Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Scam Artists every where in Amsterdam
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:29 am

spring_life
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sadly, I have been scammed by a number of girls in Amsterdam, but never at this level and this is the only time I bothered to note the girl and location. She said her name was Christine but I beleive that was a lie. She was a slim straight haired blonde, mid 20s, and was in window Stoofsteeg 3-1 (in Wallen) at night. She took the first 50 after we agreed on standard service plus touching, and then before she did anything, said that if I paid another 50, then she can really pamper me and we would not be limited by time. I only had 20s, so she took 60 and said she would give me 10 back. Not only did she not provide any of the standard services, but she tried to only give me a hj, which I rejected saying that wasn't what we agreed to. She then turned up her hostility and then said my time was up (it had only been 10 mins), and I had to leave. I realized too late that I was being scammed, and of course she kept the extra 10, for a total of 110, and I left angry. I will never be back to Amsterdam again and will stick with Germany.
Re: Scam Artists every where in Amsterdam
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:33 am

kingconan
Sorry to hear that you have had a bad time.
I have been particularly unlucky on this trip as well and have been given some pretty shoddy service too.
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:59 am

Amsterdamaged1
spring_life wrote:
Sadly, I have been scammed by a number of girls in Amsterdam, but never at this level and this is the only time I bothered to note the girl and location. She said her name was Christine but I beleive that was a lie. She was a slim straight haired blonde, mid 20s, and was in window Stoofsteeg 3-1 (in Wallen) at night. She took the first 50 after we agreed on standard service plus touching, and then before she did anything, said that if I paid another 50, then she can really pamper me and we would not be limited by time. I only had 20s, so she took 60 and said she would give me 10 back. Not only did she not provide any of the standard services, but she tried to only give me a hj, which I rejected saying that wasn't what we agreed to. She then turned up her hostility and then said my time was up (it had only been 10 mins), and I had to leave. I realized too late that I was being scammed, and of course she kept the extra 10, for a total of 110, and I left angry. I will never be back to Amsterdam again and will stick with Germany.

I think it's best to just stick with the reviewed and listed girls, who have built up a reputation as a good provider. I have my trip planned, my friends have got there flights and I am debating whether to go at all. there's got to be reasons why girls choose to rip of punters. I honestly believe it's a matter of discretion and that if a girl thinks ''Oh he's hot'' she will give him good service, but if some overweight/not the best looking man approaches her? she will not put on a performance as such. as silly as it might sound? I think there is truth behind it. my friend got ripped of by a girl in Amsterdam? yet another friend, sessioned with same girl and had a great time? YMMV
Posted: 2014-05-19, 1:03 am

coolwhip45
YES THATS HER NAME!!

Sorry that name rang a bell for sure. I seen her on my last trip, although she did save me from walking into a TS girl's window since I was drunk. She invited me in and said 50 euro for suck and fuck. She is maybe 5'7-5'9? kind of tall blonde and large blue eyes? she said 50 is ok, but then when I got comfortable she offered more time for extra 50 euros. I said ok fine. She said 100 euros is best, 50 for me and 50 for the house rent. I was drunk so I said wth 30 mins. right?... Wrong..

She only gave me a hand job (not to completion) but in the 69 position and did let me have some DATY for like 5 mins. But when I asked for sex she said your drunk and your not hard..I was definitely hard as a rock after DATY... I said and I am hard look at my erection. She's like no sex.. you can come back later when your hard. I was like wtf..give me my euros back.. she said no..you only gave me 70 so no sex..at this point there was no point to escalate and make a big deal. I left with a cold shoulder.. rip-off indeed.

The next night I was out after getting ripped off from another girl (Helen's classic suck hand fuck) I seen Christine again she tapped at the window, and I walked up to her and called her ripoff. Goodluck. Hope to never see her again, I figure the 100 euros was worth it though since I was saved from seeing a Asian TS girl.

I should of posted something here last September so I could gave u a heads up. Always forget the woman's name though. Sorry for the luck.

I'm guessing Christine is Dutch? sounds Dutch and looks Dutch to me but speaks English
Posted: 2014-05-19, 2:26 am

grimnul Power Kat
I have to say, I had absolutely no bad experiences whatsoever my last trip. Now granted, I didn't do too much of the random girl thing, mostly reviewed girls, but I did do some randoms and everything went ok. I do generally start at 100€ though, because I don't like short sessions anyway, so that may have played a role.

I have certain red flags that I've learned to look out for. It seems, in my experience anyway, that the best girls are the ones that don't tap on the glass or try to call you over or just generally do whatever they can to get your attention. The best girls generally seem to know they're going to get business sooner or later and don't need to resort to such tactics. I steer clear of the really loud, showy, "look at me!" girls. Seems to produce pretty decent results.
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:01 pm

loolz Power Kat
I had a session with this girl when I first started visiting Amsterdam back in 2012. It is the one and only rip-off session I've had out of hundreds - don't let one bad experience put you off.

Her thread: (for some reason it's invisible on the listings?) http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16799

It looks like she's been ripping people off since 2010 and this just shows that rip-off girls make just as much as (if not more than) decent, honest girls. She appears to be good at getting 100E out of people... ten customers like that in one night and she's 1000E richer for providing 10 handjobs. Not bad.

And youngstarz, if your theory is correct then based on my really positive experiences in De Wallen, it would make me a really stunning looking guy... which is news to me ;) YMMV, but it's not based on looks.
Posted: 2014-05-19, 12:42 pm

george47 Power Kat
I very much agree with Grimnul and loolz.
I also think it's hugely important to get to know the girl a little at the door. Negotiations don't mean a thing since the girl can simply lie about what she will do. So instead I think it's better to ask stuff like where she is from, what's her name etc. Often a girl will say come in and find out which to me is a red flag. Some will instantly get impatient with you which also puts me off. I remember chatting for the first time to red light queens like Nina and Mai Thai. Both were happy to chat away endlessly and never seemed the least bit annoyed or pushy. So my advice is to forget about the negotiating and concentrate on the girl's personality.
As I found out with Jennifer_C you can still get scammed but I think it's a better approach.
Posted: 2014-05-19, 1:20 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
loolz wrote:
I had a session with this girl when I first started visiting Amsterdam back in 2012. It is the one and only rip-off session I've had out of hundreds - don't let one bad experience put you off.

Loolz - I think that was hundreds of sessions with the same girl though? ;-) How many different girls are we talking about here?

loolz wrote:
Her thread: (for some reason it's invisible on the listings?)

It was last updated over a year ago so you need to select "All" rather than "1 year" (the default):
    inline image

george47 wrote:
So my advice is to forget about the negotiating and concentrate on the girls personality.

I feel like maybe even "good" (Amsterdam standards) providers may sometimes be unable to resist the temptation to upsell a new customer for basic services (certain positions, touching, top off, etc) if he fails to ask any questions about what's available at the agreed price... just my opinion. In the case of a true rip-off, negotiations are clearly useless so I agree with you there, but I'm just not sure they're entirely useless in other cases. At the very least, asking the standard questions about services/price demonstrates that you've done this before and know how it works. I just think it can't be a bad thing to ask and, in the case of a quality provider, she's not going to express any annoyance at your questions. So I would still ask, but that's me.

Posted: 2014-05-19, 3:52 pm

loolz Power Kat
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Loolz - I think that was hundreds of sessions with the same girl though? ;-) How many different girls are we talking about here?

Haha, you're not wrong, but I also hit over a hundred sessions when I used to see lots of random girls and I think I visited 30 different De Wallen girls in total, so one rip-off out of 30 isn't bad at all.

Quote:
It was last updated over a year ago so you need to select "All" rather than "1 year" (the default)

Ah, I need to pay more attention. Or maybe the default should be set to "All"?
Posted: 2014-05-19, 8:00 pm

spring_life
coolwhip45 wrote:

She only gave me a hand job (not to completion) but in the 69 position and did let me have some DATY for like 5 mins. But when I asked for sex she said your drunk and your not hard..I was definitely hard as a rock after DATY... I said and I am hard look at my erection. She's like no sex.. you can come back later when your hard

Yes, that is her!!! Except I didn't go for DATY because that's not my thing.

loolz wrote:
It looks like she's been ripping people off since 2010

This is what I don't understand. If this were a country where the profession is illegal, I would expect to be scammed. But as a tourist, the reason I came to Amsterdam was because it was supposed to be open and legal, hence such behavior should not be tolerated. Where is the law?? I would expect the government would want to protect tourists from fraud? None of us have the time or will to file suites, but there should be at least a hotline so a thief can't continue working for 4 years!
Posted: 2014-05-19, 8:12 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I've been told by a few of the girls that if a girl gets enough complaints to the police, she'll be investigated and possibly shut down. The issue, it seems, is that very few people ever report these girls because A. they don't have the time to go through all the litigation, and B. often they don't want people finding out that they've been seeing prostitutes (especially the one-timer tourists who these kinds of girls typically prey on).

I agree that a hotline or, even better, a website where one could submit anonymous reports would be very helpful. It would still require the police to act on these reports and actually enforce the laws though. I really think this should be a bigger issue than it is for the city of Amsterdam. Sex tourism is a big part of their economy whether they like it or not, and these girls are driving a lot of the tourists away. Look how many topics there are on the front page of this very forum right now alone, complaining about how the RLD has changed or is not worthwhile anymore.

If something was done to raise the standard of service back up to where it should be (people being able to confidently visit the RLD without the very real possibility of being scammed really should be an absolute baseline), a lot of people who have been jumping ship would probably come back.

Basically, we need to clone Max about a hundred times. Get on it, science.
Posted: 2014-05-20, 12:34 am

lilji
I think I've been very lucky, or easily. pleased,and haven't came accross the extreme rip offs. Tthe worst I've had is an upsell that's been accepted when I've. said no. I also. do go for random girls too but I suppose I take a mental note of the really bad ones from here. If your judgement seems to fail you more often than not then go through the section here and pick some girls from there. This website is an amazing soucer of information.
Posted: 2014-05-20, 12:41 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I agree 100% with Bluto. If you avail yourself of the info on this site and Hookers, it will reduce your risk of being ripped off, not guarantee that it won't happen. You still need to exercise good judgement.
The standard door step interview not only characterises you as someone who knows the score, but gives you the chance to gauge the girls attitude. Sometimes even the best girls can be having a bad day and won't provide their best [e.g. Marta in a bad mood vs Marta in a good mood] you can pick up on these things.
Regardless of her answers and reputation on the internet, if your spidey sense is tingling, jog on.

If you've taken the time to look her up, then you should have some idea as to the level of risk you're taking.
If she's unknown or unreported, interview, use your judgement and be prepared to lose €50. If you decide to go ahead and she won't take no to an up sell after the first €50 or things just turn sour, cut your losses and leave. More money at this point will NOT help. Don't forget to man up and report the bad experience so that the €50 won't be a complete loss. How much money have you saved by reading here that the hot girl on OZA that you passed two dozen times is a complete bitch who will bleed you dry.

I wish that rip off girls didn't exist in AMS, but they do and while there are one visit/no repeat tourists to make a living off of, there always will be. You just need to do your best to navigate around them.
In all the years I've been visiting the AMS RLD (Man!, twenty years, next year), I've been ripped off three times.
3/3 were unreported, 1/3 was as bad a session as described by the OP, 1/3 I was too drunk to make a proper judgment, 2/3 I had a bad feeling before entering but allowed the little head to countermand my judgment. 3/3 are reported here. I see it as taking one, ok three, for the team. In all three cases, I think I could have avoided being ripped off if I'd exercised better judgement. The warning signs were there.

Posted: 2014-05-21, 7:00 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
lilji wrote:
I think I've been very lucky, or easily. pleased,and haven't came accross the extreme rip offs. Tthe worst I've had is an upsell that's been accepted when I've. said no. I also. do go for random girls too but I suppose I take a mental note of the really bad ones from here. If your judgement seems to fail you more often than not then go through the section here and pick some girls from there. This website is an amazing soucer of information.

Hi,
I have the same feeling that lilji. I have been lucky enough and I also read a lot BEFORE i ever visited the first girls I've met in De Wallen (fall 2008). I've had upsells (with brazilian Carla who stood in Oudekennisteeg a few years ago)but never been ripped off in a sense you're coming for something you've asked at the door, the girl deliberately cheats on yourself, keep your money, does a CHJ, does not blow you, does a fake BJ with her hand, try to make you come fast and then say that you must get the hell out of here. I didn't like at all Bulgarian Kim in Sint Annenstraat 118, but I can't say she's a rip off. She's even have her fans (and I'm glad for her).

Worst experience I've had was with a girl, Giulia, Sint Annenstraat 21-3 nightshift, she was wearing a mask, statuesque, looked like a Versace's model. She could have worked in that business for sure. But she was absolutely haughty, hard silicone B Cup, distant, and faked everything she did, really acted like a cold stone and had no response to my tongue action on her pussy. I tried to break the ice but she didn't care at all. I could have done it with a doll, she would have been nicer and sweet (certainly). Never saw her again, I jumped into her room as I was kind of fascinated by her mask and her face. But sadly it turned into a very dull session for me.

I've seen Suzy, Sadie and Kira many times never went in, too aggressive for me (certainly Sadie is by tapping like a crazy on her window) all together could convince someone to not come back ever in the Dam if if he was with them and had sessions in a raw. I can't recommend it to anyone, but gives some idea of the worst experiences you might live in mongering.

Anyway I think it's really important for a newbie or someone new in the scene who have questions, to read patiently the girls section and particularly the rip off alert. It might keep him away from the artists of that kind.
Posted: 2014-05-21, 7:14 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
coolwhip45 wrote:

I'm guessing Christine is Dutch? sounds Dutch and looks Dutch to me but speaks English

She's russian.
Posted: 2014-05-21, 10:17 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
loolz wrote:
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
It was last updated over a year ago so you need to select "All" rather than "1 year" (the default)

Ah, I need to pay more attention. Or maybe the default should be set to "All"?

I think you're right. I just changed it. People were used to the indexes as is (i.e. without the filter) so it's probably better to just show all the listings unless the user specifically selects another option. Thanks for the feedback.

Carice Liefde wrote:
I didn't like at all Bulgarian Kim in Sint Annenstraat 118, but I can't say she's a rip off. She's even have her fans (and I'm glad for her).

Seeing that her listing was hidden with the 1 year filter also prompted me to make the change suggested by loolz. I mean, when users see the warning in red letters, I suppose it's not too surprising that there wouldn't be additional reviews for a year, so I guess it's not good to hide the listing in that case. Maybe not a "rip-off" in the strictest sense of the term, but definitely a horrible person who has no intent on providing a decent level of service. Absolutely one of the most unpleasant girls I've ever encountered in De Wallen. Just a miserable bitch (with a rather offputting manly deep voice to boot!)

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: