Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Red Light Blues
Posted: 2014-06-24, 6:57 pm

liam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone recognize any of the girls in this documentary that are still working in Amsterdam? looking a few recognizable faces for my next trip in a few weeks.

http://vimeo.com/13964274
Re: Red Light Blues
Posted: 2014-06-24, 11:17 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think that was Sarika at 5:50. Located in LVR K7, from Surinam, looked like an Indian girl. Very petite, fragile looking. Visited her in early 2008, not seen her in the last 4 years or so. Sweated all over her, much to her chagrin. Spent 15 minutes pummelling away in doggy before I blew my load... the sweat was dripping off my face onto her back.. she looked in the mirror at me with total disgust on her face. She RAN to the sink to scrub herself clean. Good times :)

Kim at 43:00 rings a bell, but we need an expert to comment. Carice, over to you bro :)
Posted: 2014-06-25, 1:06 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
davey1800 wrote:
Sweated all over her, much to her chagrin. Spent 15 minutes pummelling away in doggy before I blew my load... the sweat was dripping off my face onto her back.. she looked in the mirror at me with total disgust on her face. She RAN to the sink to scrub herself clean. Good times :)

Hahaha... not too long ago, I was sweating onto a girl as I had her in doggy style. She actually took a paper towel and placed it such that it would catch the sweat I was dripping onto her asshole (really spoiled my view!)... that was kind of a mood killer, I have to say. :-)

Posted: 2014-06-26, 6:22 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
davey1800 wrote:

Kim at 43:00 rings a bell, but we need an expert to comment. Carice, over to you bro :)

She seemed ok with herself, knew why she was here and what the job is. I never met her, I don't think I ever crossed her look (for real), but she was working in Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-4 dayshift, according to the video.

Anyway looks more cheeky than Giulia, and more friendly too if it was what you were meaning by quoting me ie your post ;-)

P.S: Quite rare to see working girls speaking openly and being interviewed with a camera without blurred face or modified voice. Last example I have in mind is ex worker Lena in Monnikenstraat.
Posted: 2014-07-03, 7:20 pm

kingconan
Haha I hate sweating when visiting a RLD girl... Makes me totally self conscious! This is why I always travel in Winter!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: