Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I want to come
Posted: 2014-06-14, 9:39 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all

I have a few days free from work next week and would like to do a 2 nighter Thursday Friday.I can't find anywhere to stay for decent value is it because of the footie.

On another note on the footie well done to holland on beating Spain.MY local pub came out and did a promotion as there wasn't many in there just regulars every time holland score you get a free drink lol.THe night ended up being a good one the staff behind the bar just thought Spain couldn't lose lol cost them around 60 bottles of free drink.We was going mental in there 5-1.

Any tips on what I could do thanks
Re: I want to come
Posted: 2014-06-14, 10:16 am

molby
Hi mate...I've often stayed at the Meininger Hotel located at Slojterdijk station. Normally very good prices (especially in the week) the single rooms are small but its clean n tidy. Sounds a pain in the arse but really its not with central station only 5 minutes away and trains running there very reguarly. Only downside is the last train back is 1.30am but even then u can get a nightbus back to Slojterdijk or a taxi. Just checked the price on booking and its 177 for your 2 nights. .sadly no single rooms left..just twins for single use. Good luck
Re: I want to come
Posted: 2014-06-17, 9:23 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Couldn't decide on any room I wanted to stay so doubt if I will bother this time.Will look tommorow for Thursday if there is nothing for me I will leave it.I can still get the boat over at last min so I will try.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: