Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
any nice African girls?
Posted: 2014-07-25, 10:13 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Curious about visiting some black girls, as my freind did last time and said for just 30euro he had a truly amazing session. Not that, I am one to pay such a small amount, I always extend my sessions. But just curious about some nice looking, slender, African girls of RLD? Last time I went there was many kamers near the church full of rather BIG black women and as soon as they seen me? I actually seen only 1 girl who was short and nice looking compare to the rest.

But I was completely put off as I felt if I went in with the others banging, opening doors, shouting, making tongue gestures towards me that I would in turn be disturbed by them during the session with the girl that caught my attention. 1 actually opened the kamer door in front of a fair amount of gather people and shouted across "you two now, both of you, come."

Unfortunately for her we wasn't interested lol. I do also recall further up from the Church there are other kamers and there was 3 kamers and on an end one, was actually a nice looking Asian girl with I think a ponytail. She was beautiful and really caught my attention. Any ideas? In turn though, generally looking for some nice looking black women and not one's that appear grosly obese.

Cheers.
Re: any nice African girls?
Posted: 2014-07-28, 2:47 pm

Degraff2010
In my experience, they've been big. I did go with a dominican over there once that was pretty. Its a shame there arent more pretty black girls working. If anyone has better info im all ears.
Posted: 2014-07-28, 3:24 pm

bobx
Haley in the Single RLD is well worth a visit!
http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16404
Posted: 2014-07-28, 4:21 pm

Degraff2010
Thanks for the tip! Ill have to check her out in a months time.
Posted: 2014-07-30, 5:11 pm

kingconan
I punted €50 on a black girl in the Singel as she was looking like the best of a bad bunch at the time.
Regretted it, struggled to maintain any sort of erection.
Can't remember her name but she came from Nigeria, and looked a lot hotter from outside than after I stepped inside.
Posted: 2014-07-30, 5:26 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Degraff2010 wrote:
In my experience, they've been big. I did go with a dominican over there once that was pretty. Its a shame there arent more pretty black girls working. If anyone has better info im all ears.

My friend, seems to think he met a nice enough 1 over there when he went. I actually have some of the audio of the session he recorded during and it is Hilarious! lmfaoooo!!!!! I will try briefly upload it to youtube and post it in this section soon enough. he said that he was completely out of it and was trying to fuck her in the ass and you hear her shout very aggressively and slap his leg XD as, I've previously stated, when I visited? I could recall a small/petite black girl in the centre of the row of kamers by the church. I wanted to visit her, but not onl did she seem shy, but the girls next to her was genuinely harassing me like crazzzyyyy! I thought jesus....
Posted: 2014-07-30, 5:28 pm

Amsterdamaged1
bobx wrote:
Haley in the Single RLD is well worth a visit!
http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16404

I will be sure to check her out and perhaps visit her;) thank you. I hear good things of her?
Posted: 2014-07-31, 6:09 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

I don't know if Mary still working, but she did in the past, in Stoofsteeg 1 L (nightshift),black girl in her early 20's.
Posted: 2014-08-04, 1:01 am

lilji
There are indeed more conventionaly attractive black girls near the church and I've been for cheaper end seesioms before. You do have to go through shouting from the others when heading to the doors, but once you're in it's a normal session/no interuptions.
Posted: 2014-08-06, 2:08 am

Degraff2010
Youngstarz
Those girls are aggressive lmao! I plan on wandering over there after a few pints. I travel with my brother (who isnt into black girls) so im sure he'll get a kick out of watching me get harassed. :)
Posted: 2014-08-06, 3:41 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Degraff2010 wrote:
Youngstarz
Those girls are aggressive lmao! I plan on wandering over there after a few pints. I travel with my brother (who isnt into black girls) so im sure he'll get a kick out of watching me get harassed. :)

Indeed they are! From what I've seen and my experience none of them was appealing tbh. They was all grosly obese and almost demanding. But, I have had freind or two visit Amsterdam RLD and say they visited one and had a VERY good session, a lot of enthusiasm etc, no distant or coldness was apparent during session, all seemed genuine.

I can remember a guy complaining he got ripped off, by the other side of the main kamers. I was tempted to go in, she was making very explicit tongue gestures towards me, but then I seen a man come out of there complaining. They harassed the life out of me EVERYTIME I passed! It got so bad, starting trying to take different routes etc.

Last day of my trip, there was one further up from church and she was shouting right across from a distance to me, I was trying my best to avoid, I then had to tell her I'll be back in 5 mins lol. I never went back, but she looked alright though kida like some ebody brazilian with curly hair.

It's funny, because I've never been with a black woman before and am willing and yet to experience one, but I am more for asian girls and my freind is more for african girls, but swears to me I need to experience one and vice versa me with an asian girl lol. Hopefully I'll visit an african girl or two or 5 and be able to enlighten this forum.
Posted: 2014-08-06, 7:00 pm

bitman
Keep an eye on Monikkenstraat. I've seen a black girl or two every once in a while on the 2nd or 3rd window...was not a real looker but not the sort you'll find around the church. Good luck

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: