Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Truffles? are they worth it?
Posted: 2014-07-26, 8:37 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, many of my freinds have experimented and enjoyed truffles.

Anyone hear got any experiences with them?
Re: Truffles? are they worth it?
Posted: 2014-07-26, 9:33 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Try the weed section

Posted: 2014-07-26, 9:39 pm

Amsterdamaged1
elgonzo wrote:
Try the weed section

I was actually going to post this thread in there, but I thought? Truffles aint weed, sooo best just post in the General Amsterdam section.
Posted: 2014-07-26, 10:46 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Youngstarz wrote:
elgonzo wrote:
Try the weed section

I was actually going to post this thread in there, but I thought? Truffles aint weed, sooo best just post in the General Amsterdam section.

Yes, no problem posting it here. Like you said, they aren't weed.

Check this out: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15235

I've tried them a few times but can't say they appeal to me any longer, simply because of the time commitment. We're talking about maybe four hours where one can't really do anything but sit around being high (I wouldn't advise riding a bike while tripping, for instance), and then there's sort of a "hangover" afterward where you just have no energy. So, they're not for me, but if I had more free time I'd try them again (it would just feel like wasting my weekend after a long week at work.) It's an interesting experience if you've never done it. Is it "worth it?" I think a 15g bag of the "Atlantis" stones are around €15, so sure. If we're talking about a few days in Amsterdam, I'd think of it more in terms of time spent than money spent.

Posted: 2014-07-27, 3:23 am

coolwhip45
I had some my last trip, I bought them from Smartzone on Sint Annenstraat near the Old Chruch. It was about 12 euros I believe for a small pack of Mexicana Truffles which being my first time I decided to choose the weakest of them all. I was staying in a hostel room so I decided not to do it there, I ate them at a nice peaceful spot in the Vondelpark. I brought orange juice just in case things went wrong,

Pretty much for the first time experience I would say it wasn't to bad. I did it for the hell of saying I did truffles hah. After about 45 mins it started to kick in. I was laughing for no reason and at some points my body felt a little dizzy, It definitely gave me a natural high. After a while I was thinking to myself wow.. this is kind of weak , no visual affects yet.. so I decided to snap the "high", I drank my OJ and walked back to my room.

This is were it really hit me..drinking that OJ made it feel like a niacin flush. I had blood rushing to my face, felt like a warmth feeling..and after my cheeks/face felt back to normal I felt a lot of blood rushing towards my manhood..which was awesome.. it was a weird feeling, like I was on some herbal libido high, there was a lot of warmth down there!..once I felt that I was like boom I got to get a session in. Had a good session with a tall Hungarian gal for 50euros and then went back to my room and passed out.. I slept like 12 hrs..my hostelmates wanted me to go out drinking that night and I was stuck in my bed..of course they made fun of me and called me anti-social..

lol.. if your by yourself and you have time on hands (5hrs for the whole trip) I say why not try them... I'm going to in Sept. but I'm stepping it up a notch. Taking the strongest one this time around and hoping for some cool visuals.
Posted: 2014-07-31, 10:57 pm

Amsterdamaged1
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:
elgonzo wrote:
Try the weed section

Yes, no problem posting it here. Like you said, they aren't weed.

Check this out: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15235

I've tried them a few times but can't say they appeal to me any longer, simply because of the time commitment. We're talking about maybe four hours where one can't really do anything but sit around being high (I wouldn't advise riding a bike while tripping, for instance), and then there's sort of a "hangover" afterward where you just have no energy. So, they're not for me, but if I had more free time I'd try them again (it would just feel like wasting my weekend after a long week at work.) It's an interesting experience if you've never done it. Is it "worth it?" I think a 15g bag of the "Atlantis" stones are around €15, so sure. If we're talking about a few days in Amsterdam, I'd think of it more in terms of time spent than money spent.

Thank you, Bluto :)
Posted: 2014-07-31, 10:58 pm

Amsterdamaged1
coolwhip45 wrote:
I had some my last trip, I bought them from Smartzone on Sint Annenstraat near the Old Chruch. It was about 12 euros I believe for a small pack of Mexicana Truffles which being my first time I decided to choose the weakest of them all. I was staying in a hostel room so I decided not to do it there, I ate them at a nice peaceful spot in the Vondelpark. I brought orange juice just in case things went wrong,

Pretty much for the first time experience I would say it wasn't to bad. I did it for the hell of saying I did truffles hah. After about 45 mins it started to kick in. I was laughing for no reason and at some points my body felt a little dizzy, It definitely gave me a natural high. After a while I was thinking to myself wow.. this is kind of weak , no visual affects yet.. so I decided to snap the "high", I drank my OJ and walked back to my room.

This is were it really hit me..drinking that OJ made it feel like a niacin flush. I had blood rushing to my face, felt like a warmth feeling..and after my cheeks/face felt back to normal I felt a lot of blood rushing towards my manhood..which was awesome.. it was a weird feeling, like I was on some herbal libido high, there was a lot of warmth down there!..once I felt that I was like boom I got to get a session in. Had a good session with a tall Hungarian gal for 50euros and then went back to my room and passed out.. I slept like 12 hrs..my hostelmates wanted me to go out drinking that night and I was stuck in my bed..of course they made fun of me and called me anti-social..

lol.. if your by yourself and you have time on hands (5hrs for the whole trip) I say why not try them... I'm going to in Sept. but I'm stepping it up a notch. Taking the strongest one this time around and hoping for some cool visuals.

Good read/post :) interesting read. Cheers
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: