Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
looking for ladies with a big booty
Posted: 2014-08-05, 9:12 pm

Georgeyboy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Gents this is my first time posting also my first time visiting Amsterdam. I will make a trip out there in 2 weeks. I am looking for girls with nice big asses. Wasn't sure where to post, but I figured not the window girls since those just look like reviews. I did try to search before I get flamed for that, but most of what I saw was big ass being used to describe something ie. "Big ass tits" I would like window girls that are asian, white, or hispanic with a jlo or coco type booty and body. If they offer anal and bbbj or cim that would be a huge plus. Any info is greatly appreciated. Names and locations please.

Thanks.

G
Re: looking for ladies with a big booty
Posted: 2014-08-05, 9:26 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Georgeyboy wrote:
Wasn't sure where to post, but I figured not the window girls since those just look like reviews. I did try to search before I get flamed for that

Goed gedaan! You've done better than 95% of new users, honestly. You actually looked around, noticed how things are structured, tried the search function (which is useful but also has its limitations; for instance, lack of "phrase search" capability) and then came to the right forum with your question. WELCOME.

There are certainly a decent number of girls matching your description but I'm not sure if I know many of them by name/location. I'm sure someone here can help. Right now I'm thinking of a cute blonde girl with a large ass whom I remember seeing at Oudezijds Achterburgwal 117-R (rightmost window in a group of three.) She might still work there, not sure. This is her (I think): viewtopic.php?t=21683
and you can also see where the windows are located on the hookers.nl interactive map of De Wallen (mouse over the rooms to see the info.)

Will let you know if anyone else comes to mind. Have a great trip!

Posted: 2014-08-05, 11:20 pm

drizzle
Most forums' search engines are a bit lame. I generally use Google to search forums: 'blahblahsearchterms blahblahforumname', eg 'big ass girls ignatzmice'. Doing this brings up a review of Maria from June:
http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22913
Posted: 2014-08-06, 12:01 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Yeah, I know, it's a limitation with phpBB (specifically the way the MySQL indexes are built, I think) that prevents phrase searching. There are a few options available (read the explanation under "Search for keywords" in advanced search) to narrow things down, but phrase searching isn't possible. So if you search for "hot blonde near old sailor" you might get results about hot sailors and an old blonde. :-) So yeah, that sucks. I did a little research a while back on ways to implement something better but it would require a bit of development time that I don't have at the moment.

The suggestion to use Google is a good one for now. I gave the Google bot access to "The Girls" partly to attempt to improve our ranking a little bit but mainly so that members could use Google search to get around the limitations of our crummy search engine here (until I can implement something better.)

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Posted: 2014-08-06, 2:56 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi, big bootys is what I am looking for all the time and I was in Amsterdam last week but unfortunately I didn't find so many big bootys when I was there. I understand many girls are on vacation so you might be lucky that some are back when you will be there. However, that being said, I found two booty-girls and you can check them out here:

http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=243317

http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=292075

The second girl, Rosario (Rosio) is in De Pijp area, Ruysdaelkade, so you will have to venture down there. She was just going on vacation on the end of my stay and if you are lucky she is back when you are in town. I would say she is the best choice (you can see that from my review also), so go down there to see if you are lucky! She might be in the most left windows, just as you enter the street from the bridge. Ask the Hispanic ladies in those windows of Rosio/Rosario.

And I would appreciate if you will report back how it goes, because I will have a 24 hour layover in Amsterdam next month so I am curious of the big bootys!

Edit: Bluto, too bad we didn't meet this time. I was waiting with Wim at ten o'clock for you outside Sexyland but you never showed up. Wim told me later that you fell asleep that night...
Posted: 2014-08-06, 7:40 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Badonkadonk wrote:
Edit: Bluto, too bad we didn't meet this time. I was waiting with Wim at ten o'clock for you outside Sexyland but you never showed up. Wim told me later that you fell asleep that night...

Oh, that was you? Sorry mate, I really regret that! I'd had an insane week at work and just went to lie down for a bit around 18.00 or so... neglected to set my alarm and, when I awoke, it was about 22.10 (and I don't live that close to De Wallen) :-( I hope you guys didn't wait too long... my apologies.

Posted: 2014-08-08, 2:03 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Badonkadonk wrote:

Oh, that was you? Sorry mate, I really regret that! I'd had an insane week at work and just went to lie down for a bit around 18.00 or so... neglected to set my alarm and, when I awoke, it was about 22.10 (and I don't live that close to De Wallen) :-( I hope you guys didn't wait too long... my apologies.

So I hope that we will see you next time and that you will not fall asleep once again ;)

BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Right now I'm thinking of a cute blonde girl with a large ass whom I remember seeing at Oudezijds Achterburgwal 117-R (rightmost window in a group of three.) She might still work there, not sure. This is her (I think): viewtopic.php?t=21683

I understand your recommendation of Angela for a girl with a nice ass and she is still there, I saw her last week in that kamer. I did try her last year but for me she wasn't quite right. As I remember it she looked very good in the window but taking a more close look at that ass inside the room wasn't so exciting. Her ass didn't have the right feel and shape and it just didn't turn me on so much. And seeing her from the street is also another thing as she only shows about half of her ass and the other half is covered with a skirt.

It's just a very personal opinion but for someone looking for a great ass I just doesn't think that she is that great. I wrote a review on Hookers of her:

http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t= ... ost1690519
Posted: 2014-08-08, 7:07 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Without a doubt, brazilian Carla. She knows how top upsell and she does it well (if I may say so), sometimes put the music veryloud (she's a fan of Whitney Houston), she offers extra but always with extra money. From the outside, her face look a little bit like an asian face. But she's from Brazil. And if you like natural women with unshaved pussy why not...

Used to work in Oudekennisteeg 2-3, just in front of Jennifer_Cutie's kamer. Then moved to OZA (3-1 during dayshift), and now 46 OZA
Posted: 2014-08-09, 9:57 am

Georgeyboy
Awesome, thanks for all the info guys. My trip got postponed, so I won't be there till September now, but it's cool. Again thanks and keep the info coming please if you have more, I'm going to try to make a list and mall everything out before I go. It's my first trip so not sure what to expect.
Posted: 2014-08-10, 11:20 am

cmanc
we expect a full report there my man, enjoy
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: