Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Current scene
Posted: 2014-07-17, 10:44 pm

geordie44
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi
returning to the dam in september (usual International broadcast trip to the RAI) and i was wondering who is currently a recognised good provider.(evenings) By that I mean not ripping off and trying to give a good service.

I recall a chart top ten in previous years?

Also, i can recall seeing a distinctive girl in dolleb or tromp - dark hair and shaved hair down the sides.
Any ideas who this might be so i can read up?

Previous trips have been much improved by researching via this board before going.
Any help much appreciated.
geordie
Re: Current scene
Posted: 2014-07-17, 11:02 pm

liam
I'm going on Monday for 4 nights, will update on who's working etc.
Re: Current scene
Posted: 2014-07-19, 10:46 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

You can have a very good idea of who are the best providers in the current scene by looking the index in the girls section "Girls by name" & top 2014. I just added the "top 10 2014" next in the short description block to the girls who are concerned (it appears in light green). It might be very helpful. Just note that they are two girls who were in the top 10 who just left the scene, at least for one : Cookie is not working anymore in Stoofsteeg 7 (now it's Pinky). And Mai Thai. Haley is the only girl in the Singel appearing in that top.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: