Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Lap dancing bars
Posted: 2014-08-11, 2:23 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Best strip club I have ever been too... hands down.

Posted: 2014-08-11, 3:54 pm

Stallion
Hi there guys been watching the boards for a while and feel its time I added my 2 cents..
I been to LVAP on nearly every trip and I think Carice's point would be the way I look at it. For me most of the fun is in the chase. It's like they say hunger is the best sauce. The chase is the only part that's missing for me when visiting the windows. so by spending a while in the club you get well warmed up and get the blood flowing!! Kingcronan and some of the other lads rightly point out why pay €20 when you can have sex for 50. What I would say to that would be get the most out of your 50. Go and spend an hour or 2 in the strip club for €10 a dance you get very sexy girls grinding on you with a gfe like approach. Then go and visit a recommended window girl. Cake and eat it !!!! What do ye think???
Posted: 2014-08-12, 12:46 am

lilji
burty76 wrote:
On the subject of lapdancing, but not Amsterdam, I was in the Rainbow Sports Bar in London recently, and the lapdancing there was something of an eye opener. Full contact, touching, even DATY (briefly). Reccomended.

you're kidding me? I work right round the corner from that place!
Posted: 2014-08-12, 1:05 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I looked up online about rainbow sports bar and other people have posted about this so seems to be the case.My place has been the horns pub laterly looks like I will be visiting this place end of the week.
Posted: 2014-08-12, 8:43 pm

kefdseries
lilji wrote:
burty76 wrote:
On the subject of lapdancing, but not Amsterdam, I was in the Rainbow Sports Bar in London recently, and the lapdancing there was something of an eye opener. Full contact, touching, even DATY (briefly). Reccomended.

Exactly! This place is 10 mins from my house and I pass it all the time. Right under my nose and I didn't even know it.
Posted: 2014-08-14, 10:30 pm

burty76
kefdseries wrote:
lilji wrote:
burty76 wrote:

Exactly! This place is 10 mins from my house and I pass it all the time. Right under my nose and I didn't even know it.

Deadly serious. Went there on a stag do about a month ago, vaguely remember it going a lot further than usual but was so hammered it was all a bit vague. So when I had to go to London for a meeting a couple of weeks later, I went in stone cold sober at about 4pm on a Wednesday.

3 girls working, one awful, one average, one very nice. The nice one comes and grinds herself up against me and places my hands on her tits, then takes me for a £20 private dance - all as described in my first message.

I am going to Amsterdam via Eurostar on 26th August, and have a night in London before my early morning train. You can guess where I'll be spending it...
Posted: 2014-09-04, 3:41 pm

robb
Was in Proost recently, was a stunning petite long haired blonde with a body to die for in there who I got 2 dances off of - think her name was Candy?. I bought her a drink afterwards (she wanted champagne, naturally), and whilst I knew it was a one-sided affair it was still an enjoyable experience. Sometimes as has been said already you just want that GFE (even if its a bit of an illusion) rather than straight up sex, even if it's around the same price.

Go in with your eyes open though, don't buy anything except beer (around €7) unless you want to walk out having spent more than you would at a window. Don't delude yourself that you're really connecting with someone (well, believe it for as long as you keep your wallet closed). If you offer to buy the girls drinks they will likely tell you they like the most expensive stuff, because the bar staff get kickbacks too. It can be a dangerously expensive place to be if you're drunk and horny.

Sounds like I'm dissing the experience but to be honest I loved every minute of it.
Posted: 2014-09-04, 6:55 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
robb wrote:
Was in Proost recently, was a stunning petite long haired blonde with a body to die for in there who I got 2 dances off of - think her name was Candy?.

Hi,
It's maybe another Candy that the one I used to know and I'm referring to a brunette with long straight black hair, A-cup. The one Candy I'm talking about is usually not dancing, she's just at the second bar (not the first one with stools and the main stage), where girls are sitting, chatting, having a drink. It's just the first bar you can see when you're going into La Vie En Proost in front of you.

IF it's the Candy I'm thinking of and I'm referring above, you have been seriously lucky to have dances with her as I heard she doesn't dance but just serve at the bar. She is cracking hot (but might have change her hair color into blonde, I saw her definitely brunette).
Posted: 2014-09-04, 7:55 pm

robb
Carice Liefde wrote:
robb wrote:
Was in Proost recently, was a stunning petite long haired blonde with a body to die for in there who I got 2 dances off of - think her name was Candy?.

Hi,
It's maybe another Candy that the one I used to know and I'm referring to a brunette with long straight black hair, A-cup. The one Candy I'm talking about is usually not dancing, she's just at the second bar (not the first one with stools and the main stage), where girls are sitting, chatting, having a drink. It's just the first bar you can see when you're going into La Vie En Proost in front of you.

IF it's the Candy I'm thinking of and I'm referring above, you have been seriously lucky to have dances with her as I heard she doesn't dance but just serve at the bar. She is cracking hot (but might have change her hair color into blonde, I saw her definitely brunette).

Sounds like her, unless there's another A-cup girl there. You wouldn't mistake her, she had an amazing body (even in the company she was in). Hadn't been there long, or so she told me.
Posted: 2014-09-04, 9:32 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
robb wrote:
Sounds like her, unless there's another A-cup girl there. You wouldn't mistake her, she had an amazing body (even in the company she was in). Hadn't been there long, or so she told me.

There was another brunette with a teenage schoolgirl skirt outfit when I visited two years ago or so, and a blonde girl who looks like Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls (blonde curly hair), was wearing a red tight dress and danced on "Lady in Red" song. Both A-cup

It may be possible you have danced with the same Candy we think about, but the hair color in the only thing that doesn't make me think it's the same person at 100%, or she would have change her hair color for blonde ?

Lucky boy if so.
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: