Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Newcomer With Questions
Posted: 2014-07-10, 8:58 am

Ketch123
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been to the Amsterdam Red Light District only once and I was there for only a couple of hours. I have always wanted to go back and this Fall I am going to try to give it a go. When I am there and I find the girl I want what do I do next? I would also like to know where is the best lodging within walking distance of the Red Light District?
Re: Newcomer With Questions
Posted: 2014-07-10, 12:43 pm

kingconan
Hello and welcome to the forum.

The questions that you have asked have all been answered many times, use the search function and you will find a wealth of information regarding hotels etc.

You may find this link useful http://www.ignatzmice.com/RLD_FAQ which contains some useful information for your first experience within the red light district.

If you want to find out more about the girls in the RLD then browse the "window girls" section of the website.

If you have any other questions just let us know.

Conan.
Posted: 2014-07-10, 6:40 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Well, as for lodging, I'll let someone else answer that, as I typically stay at a 5 star hotel, because I'm just a fancy bastard like that.

Visiting the RLD typically goes like this: you walk around for a bit, maybe do a couple laps and pick out a girl that looks good to you. If you see a girl you like, I'd go for it right away because some of the popular girls tend to get very busy and if you decide to do another lap first, the curtain might be closed when you get back. Once you've selected your girl, walk up to the door. She'll usually open the door and greet you, maybe tell you the price (typically 50€).

Now, this is the tricky part. You're gonna want to ask some questions. What do you get for the price quoted? Will she be naked? Can you touch her? How many positions are included? etc. this is important because there are a lot of girls out there that are just there to make some quick cash off clueless tourists and will rip you off. Typically, a standard "basic" session will cost you 50€. For that, you SHOULD get 15-20 minutes, she should be fully naked, you should be able to touch her, and you should be able to do at least 2 or 3 positions (if not unlimited). Some girls will try to give you less than this (ie. not take their top off) and charge you extra for that. This is a bullshit practise, which is why you ask these questions in advance, to screen out the rip-offs. It's not perfect, of course, some girls will lie, but when used in conjunction with the reviews on this site, you should be pretty good.

Once you get inside (after negotiating the basic parameters of your session), you can discuss extras (staying longer, anal, toys, etc.). After that, you pay, you get naked and you go to work!

It can be pretty nerve-wracking to stand in the crowded street and ask a girl your questions and everything, especially for a first-timer, but it really is necessary. Shows you know the system and what you should be getting for your money. Just try to ignore the other people, you'll probably never see them again anyway, and on the off chance they do notice you, they'll forget the second something else catches their eye (and in the RLD, there is an awful lot to catch one's eyes).
Posted: 2014-07-10, 7:46 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Good advices from grimnul here :-)

The one thing you can think about when dealing with first time "on stage" or "taking the plunge" is to trying to relax as much as possible. It's more easy to say than doing this actually, but the best way is certainly to check the girls section, based on your own tastes and what kind of girl you would like to have some time with, in a relaxed atmosphere. That's why extended session for first timers/shy/awkward (which is what we all have been at least once in our life) people are important because it offers more time and gives the opportunity to pop multiple times if you're too much into emotions and strong feelings. It's more clever to negociate this at the door with a comprehensive girl. Generally the girls of "girls section" in "top" will provide it.

For some people smoking a joint, drinking a beer, sitting on a chair at a terrace, watching things or doing laps are a good way to take it more easily. Anyway sex will call you at one moment or another. You can do as many laps as you want, but it can become a little bit frustrating if you can't make a decision at one point.

You'll be nervous when the door will be open, when the girl will start to chat with you, but being polite, friendly and acting spontaneously is better than acting like if you were a stallion who's ready to fu*k any hot girl around.

grimnul wrote:
Typically, a standard "basic" session will cost you 50€. For that, you SHOULD get 15-20 minutes, she should be fully naked, you should be able to touch her

For some reasons, mainly hygiene, some girls just refuse, even at 50 € to let themselves being touched, especially on pussy. Breasts is more ok with them, but certainly not pussy. It goes the same way with girls who hate/don't like DATY. I experienced that, it was sometimes very hard to tell myself I couldn't taste the sweet little pussy I was just seeing in front of me, but it was like that. Nothing worst on the other hand that a girl who pretends to like it, just fakes everything, and just want you to stop licking her :-(

DFK is rare, except with some known girls now (including Mila), but as any other extra, it will cost money, and light kisses on lips are more on the menu than deep tongue kisses.
Posted: 2014-07-11, 12:08 am

Ketch123
Thanks for all the advice.
Posted: 2014-07-11, 9:34 am

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
where is the best lodging within walking distance of the Red Light District?

the nearest street is Warmoesstraat , some OK hotels , I used to stop at the Luxor , till the prices went up
there is the RHO hotel on Nes , a great hotel if you get a good price , there is the Krasnapolsky if you have the funds.

Posted: 2014-07-11, 11:39 am

kingconan
I have stayed at the Krasnapolsky a few times and after the last time I vowed that I wouldn't stay there again.
I am sure that this hotel used to be great, maybe 10-15 years ago, but it has hardly been updated since (apart from a few rooms).
Hotel staff aren't particularly friendly and for the price the quality really doesn't stack up.

Based on my last stays I would recommend the Inntel hotel (5 mins walk to RLD) or the DoubleTree at Centraal Station (10 -15 mins walk to RLD).
Posted: 2014-07-11, 9:55 pm

Guilders
I have stayed at Hotel Vijaya which is in the RLD. Only 2* so cheap and cheerful. But noisy.

Also the Kras. 5* so great room and bed, but overpriced really.

Best of all was finding AirBnB and being able to rent an actual room/apartment on OZA. It is priced between the two hotels above and for the time I was there I felt like a local. Used Albert Heijn supermarket off Dam Square and cooked my own breakfasts and lunches. Popped into the room between sessions too.
Posted: 2014-07-11, 10:46 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
kingconan wrote:
I have stayed at the Krasnapolsky a few times and after the last time I vowed that I wouldn't stay there again.
I am sure that this hotel used to be great, maybe 10-15 years ago, but it has hardly been updated since (apart from a few rooms).
Hotel staff aren't particularly friendly and for the price the quality really doesn't stack up.

Based on my last stays I would recommend the Inntel hotel (5 mins walk to RLD) or the DoubleTree at Centraal Station (10 -15 mins walk to RLD).

I always stay at the Inntel. It's my go to place in Amsterdam. It's a great hotel in a great location.

Posted: 2014-07-12, 12:16 am

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
For me, again it's got to be the Rho.
location, staff, breakfast (included)
However I will check out tonymunch's Inntel.

(experience always counts!! )
Posted: 2014-07-12, 1:24 am

berkshiretyman
Ive just booked my 4 trip for the end of October. I have stayed at the Eden Hampshire close to Rembrandt square twice (Good hotel but a bit of a walk to the RLD..or more to the point a long stagger home after a day on the beer smoke and girls lol) and the Damrak Inn once (handy for the RLD but holy F*^k those stairs!!!!!)but this time Im staying at the Rho....got a great deal (I think!!) for 3 nights...fri sat and sun...for £270.

Bt
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: