Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fellow Boob lovers point me to the best big Naturals of De Wallen
Posted: 2014-06-02, 3:02 pm

Braveinca
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Slightly following on from my other post, what girls would provide a uncovered titfuck amazing Boob worship service in De Wallen, I am a connoisseur of Big Breasts so large Areolas, and heavy boobs would be my requirements

Brave Inca
Re: Fellow Boob lovers point me to the best big Naturals of De Wallen
Posted: 2014-06-02, 7:14 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Braveinca wrote:
Slightly following on from my other post, what girls would provide a uncovered titfuck amazing Boob worship service in De Wallen, I am a connoisseur of Big Breasts so large Areolas, and heavy boobs would be my requirements

Brave Inca

Hi, that subject has been discussed half a dozen times lately and since five or six months now.

There's also a topic that has been locked very recently because the questions asked were exactly the same than other ones asked a few weeks ago, and then was cancelled.

Here's the most recent topic about big boobs http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22789
I would have add Alina in LVER 8 but since she upsells for having her bra off, I don't think I can recommend her anymore (but that's just my opinion).
Anyway, you'll find bunch of girls with big boobs, and the best provider is probably Helen(a) in Sint Annenstraat 122 nigthshift. Recent reviews from Darkpunter say so. She's an accomodating girl generally praised for her services.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: