Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Inside Amsterdam's Red Light District Tour 2014 Part 1/2
Posted: 2014-06-20, 9:33 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Adventures In Europe new video.

It makes me wonder, why is this the only ''main'' channel, which feels to capture the girls faces? and very close up direct footage of them? I am pretty sure a lot of the girls do not want to be broadcasted. although it is always nice to get an idea of what some of the girls listed in ''The Girls'' section actually do appear to look like of Amsterdam when someone visits. I am pretty sure a lot of you, will recognise many faces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmeRsNkKBu0
Re: Inside Amsterdam's Red Light District Tour 2014 Part 1/2
Posted: 2014-06-20, 10:11 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Elodie Stoofsteeg at 0'25s (the blonde with shoulder tied up blond hair)
Anna Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1 at 0'50's (retro can you confirm ?)
Isabella OZA at 3min'22s
The girls offering "lesbian show" on OZA at 3min'57s
Posted: 2014-06-20, 11:34 pm

retro Power Kat
Quote:
Anna Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1 at 0'50's (retro can you confirm ?)

Yeah, I thought it was her when I looked at the video, she's wearing a different top to what I've seen her in recently.
Posted: 2014-06-21, 6:09 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
A nice quick glimpse of Elodie there, yum yum.. I will have to cap the clip and slow it down for a good view :)
Posted: 2014-06-22, 12:15 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
anyone know the blonde girl with glasses around 1'05"?

Posted: 2014-06-22, 9:04 pm

Braveinca
Hi unfortunately i don't have privileges to post links yet sadly,
but there is a really clear image of a girl on flickr, dark hair tanned busty bbw in leopard skin dress
if you type red-light in flickr search, perhaps someone can identify her?
flick account is D'Lish

thanks for your help
Posted: 2014-06-22, 9:45 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Braveinca wrote:
Hi unfortunately i don't have privileges to post links yet sadly,

You should. Try it.

Posted: 2014-06-23, 11:15 am

Amsterdamaged1
davey1800 wrote:
A nice quick glimpse of Elodie there, yum yum.. I will have to cap the clip and slow it down for a good view :)

I really want to visit Elodie, I just hope I find her when I soon visit Amsterdam. The Blonde girl with glasses @ 1:05 may that possibly be Vanessa? There are simply, Too many gorgeous girls in the video/Amsterdam.
Posted: 2014-06-23, 7:01 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
I really want to visit Elodie, I just hope I find her when I soon visit Amsterdam. The Blonde girl with glasses @ 1:05 may that possibly be Vanessa? There are simply, Too many gorgeous girls in the video/Amsterdam.

You should pay a visit to Anna (the girl I've mentioned above), working in Sint Annendwarsstrat 26-1 nigthshift.
Posted: 2014-06-23, 10:16 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm pretty sure that some of those pictures are several years old, because I recognized windows like OZA 27-3 which has been closed since about 2006 or 2007.
Posted: 2014-06-24, 1:53 am

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:

You should pay a visit to Anna (the girl I've mentioned above), working in Sint Annendwarsstrat 26-1 nigthshift.

What makes you suggest Anna? is she new to Amsterdam RLD? when I visit Amsterdam, I am booked now for the third time this year, previously lost out on £200+ on flights alone this year, as I've had to re-schedule, but third time lucky and am due to visit around Winter.

If Anna is still there, I will visit her seeing as you suggested her and you certainly know your stuff. I will also be sure to visit other girls and will list my reviews to the database. to name a few that spring to mind; Mila, Polish Anna, Cookie, Brithney, Elodie, (Russian) Veronica, Max, German Kim. You wrote me a brief list a while ago of who you would personally visit. I will be sure to follow that listing and hopefully give back to the site, as I have received a lot of guidance from mainly as such yourself.

Thanks.

P.s I am really looking for Russian girls and blonde chicks.
Posted: 2014-06-24, 5:49 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:

What makes you suggest Anna? is she new to Amsterdam RLD? when I visit Amsterdam, I am booked now for the third time this year, previously lost out on £200+ on flights alone this year, as I've had to re-schedule, but third time lucky and am due to visit around Winter.

If Anna is still there, I will visit her seeing as you suggested her and you certainly know your stuff. I will also be sure to visit other girls and will list my reviews to the database. to name a few that spring to mind; Mila, Polish Anna, Cookie, Brithney, Elodie, (Russian) Veronica, Max, German Kim. You wrote me a brief list a while ago of who you would personally visit. I will be sure to follow that listing and hopefully give back to the site, as I have received a lot of guidance from mainly as such yourself.

Thanks.

On the reviews I've read, the reports back, I never read among the several any bad or mixed review. Which is something rarer these days. The more positive feedback you have, the more chances you have to session with a good provider. It happens with German Kim, Max & Agnieszka.

If you're looking for a titjob session you'll have for your money, and even if you're not a boob guy, you'll probably enjoy the session if you're into CBJ as she provides it and she does it genuinely. She does uncovered titjob too.

All in all, we have a star here. They are not so many these days.
Of course your list is very relevant and you should have plenty of good times. Especially if you spot the blonde russian Veronika (but be warned she would devour your penis if you're into fast and powerful BJ).
Posted: 2014-06-24, 6:59 pm

Braveinca
For my benefit Ive been looking for lovely naturally busty lady to give
me an uncovered Titjob, Is this Greek Anna you are referring to?
Posted: 2014-06-25, 8:40 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Braveinca wrote:
For my benefit Ive been looking for lovely naturally busty lady to give
me an uncovered Titjob, Is this Greek Anna you are referring to?

Read the post above, I just wrote it.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: