Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Finally get to go alone! Time for some fun...(window advice?)
Posted: 2014-07-08, 12:51 am

Snsualchik
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, I've been to Amsterdam a number of times before, but always traveling in the wrong groups to really have fun (family, business, etc). However, in two weeks, I'm finally getting a weekend alone in the city before anyone else arrives. This means I'm probably going to have too much fun in the RLD (on past trips, we've always walked through the streets, as tourists...with me trying not to show my excitement and eagerness concerning the window girls).

Well, to try and prevent myself from going too overboard, thought I'd come here seeking some advice...hope you all don't mind! I'm primarily interested in the window girls (there's something quick and dirty and scandals and casual and awesome about the setup that just grabs me) so most of my questions will be about them.

First, from what I gather, the normal price for a quickie session is 50-100€, right? Is it different for women?
Second, I'm assuming that not all the girls entertain women. Is there some symbol or marker for those that do?
Third, do the girls have their own toys (SO's, vibes, etc) or should I pack my own?
Fourth, I'm really only familiar with the district around the old church (with that one really narrow alley)...should I explore others, or do those streets offer enough?
Finally, concerning the TS girls...how...functional are they? Like, can they penetrate? I'm not sure if I'm ready for it, but the thought of being with one is enticing.

Anyways...I'm sure my excitement is showing a bit too much, but just got the news the other day that the rest of my travel companions won't be showing up until a few days after I do. "Are you sure you're not going to be too bored?" Ha! Yeah, mom, I'm sure. :)

Thank you all for any guidance!
Re: Finally get to go alone! Time for some fun...(window advice?)
Posted: 2014-07-08, 1:12 am

KDuck01
Yes, the base price for a quickie is 50 Euro. However this is usually only for male-female sex. Sounds like you're a woman looking for a woman? Best advice is to just ask. Be friendly and casual.
Posted: 2014-07-08, 3:08 am

beginner88
I've only been with one t-girl in the dam but the one I was with was able to penetrate me. I was back in Amsterdam last weekend and saw some extreme hot shemales but I didn't visit one of them. A couple of girls showed me their hard dicks. So getting fucked should be no problem I guess.

If you want to have a bigger selection of girls you should explore the whole rld.

Would be very interesting to know what it's like to be with a wallen girl for a girl.

Enjoy your visit.
Posted: 2014-07-08, 5:15 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
GIrls that are not interested in another girl will turn away from the window if you aproach.
The girls that are interested in you will get the message across to you. Trust me!
They have their own toys. Some have LOTS of toys. Feel free to bring your own, but be clear during negotiations how yo plan to use it, and on WHOM. Prices vary mostly by time, but some toy action might cost extra. Be sure to ask.
The SIngel and the Pipj are absolutely worth a visit. Neither is very big. The Singel is famous for relaxed service with lots of extras on offer. The Pipj is even smaller, but rocks for long sessions.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-07-08, 9:24 am

Snsualchik
Thank you all for the answers. Really makes it sound a lot easier than I expected. Hmm...though having to know exactly what I want to do before going in will be different. Also, I think I might be starting to consider a tgirl more....we'll see in two weeks...heh...
Posted: 2014-07-08, 10:40 am

kingconan
Best tip that I can give is just to be as up front as possible before going in to see the girl.
If it is a girl that you haven't seen before then you should ask exactly what your €50/100 will buy, tell her what you are looking for and don't be shy - the girls will have heard it all before.

Generally, the services or requests that you don't confirm at the door will be charged as extras or upsells.

More than anything just relax and enjoy!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: