Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best wallen experience ever.
Posted: 2014-08-07, 9:14 pm

beginner88
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
With all the stories about upselling, rip-offs and other bad stuff I wanted to share my best wallen experience of all time with you.

This could propably be a trip report but once again I can't remember her name, hell I was so drunk that I can't even remember which street or area it was.

It was about 2 a.m in October 2013. I strolled through the wallen by myself, looking for a big black woman with big tits and a big ass. And that's what I found. I wish I could remember her name and location because I would visit her every time I'm in Amsterdam.

She agreed 50€ for 30 minutes suck and fuck and i entered her Kamer. It was the cleanest, biggest and most comfortable kamer I've ever been in. (I saw about 7-8 kamers from the inside)

There was a couch and a table in her room. She told me to sit down and offered me a free Heineken which I, of course, accepted.

I was sitting on the couch sipping on my could Heineken while she turned on some house music and started dancing very sexy. I got so horny that I didn't want to wait any longer alltough seeing her dancing was very nice. I stood up and went over to her. She grinded her big beautifull ass on my dick while she undressed. We then went over to the bed where she started sucking my dick while fingering my ass. She let me touch her everywhere and then we started fucking in missionary and later turned to doggystyle. The sex was great but what impressed me more was the thing with the beer, the striptease, the prostate massage, the touching.. just her whole service. This was the best session I have ever had with a prostitute and all was only 50 euros.

So I never read anything like this before and to most of you this must sound like I made the whole story up.

Has anyone of you had such great experiences in the wallen or am I really a lucky Bastard? ! Well I would be luckier if I didn't forget her name lol
Re: Best wallen experience ever.
Posted: 2014-08-12, 4:16 pm

Degraff2010
Youre not alone. Ive had great experiences in the wallen. Ive been going since 2008 and out of the 20 or so of fine ladies ive met, only 3 have been rip offs.

I also cant remember half the name lol, but im going to try and change that going forward. I chalk that up to too many pints and not paying attention as a kid ( i started visiting when i was 20)
Posted: 2014-08-12, 6:27 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Honestly, it seems like the pretty vast majority of girls will give you at least satisfactory service, the rip offs just seem more prominent because they're more memorable. It's like if you go to the same restaurant 100 times and the good is always good, but one day you go there and get food poisoning and you're puking your guts out for two days. You probably won't come back because even though the food is usually good, you only remember being violently ill.
Posted: 2014-08-12, 7:38 pm

beginner88
Well, I've read a lot of good reviews, too. But nothing compared to this. Guess I just haven't read enough or the wrong ones. My bad.
Posted: 2014-08-12, 10:47 pm

Amsterdamaged1
beginner88 wrote:
With all the stories about upselling, rip-offs and other bad stuff I wanted to share my best wallen experience of all time with you.

This could propably be a trip report but once again I can't remember her name, hell I was so drunk that I can't even remember which street or area it was.

It was about 2 a.m in October 2013. I strolled through the wallen by myself, looking for a big black woman with big tits and a big ass. And that's what I found. I wish I could remember her name and location because I would visit her every time I'm in Amsterdam.

She agreed 50€ for 30 minutes suck and fuck and i entered her Kamer. It was the cleanest, biggest and most comfortable kamer I've ever been in. (I saw about 7-8 kamers from the inside)

There was a couch and a table in her room. She told me to sit down and offered me a free Heineken which I, of course, accepted.

I was sitting on the couch sipping on my could Heineken while she turned on some house music and started dancing very sexy. I got so horny that I didn't want to wait any longer alltough seeing her dancing was very nice. I stood up and went over to her. She grinded her big beautifull ass on my dick while she undressed. We then went over to the bed where she started sucking my dick while fingering my ass. She let me touch her everywhere and then we started fucking in missionary and later turned to doggystyle. The sex was great but what impressed me more was the thing with the beer, the striptease, the prostate massage, the touching.. just her whole service. This was the best session I have ever had with a prostitute and all was only 50 euros.

So I never read anything like this before and to most of you this must sound like I made the whole story up.

Has anyone of you had such great experiences in the wallen or am I really a lucky Bastard? ! Well I would be luckier if I didn't forget her name lol

I was reading and then read this and thought, Wtf? LOL, did you ask her to do so?
Posted: 2014-08-13, 12:06 am

george47 Power Kat
Out of my 99 trips one session stands out. It was in 2008 and to date has been my only ever foursome. All three girls have sadly now retired. I have copied it from my trip report-

11pm- NINA 1.25 hour, JULIE 45 mins, ALESSANDRA 30mins
I arrive outside Nina's kamer bang on 11.00. No sign of her though and Alessandra's also busy. "Oh great" I think, all that build up and it's going wrong already. Julie is free so I go in her room and wait. After a couple of minutes Nina comes through and said we can go to her room now though Alessandra will be another 10 minutes. Nina, Julie and myself all go into Nina's big upstairs room. My plan was to have 45 mins with all three then half an hour longer with just Nina. With Alessandra arriving later I now changed this to Nina 1.25 hrs, Julie 45 mins and Alessandra 30 mins. This would complicate matters a little since in practise each would finish at different times.
On to the action. Before any undressing was done I got some nice hugs from the girls and Julie rubbed my cock making it hard. I then stripped and placed Nina's two enormous cushions on the floor in front of where I stood. I then instructed both to kneel and they took it in turns to suck me. After a while when Julie was sucking I asked Nina to get undressed and the when Nina was sucking I asked Julie to get undressed. About 8 minutes into the session Alessandra turns up looking absolutely gorgeous. I think she has lost some weight again and has this incredible tanned body. She very quickly gets naked and stands behind me touching my nipples. I instruct her to kneel beside Nina and Julie and suck my cock. So now I have three lovely naked ladies kneeling before me taking it in turns to blow me. They are friends and are happy to use the same condom. I was slightly nervous that three ladies might be too much but In fact it was perfect. I was horny as hell and thoroughly enjoying it.
Now I instructed them to move onto the bed. While I stood at the end watching I got all three to spread their legs and play with their pussies. This is probably a once in a lifetime thing for me so I am going to make the most of it. Julie was to the left next to the mirror, Nina in the middle and finally on the right was Alessandra. Nina's bed was plenty big enough for all three. I didn't ask for any lesbian stuff since I wanted to be the center of attention and also avoid long discussions about what they were prepared to do with each other. While they continued playing I carefully climbed on top of Nina and sat astride her breasts. I then lowered my dick into her mouth and gently fucked it. Every now and then I would remove it from her mouth and lean over to the right or left to get some oral from Julie and Alessandra. Wearing the same condom I now moved lower and started to fuck Nina. The other two continued to play with their pussies and also stroking my body. Pretty much the whole time all three kept eye contact with me which was very nice. I then sat up a bit and looked into the mirrors. It was an amazing site and just seemed like a huge jumble of faces, tits and pussies. A quick change of condoms and I layed on my back for another three girl suck session. Alessandra was between my legs, Nina to my right and Julie to my left. Each took it in turns to suck me. Alessandra's technique was amazing. She used very long deep strokes and was probably the best of the three. Julie was more focused on the end of my cock but still very effective. After a few minutes I asked to fuck Alessandra missionary style. This was really good and her pussy felt nice and tight. She looked straight into my eyes and again the other two stroked my body. Quickly I was on the verge of orgasm and stopped for a few seconds before starting again. I then sat upright and my eyes went from face to face to tits to pussy etc etc. In fact half the time I didn't know where to look. All through the fucking Alessandra played with her clit so this was one of the main places I was observing. I really didn't want to pull out of Alessandra but I still had Julie to fuck. So another quick condom change and Julie was on her back spreading her legs. She lubricated my shaft and I slipped inside her. After a while I switched to doggy with Julie. I then decided to go for yet another three way suck. If it was a competition Alessandra would be winning. Her sucking continued to be amazing and I had a big urge to fuck her again. This time I asked for her to go on top so she carefully lowered herself onto my dick. It was great to watch her riding me though surprisingly her technique in this position was not great. No where near as good as Nina's. However I was still really into her this session and asked to do missionary again. I hoped the other two wouldn't think I was favouring her too much though I guess it just means less work for them. So for a few more minutes I fucked Alessandra though by now every minute or so I was ready to cum and had to keep stopping. The room was very hot as the air conditioning wasn't working. Alessandra's face was glowing with sweat and Nina's was the same. Both looked very sexy like this. Julie's face remained dry. Eventually time was up for Alessandra though I don't think she'd realised she'd be leaving first. She quietly dressed and left. I kind of felt guilty as she'd been the best but was getting chucked out first. Oh well, with Nina and Julie there still I didn't worry too much. I fucked Nina some more in missionary before getting Julie to suck me for the remaining few minutes of her time. Once again I had to keep telling her to stop and found it ever more difficult not to cum. Soon her time was up and as she dressed and chatted Nina kept me ticking over with a hand job. When Julie left Nina gave me a standard blow job and then we went into missionary for the big climax (literally). After 45 mins or so of non stop sex and getting close perhaps 12 times I was very ready for the powerful orgasm I had with Nina. We chatted about the session for a while and I left very very happy though 550 Euros poorer.
To sum up- The session was probably the best I have ever had. It worked because I knew all three girls already plus they all knew each other too and were happy to share the same condom for sucking. It was also good that one (Alessandra) doesn't speak Dutch. Three Dutch girls would have been chatting away in Dutch half the session. With Alessandra there that would have been rude.
Posted: 2014-08-13, 12:35 am

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
WOW!! respect to you George.
Posted: 2014-08-13, 1:17 am

lilji
Jeez George that sounds awsome!
Posted: 2014-08-13, 4:34 am

beginner88
Wow George! I bet you can jack off to that experience even after 6 years haha. Nice story!
Thanks for sharing.

@youngstarz: I did not ask her to do that but she asked me if I like it. And let me tell you, i'm pretty sure 90% of all guys like that very much, once they build up the courage to try.
Posted: 2014-08-13, 6:58 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's hard to say best Wallen experiences for me as mine was outside de Wallen in park 118.

As for a window girl I would have to say from my early days I would say my visits to Carla was the most memorable to me.Carla was always the lady I would visit to try something new to me.LIke the first time she bang me with a strap on and I could hardly walk afterwards.ALso when I asked for anal sex and she show me the difference by saying this is pussy and jumped away for a few mins then swap to her bum and say this is anal lol.I have a lot of fond memories through AMsterdam so not really one best one.Meeting ANna from the coverd area and seeing her big tits was quite a experience to have.

I would say AMsterdam has given me some of the best experiences in my time so far.
Posted: 2014-08-13, 10:41 am

izziehurix
In my times as a punter I've met many great ladies and also had many great sessions.

But only three times so far have I come out of a session with that awesome 'head-in-the-clouds' afterflow that can last for nearly a week.

(1) My first ever experience with a WG. An eye-opening and life-changing experience. I was very lucky because it was with the sweet, bubbly and gorgeous Tanya at Stoofsteeg.

(2) A hardcore workout session with Gabriella, a naughty lady from Max's Angels in London.

(3) An intense session with a sexually intense Thai lady at Emmanuelle, a soapy parlor in the Bangkok Ratchada area. (She's now retired)

I am not sure what was it about those sessions that created that transcendental afterglow. It's impossible to create artificially. But what they have in common is a lot of enthusiasm, and a high energy level on the part of the lady -- oh, and a lot of spit.
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: