Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What's the worst RLD experience you've had?
Posted: 2014-06-17, 8:09 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Pretty bored if I am honest in work lol. searching around forum and then it came to me, that I wonder if any Micerz have had any relatively bad experiences with the girls of Amsterdam. who should I watch out for? ahaha!!
Re: What's the worst RLD experience you've had?
Posted: 2014-06-18, 12:09 am

grimnul Power Kat
Well, I'm a pretty easygoing guy, I don't get rattled easily, and I always try to be polite and respectful, so I've never had a girl just go off on me or be insulting or anything.

I'd say the worst I had was on my first ever trip, before I'd discovered this site. Girl on Oudekennissteeg, don't remember her name, but she said she was Dutch (I have my doubts, in hindsight) I remember she was in the very first kamer on the right if your were walking from Molensteeg, this was during the day. I didn't see her my last trip so she might not be around anymore.

Anyway, she was absolutely stunning (if I recall, she was a brunette with blond highlights, tallish, fake tits, probably a C cup, and I remember she had some tats) and, again, being that it was my first trip and I didn't know any better, I was going just by appearance. So I went up, she gave me the usual spiel at the door, and I went in. I actually started at 100€ because first trip, and also I tend to like long sessions.

So, we get started, and she's blowing me... sort of. She's basically giving me a handjob with her lips just resting on my tip, and sort of moving her head so it looked like she was sucking me. After maybe 5 minutes of this, she tells me we can fuck for another 50€. It was, I think, my second day and she was I'm pretty sure the second girl I was ever with in Amsterdam, so I agreed. She gets on top, holds my dick, and basically just squats on my tip, again, using her hand and just trying to make it look like we were actually fucking. After probably 5 more minutes of this, she tells me my time is up. I declined to keep going.

She was my first lesson on rip-off girls. I didn't even know they were a thing then, I just thought that was standard, but I sure left feeling ripped off. Was very pleasantly surprised to get very good service from the next few girls I saw.
Posted: 2014-06-20, 1:05 am

tonymunch Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
Pretty bored if I am honest in work lol. searching around forum and then it came to me, that I wonder if any Micerz have had any relatively bad experiences with the girls of Amsterdam. who should I watch out for? ahaha!!

really? you "looked round the forum" and didn't find any example of bad experiences? there are SHIT LOADS over the years, and everyone that submits trip reports writes about them (if they have them).

for starters, search "energiser bunny". that's a good place to start!

Posted: 2014-06-20, 7:44 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Yup, energiser (or energizer) bunny and Christina ripoff (or rip-off) should yield quite a few posts. Here's my experience with the latter back in summer 2008:

Quote:
10 or 11pm strolling down Dolleb, I had the great misfortune of making the acquaintance of Christina from "Greece" (upon returning home, I found her in the Device listed as "christina - rip off".... d'oh!!!) On Dolleb, coming from Sexyland, she's the third door on the right and seems to work most nights. Blonde/brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, great body, never smiles (should've tipped me off, but I was a bit intoxicated at this point). I went to speak to her and she agreed to a €50 S+F, with 2 positions for 20 minutes. As soon as I got inside and paid her, this all went out the window. Immediate upsell to €100, telling me I could kiss and have "full sex with positions" if I gave her the extra 50. Of course I declined and she was angry... didn't even let me get undressed... stopped me when I started to take my shoes off. Made me just pull down my pants some and lay on the bed (sideways, back against the wall, uncomfortable), where she proceeded to deliver the worst fucking CBJ I've ever received in my life. It was toothy/painful and did nothing for me... and when I asked her to slow down and take it easy, she just got very argumentative, telling me something like guys are rock hard as soon as she touches them, and wtf is wrong with me... that my dick is "kaput" and it wouldn't make a difference if she went softer. Then she started giving me an equally shitty mechanical HJ and kicked me out when I couldn't get hard from that... this all went down in probably about 7 minutes. I should note that her top and bottoms stayed on the whole time. Fortunately, for the duration of this trip, this would be my first and only encounter with such a shockingly poor "provider"... fucking bitch.

Posted: 2014-06-20, 9:12 pm

Amsterdamaged1
tonymunch wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:

really? you "looked round the forum" and didn't find any example of bad experiences? there are SHIT LOADS over the years, and everyone that submits trip reports writes about them (if they have them).

for starters, search "energiser bunny". that's a good place to start!

I didn't purposely search for any example of bad experiences. I was just browsing and I think I stumbled across a thread and it came to me? so, hence why I started the thread.
Posted: 2014-06-20, 9:20 pm

Amsterdamaged1
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Yup, energiser (or energizer) bunny and Christina ripoff (or rip-off) should yield quite a few posts. Here's my experience with the latter back in summer 2008:

Quote:
10 or 11pm strolling down Dolleb, I had the great misfortune of making the acquaintance of Christina from "Greece" (upon returning home, I found her in the Device listed as "christina - rip off".... d'oh!!!) On Dolleb, coming from Sexyland, she's the third door on the right and seems to work most nights. Blonde/brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, great body, never smiles (should've tipped me off, but I was a bit intoxicated at this point). I went to speak to her and she agreed to a €50 S+F, with 2 positions for 20 minutes. As soon as I got inside and paid her, this all went out the window. Immediate upsell to €100, telling me I could kiss and have "full sex with positions" if I gave her the extra 50. Of course I declined and she was angry... didn't even let me get undressed... stopped me when I started to take my shoes off. Made me just pull down my pants some and lay on the bed (sideways, back against the wall, uncomfortable), where she proceeded to deliver the worst fucking CBJ I've ever received in my life. It was toothy/painful and did nothing for me... and when I asked her to slow down and take it easy, she just got very argumentative, telling me something like guys are rock hard as soon as she touches them, and wtf is wrong with me... that my dick is "kaput" and it wouldn't make a difference if she went softer. Then she started giving me an equally shitty mechanical HJ and kicked me out when I couldn't get hard from that... this all went down in probably about 7 minutes. I should note that her top and bottoms stayed on the whole time. Fortunately, for the duration of this trip, this would be my first and only encounter with such a shockingly poor "provider"... fucking bitch.

Wow, I bet you was P***ed off with that performance.
Posted: 2014-06-20, 10:25 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gloria with the torn jeans anyone ?

ive been very lucky, only bad experience i had was with Alexia [ there were about 5 Alexias at one time ] + on my 2nd visit many many years ago when i was a naive country boy exploring finding out " just in time " that Ivana was infact Ivan !!!! [ if you follow] lol

regards

Posted: 2014-06-22, 7:34 pm

technolight
Every time I go , I get ripped off and still do it every visit.

Friggin 7 euros for a pint if Guinness.
Posted: 2014-06-24, 6:06 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
The one with Giulia (SA 21-3 nightshift).
I don't know if she still working, but she was statuesque, the kind of fashion model girl you swear she will give you one hell of a time, based on her look, but the one who completely ruins the session as soon as the door is closed after the short negociation.

Was very dull in all departments (especially on daty, which is the worst thing I can even think about when I try to make the session enjoyable for a girl, especially if she likes it, which was apparently absolutely not the case for her). Well, she was also haughty, very distant, very cold and I felt like I had to rush things to finish that awkward moment of what I still think is hard to describe as a "session".

When I finished my tongue action, she looked up at me, said "Ok... bye". And that was it. I just thought for one second : "What the f*ck I just did ?".
Indeed I took the bet and did a very bad mistake choosing her. She wore that mask that, with hindsight I considered to be one of the reasons I should never had session with her : except for the girl in SA 21-1 (including romanian girl Emily), I never read any good review about a masked girl. Same for the girls with uniform. Is there any excellent provider who wore a uniform in the past months/recent years ? I don't think so.

Anyway, everybody had at least one poor/disaster session. I will not say that Giulia was a rip off (she didn't promise me she would provide DATY asked for money and did nothing but a fake CBJ instead). She's just the kind of girl who does it only for the money, has built something that separates clearly her own personality & the business, she obviously put a limit between being a working girl and what she is outside the work (she looks like she really doesn't care at all about sex and just do that job for money amount).

I still consider I never had any rip off artist I could suffer of. Been lucky. Really.

Generally I felt when something was ok or better when there was a click between me & a girl. I remember passing by the window of Marta a dozen times, smiling at her but never stopped. She was weaving a smile back or something showing she was recognizing me, and when I finally took the plunge, the first thing she said was "At last ! You know I saw you walking a dozen times ? Did you see other girls ?" I initially thought she would kick me, she was quite intimidating, but that was just a facade. Was funny as she was first pushy, asking for details but ten minutes after, when the ice was broken in a way, was absolutely charming and warm.
Posted: 2014-06-24, 4:23 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
i think i have been very lucky and never really had a bad experiance while in amsterdam.the only thing is when i was there once i cracked my foot open and broke a surface veign on my foot.i had to keep my foot up for a day in the hotel and taxi it to the stenaline port as i could hardly walk cost 100 euro.made it home ok without any treatment over there so i was lucky.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: