Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Its been a long time friends!
Posted: 2014-07-25, 6:44 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
redstar75 wrote:
Backtracking slightly here but it was definitely Carla!!!! I remember the name now. Friendly, nice woman and good provider. Always wore glasses I think.
I shall now do some research on this Anna that a couple of you have spoken about and probably either revise or extend my plans!! lol
Cheers

Hi,
Anna's thread is here. She definitely has oral skills.

Also recommended (by retro among others), Julia, nighthshift 7-1

Helen(a) Sint Annenstraat 122, nightshift

Anna Trompettersteeg 5-1

Dispina is a nice girl, but you need to know her more in order to have more extras on menu.

All those girls might be there in September. Some of them are currently of for vacations.
Posted: 2014-07-25, 9:13 pm

redstar75
Thankyou Carice Liefde . You have been so helpful. But I am so torn now. I do have a budget and cant possibly say "hello" to all girls mentioned. This will prove to be a tricky trip!!!!
I mentioned once before that I was going to take pics and put them up so you guys could guess the location! (not windows but close by)
If anyone could let me know if that is cool or rubbish would be helpful! lol
Regards x
Posted: 2014-07-26, 1:15 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

redstar75 wrote:
But I am so torn now. I do have a budget and cant possibly say "hello" to all girls mentioned. This will prove to be a tricky trip!!!!

Yes, choices will need to be made, but the first one is always the best. So the first names you've quoted for your own list are excellent values. I have added Helena & Anna (Sint Annendwarsstrat 26-1 nightshift), because they are undoubtly among the best providers of nightshift.
Posted: 2014-07-29, 6:45 pm

icehotSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes its truly been a long Time. I logged in to see if this site still existed just a couple of weeks ago. My handle and old password still got me in. Nice surprise! There was a unread private message for me dated 2011. I replied a bit late I'm afraid, no response ha! ha!

Not been to Amsterdam for 2 or 3 years, and my dear Carla had already retired then. What about somebody "blue jeans" think her name was Annie Blue Jeans, or something. Oh what a gal? anyone remember her?

Don't recognise any of the to any of the names on here now, although I think I seen a post form one name I remember Greenoff, I think. Anyone remember me
Posted: 2014-07-29, 7:40 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

icehot wrote:
What about somebody "blue jeans" think her name was Annie Blue Jeans, or something. Oh what a gal? anyone remember her?

Annie Blue Jeans aka ABJ is also retired.
Yes, there are several legends now retired (including Carla from Italy/Swiss, Dutch Nina from Trompettersteeg 1-1, etc )
Posted: 2014-07-30, 12:21 am

icehotSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

icehot wrote:
What about somebody "blue jeans" think her name was Annie Blue Jeans, or something. Oh what a gal? anyone remember her?

Annie Blue Jeans aka ABJ is also retired.
Yes, there are several legends now retired (including Carla from Italy/Swiss, Dutch Nina from Trompettersteeg 1-1, etc )

Yes I remember Nina also, the last time I met her ( so to speak) she told me she was about to retire. Carla as far as I know was Italian, so not sure where Swiss comes from. I lost count how many times I met Carla, she was my favourite. She would even call me on my mobile back in England asking when I was returning. Carla used to work from 3pm until almost 3am every day, she must have retired a millionaire. She never revealed her true age, but I guess she retired in her mid 40s.

I took a female friend to Amsterdam on a few occasions. she was happy to watch Carla and I perform. One the last occasion it was a threesome with Carla pleasuring her with a strap on, Maybe my trip report of the time is still in the archives, I think I entitled it; The Good, Bad and the Ugly, several years ago now.

Oh how I miss Amsterdam, yet I know much has changed. My job involved several business trips, I lost count of the numbers of girls I visited, but alas, like my old friends, I am also a retired. But one day I will return, just like Take That or the Rolling Stones, I will preform again
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: