Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam by Splodge
Posted: 2014-05-14, 6:23 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Now then. I'm no expert these days on the Dam but I've been there a lot of times and have seen it change. In fact, I've seen it dramatically change. My visit in very late April was the first time for a very, very , long time . Ich kenn the streets implicitly habe no doubts about that but I've seen it change.

Throughout the years for reasons I've heard but cannot put pen to the papier about I've seen it change . This ist where ignatzmice.com fellow mongerers come in. Thr following is what I saw. Please excuse any typos.

Arrived in the Dam at about 4pm. Headed straight to singel area. You all know my preference . Sure enough lots of milfs and I had to take a breather because I had to settle myself . It was tough but I'd return ...........I was hoping. Walked round singel to satisfy myself. Saw about 15 milfs on duty. Headed in to the main rld . Didn't make it to De Pijp.

De Wallen = you lot already know. Was lovely to see thr place again and had thr pleasure of a Spanish milf. Thank you darling. Excellent .

After that it was back to Antwerpen. Reports to follow.

Posted: 2014-05-15, 9:37 am

splodge Power Kat
What I mean is. I don't need to explain Amsterdam because you guys already know what's there. I overheard a waiter saying that the rld has been shrank in size by 2/3 ...... I have to agree. The going rate was 50 euro. What's with this 50 euro malarkey? Don't they want any business ? Den Haag Doubletstraat is 25 euro!!!!! Frankfurt is 20. Can't give percentages as i mainly focused on the milfs in De Wallen. I think the sex tourists will go elsewhere now. I'd always visit Amsterdam for the milfs and I love the city but the rld isn't what it was. Someone's made a severe error closing a lot of it down.
Re: Amsterdam by Splodge
Posted: 2014-05-15, 9:47 am

splodge Power Kat
Thr rld feels like a circus. The tourists are there but now there's less windows and the vibe has gone. It's much harder to blend in as a mongerer. The girls seem more stressed too. Now Antwerpen, that's a classy city who have got it right . Put in an area out of thr main centre and let people enjoy in safety . Why not do thr same Amsterdam ? The rld isn't the the problem. It's those thst have ruined it who are. Deal with them.

Thr girl I had in thr Dam was about 42 and from Spain. Absolutely beautiful and great service. Gf experience hugging etc. Cbj followed by doggy. Loved it. One thing about these Latina girls though is some fool me in to thinking they may have a big butt when in fact once the clothes come off it can be a different matter. Good sex though and 50 euro. Only one girl in the Dam offered me 40.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: