Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Night and Day
Posted: 2014-05-16, 8:07 pm

JohnnyJones
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

I'm off to Amsterdam next month and I'm staying near the Singel. I'm going with friends but I've realised I've got some free time to myself between 5.00pm and 8.00pm on a couple of those days.

I've done my research and I've got a few on the radar. Polish Anna and Hayley stand out for me but I also like to try one of the milfs in the Singel I keep reading about.

Anyway, my question is, does that 5 til 8 window of opportunity mean I should be expecting to see day or night shift girls? Is there a rough time when the day girls call it a day and the night shift girls say hello. It's messing with my planning a bit as I can't decide where to go.
Re: Night and Day
Posted: 2014-05-16, 8:50 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Shift change is generally between 6pm to 8pm so your options are going to be relatively limited and your first hour is likely to be your best opportunity.

Posted: 2014-05-17, 5:23 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hayley goes home at 17:00, so I'm afraid you're going to miss her

the dogs
Posted: 2014-05-17, 8:15 pm

JohnnyJones
DogsAfire wrote:
Hayley goes home at 17:00, so I'm afraid you're going to miss her

the dogs

Thanks all,

Sorry to read that but really appreciate the warning. I need to do a bit more research or I'll end up randomly picking someone on the day.
Posted: 2014-05-18, 11:53 pm

lilji
If you want to see Polish Anna head as close to 5 as you can (as in, as soon as your free ho to her kamer). I may be wrong but I don't think she hangs about long.
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:03 am

berkshiretyman
lilji wrote:
If you want to see Polish Anna head as close to 5 as you can (as in, as soon as your free ho to her kamer). I may be wrong but I don't think she hangs about long.

polish Anna is definitely worth a visit IMHO
Posted: 2014-05-25, 12:39 pm

JohnnyJones
My main reason for picking Polish Anna and Hayley was that I'd read that both girls allow tit shots.

I realise this is a rarity. Does anyone know of any other girls who'd allow tit shots? Would I have more chance of getting this in the Singel?
Posted: 2014-05-25, 2:16 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Max, German Kim, Mila, Bulgarian Emma, allow this (tit & or body shot). All those girls have their thread in "girls section". But as many other things, especially from someone they never met before, ask them to the door if they are ok (generally it's meant to be included as an extra for 100€ and 20 min).

You could possibly find other girls providing it in Molensteeg (CIM there is not as rarer as other places around the RLD)), in particular Maria. She has other extras, just tell her what you would like and she will reply if she's ok or not. If a girl says no to some extras you wanted/would like to be provided, don't insist.

I remember Marta on OZA was providing it too, among other things like DFK. Great loss in my opinion for the RLD (the service has gone down since a few months/one year, and her retirement has left a void).
Posted: 2014-05-25, 5:24 pm

JohnnyJones
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

Max, German Kim, Mila, Bulgarian Emma, allow this (tit & or body shot). All those girls have their thread in "girls section". But as many other things, especially from someone they never met before, ask them to the door if they are ok (generally it's meant to be included as an extra for 100€ and 20 min).

You could possibly find other girls providing it in Molensteeg (CIM there is not as rarer as other places around the RLD)), in particular Maria. She has other extras, just tell her what you would like and she will reply if she's ok or not. If a girl says no to some extras you wanted/would like to be provided, don't insist.

I remember Marta on OZA was providing it too, among other things like DFK. Great loss in my opinion for the RLD (the service has gone down since a few months/one year, and her retirement has left a void).

Thanks Carice,

That's a helpful list.
Posted: 2014-05-26, 7:46 am

alexatmalta
Simona also allows tits shots for extra 50 E.
Posted: 2014-05-26, 10:59 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
Also add Brithney to that list.

Posted: 2014-05-26, 4:28 pm

JohnnyJones
akaDrPussy wrote:
Also add Brithney to that list.

Ah Britney, I've seen the pictures. Wow!

Has anyone spotted her working recently?
Posted: 2014-05-26, 4:30 pm

alexatmalta
JohnnyJones wrote:

Saw her on Saturday at the same room at Singel
Posted: 2014-05-26, 4:41 pm

JohnnyJones
alexatmalta wrote:
JohnnyJones wrote:

Saw her on Saturday at the same room at Singel

Thanks for the information. She's definitely in the list!
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: