my last visit.
Im not a fan of the rld and am limited for time as well.
Any recommendations for private TS?
Maisje looks good but I cant seem to find anyone else real that looks good.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: