Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
New shop's? on Tromp and Dolleb...
Posted: 2014-06-18, 5:17 pm

retro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Took these two photos of the room's that have recently shut and been done out on Trompettersteeg and Dollebegijnensteeg.
Not sure exactly what they are as I didn't hang about long enough to find out...
One looks like it has something to do with art and the other looks like a coffee shop (a normal coffee shop) of some sort. Both where empty every time I walked by...

Attachments
2014-06-18 16.07.48.jpg
2014-06-18 16.07.48.jpg [ 867.14 KiB ]
2014-06-18 15.23.01.jpg
2014-06-18 15.23.01.jpg [ 893.92 KiB ]
Re: New shop's? on Tromp and Dolleb...
Posted: 2014-06-18, 7:38 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Well, we can only hope they both go out of business in short order, just like that dumb shop that appeared in the former "fishbowl" and is now gone. Morons.

Posted: 2014-06-19, 4:15 am

grimnul Power Kat
I saw a few of these places my last trip. They always seemed completely abandoned. I can't see how these places are going to be able to stay in business.

That actually brings up an interesting question. What happens if/when the government idiots turn all these kamers into shops and they all wind up going out of business because no one's going there anymore?
Posted: 2014-06-19, 12:51 pm

george47 Power Kat
grimnul wrote:
That actually brings up an interesting question. What happens if/when the government idiots turn all these kamers into shops and they all wind up going out of business because no one's going there anymore?

People go to loads of places that aren't redlight districts. The subsidised art stuff will be replaced with regular businesses and the area will be like any other in Amsterdam with a normal average flow of people.
Posted: 2014-06-20, 10:15 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
retro,

It's related to this, thanks to loolz for having pointed out it into the thread about kamers closing
http://www.voordekunst.nl/vdk/project/view/2412-dits
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: