Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Girls section updating
Posted: 2014-07-15, 3:38 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Fellow Micers,

As you all (might) know there is a new tool created by Bluto helping everyone of us by indicating all the reviews from 1, 3, 6 months, 1 year or All (the standard option is on "ALL" which is much more efficient). That tool among others has permitted to give a full access of the recent updates from the trip reports. The more people continue to maintain the section by pasting the reports of the girls into the appropriate section (after writing those ones in "Trip reports"), the better and the fresher the news are.

This afternoon, I'm working on the complete updating of the girls section index in "Window Girls". The task is hard and takes a lot of time, but I'm having fun doing this, as it appears that it needed to be cleaned up (some entries didn't have been cleaned since two or more years, so the infos were out of date, particularly for some of the girls who were working at that time and not anymore. However some threads dating from 2010 or 2011 are still active because the girls are). The part I've been working on is focused on Amsterdam, but I will continue on other parts, including Singel & De Pijp.

In a way the work is still a work in progress.

Along with Bluto & Doc the section is regularly updated. Many thanks to them. We need to be keep informed on new comers, looking for news on moves/retirements/changing rooms/streets/comeback (there are lots at the moment after closing time) around the main RLD. That's the way the RLD lives ;-)

As the work continues, you'll see that the index indicates as much as possible the nationality of the working girl (for everyone of them, even if there are still some doubts about what a few girls doing everytime they have a new costumer: they change their nationality with a specific purpose). So you can have a girl saying she's from Italy instead of Romania or Bulgaria instead of Greece, etc;

Anyway, to be more factual, you'll see :
- Nationality of every girls or so (by alphabetical order or location/shift)
- A short description of what she looks like (already done before but I tried to give the most efficient & pertinent infos in a short block for the ones who didn't have one (about 30 or 40 of those).
- Alerts (Upseller, Rip-off, AVOID); generally it is written with orange/red letters.
- Each entry leads to the trip reports, including by a link

I know that some of you are planning a trip just to see a girl. Fair's fair. It happened to all & any of us
I don't have a precise idea about how to reflect that (a special thread like the one announcing trip travels, into the girls section ? an update into the index itself ?) But for some obvious reasons it would be helpful for someone to know if a girl is available or not at the moment he wants to do a trip.

Among retirements, you'll see that some girls are not anymore into the main "Girls section", their threads have just been moved into retiring listing. Anyway, the topics are not deleted, so as before, if a girl comes back, I will simply put her thread into the active section, as simple as that.

A short list of examples :

Theresa Dolleb 7-1 (dayshift)
Cookie Stoofsteeg 7 (dayshift)
Irina Molensteeg 4 (dayshift)
Krasimira Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-2 (dayshift)

Antonia Sint Annendwarsstraat 7-1
Leona Trompettersteeg
Chantal Sint Annenstraat 21-2 (dayshift)
Maya Oudekennissteeg 7 L (nightshift)

etc.

Have fun.

Carice.
Re: Girls section updating
Posted: 2014-07-16, 12:42 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Thank you, Carice, for all your efforts! They are sincerely appreciated.

Posted: 2014-07-16, 3:12 am

algernon27
Mimi on Sint Annenstraat and Pamela on Trompettersteeg, both bulgarians. Two of my favorites. I've read they're gone, but any news on those two girls? Great providers.
Re: Girls section updating
Posted: 2014-07-16, 3:30 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
There is also Natasha who worked in La Vie en Rose Kamer 2
For me there was a change/a different mood in the city when Tanya left, followed by Bulgarian Gala, Czech Mya (Trompettersteeg 3-5 dayshift, was there only a few months then go back to Prague)Jennifer_Cutie and Marta. Bulgarian Kim is also someone who changed a little bit the "face" of Dolleb. It was quite animated when she used to work there in Dolleb 9-2 dayshift.

If you go back again in time, the retirements of Tall Jennifer and Dutch Nina were also remarkable as they were stars of de Wallen. Useless to say ABJ's retirement was also considered as one of the greatest loss in RLD history.

As for Pamela, she was working in Trompettersteeg 1-3 (last kamer on the right, north ones). Saw her maybe twice. I think she left around late 2012, early 2013. Was there before the 1012 project emerged.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: