Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 40 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Mai Thai confirmation please
Posted: 2014-08-17, 1:09 am

george47 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It has been reported that Mai Thai is back and working at Sint Annendwarsstraat 9-4. I believe this information originates from a single person on Hookers.nl. From past experience a single sighting can not always be relied on so it would be great if someone in Amsterdam right now or going soon could confirm the great Mai Thai is indeed back.
In the past she worked days and took Wednesday off. For those who don't know her she is of course Thai, a real woman and very chatty at the door. Previously she had a sign saying sex and massage on her door when working on Tromp.
Re: Mai Thai confirmation please
Posted: 2014-08-17, 2:46 am

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
It has been reported that Mai Thai is back and working at Sint Annendwarsstraat 9-4. I believe this information originates from a single person on Hookers.nl. From past experience a single sighting can not always be relied on so it would be great if someone in Amsterdam right now or going soon could confirm the great Mai Thai is indeed back.
In the past she worked days and took Wednesday off. For those who don't know her she is of course Thai, a real woman and very chatty at the door. Previously she had a sign saying sex and massage on her door when working on Tromp.

My spider sense tingling, tells me? that you have a spot for Asian girls George47? you and me both in that case. I hope Mai-Thai is back and is indeed their, when I visit in fall. I do recall that Carice, stating in girls section she may be back? but that's probably the sighting you mention.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 11:00 am

spike56765
She was in that Kamer in June however she has went back to Thailand, though she should return in October.

Posted: 2014-08-17, 11:06 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Well maybe Thirsty might be able to spot her soon.
From what I've heard she said that air conditioning (and other accomodations, including a better location) is way better in Sint Annendwarsstraat 9-4 than in Trompettersteeg 5-2.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 1:10 pm

george47 Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
My spider sense tingling, tells me? that you have a spot for Asian girls George47? you and me both in that case. I hope Mai-Thai is back and is indeed their, when I visit in fall. I do recall that Carice, stating in girls section she may be back? but that's probably the sighting you mention.

For me Thai girls are an integral part of a healthy sexual diet. I had always thought of myself as a blonde fan (Dutch, Swedes etc) but my times with Cookie and Mai Thai have always been fantastic and I kind of need at least one Thai per trip now. I have looked and spoken to others including Pinky and none of them appeal to me. I hear there is a new one called Marissa at Stoofsteeg 7L who sounds promising.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 4:28 pm

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:

For me Thai girls are an integral part of a healthy sexual diet. I had always thought of myself as a blonde fan (Dutch, Swedes etc) but my times with Cookie and Mai Thai have always been fantastic and I kind of need at least one Thai per trip now. I have looked and spoken to others including Pinky and none of them appeal to me. I hear there is a new one called Marissa at Stoofsteeg 7L who sounds promising.

Ahaha!! Yesss my freind :D Amen to that!

I had always seen myself, more for Brunette kind of girls e.g. Dark features, hair etc. That kind of thing, but ever since am definitely more for Blondes now lol. I do love Asian girls though and it's a shame cookie finished, before my upcoming trips, I quiet liked the sound of her. Mai- Thai too! I visited a really nice Asian girl last time in Amsterdam ''Jenny.''

She claimed, that she was from more or less the outskirts of Thailand and not completely Thai herself, however I could fully recommend her, if you hadn't seen this girl around? Amazingly beautiful body with fantastic breasts. Hands down, most beautiful Asian girl I have ever personally seen in my life. I will look into the "Marissa" girl you mention. I quiet like the look of Brithney from old photo's I had seen of her, overall though, I would like to visit some nice Asain girls when I visit Amsterdam.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 6:24 pm

george47 Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
I visited a really nice Asian girl last time in Amsterdam ''Jenny.''

Yes I recall Jenny but never visited her. I will be in town next weekend and give an update on who's around. Got my fingers burnt doing full explicit trip reports in the past so only something brief.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 6:51 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz,
You should see many asian girls in Stoofsteeg. Many of the working asian girls are there. Day & nigtshift.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 10:25 pm

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:
I visited a really nice Asian girl last time in Amsterdam ''Jenny.''

Yes I recall Jenny but never visited her. I will be in town next weekend and give an update on who's around. Got my fingers burnt doing full explicit trip reports in the past so only something brief.

As previously said, I'd definitely recommend her. I vouched for a 100euro session with her and received a real warm GFE I had a great time for 50euros but chose to extend. has a nice tattoo around upper back/shoulder area and just a beautiful body tbh. overall very pleasant/nice girl. sounds informative, should be interesting.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 10:30 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Youngstarz,
You should see many asian girls in Stoofsteeg. Many of the working asian girls are there. Day & nigtshift.

I will check it out, Carice.

I have been around Amsterdam a lot, so I definitely know where is where, but in terms of the names of streets am not too sure, it's becoming more familiar with me though and likes of George's maps should be a great help too. I was quiet disappointed last time, I am confident I seen a VERY busty Asian girl working on an end kamer literally next to the main theatre. I really wanted to go in, but her curtain was drawn a lot. the only other Asian girl I seen was Jenny, who I vouched for and visited. so hopefully, this time round I shall notice some Asian girls etc. this forum and likes of yourself have been a credit, I wish I knew about this forum before I visited then, but I do now ;) ahah thanks.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 12:15 am

george47 Power Kat
Having just got back from my 100th trip I can sadly say there was no sign of Mai Thai. Sint Annendwarsstraat 9-4 is occupied by a blonde girl who I am told has it as her permanent room. I spoke to two women who know when Mai Thai is around and they said she hadn't been for a while and were pretty sure she was in Thailand.
My excitement over new "very pretty" Thai girl Marissa was short lived when I saw her and found her very plain and uninteresting. She does appear young and kind of innocent so that might be enough for some. I saw several other Thais during my visit but sadly none were remotely appealing enough to session with. There was old Thai Melanie on Oudekennisteeg (5L ?) who seemed to have a really nice personality. There was Fone (Phone?) at Stoofsteeg 4R and the one that looks like a moody TS at 4L. There was Pinky as usual in Cookies old room and another 3 one night in the Stoosteeg 7 windows.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 7:07 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:
There was old Thai Melanie on Oudekennisteeg (5L ?) who seemed to have a really nice personality.

She's a nice girl. Smart, beautiful thai girl. She was working in Dolleb during night a few years ago, only nightshift. Then she left the scene, and came back in Oudekennissteeg (5L). She's not working so far from Bulgarian Sunny (6L). Did she wear her long arm black glove on her right hand ? At least she used to wear that kind of leather glove when she was in Dolleb. She's very calm in her window, seems a little bit aloof but once the door is open, she says what she provides and respects her word.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 8:22 pm

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
george47 wrote:
There was old Thai Melanie on Oudekennisteeg (5L ?) who seemed to have a really nice personality.

She's a nice girl. Smart, beautiful thai girl. She was working in Dolleb during night a few years ago, only nightshift. Then she left the scene, and came back in Oudekennissteeg (5L). She's not working so far from Bulgarian Sunny (6L). Did she wear her long arm black glove on her right hand ? At least she used to wear that kind of leather glove when she was in Dolleb. She's very calm in her window, seems a little bit aloof but once the door is open, she says what she provides and respects her word.

She had a long dress and may have had the glove but I am not sure. I only stopped for a second and she was already asking if I'd been shopping since I had a bag. Seemed really nice but I felt she was too old. I'd known Mai Thai for a long while so it didn't seem to matter with her. Starting afresh with someone that age is a bit off putting for me. I wish I'd met her 15 years ago.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 8:50 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:

She had a long dress and may have had the glove but I am not sure. I only stopped for a second and she was already asking if I'd been shopping since I had a bag. Seemed really nice but I felt she was too old.

You might think she has 25 or 26, but she actually is in her 40's.
She moved from Dolleb to Stoofsteeg (was in 1R nigthshift) then moved again to Oudekennissteeg.
When you visit her, she has her music loud in her room that she turns off immediatly. Then she can strip for you as you wish and dance as well. She's talented in that.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 11:39 pm

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
george47 wrote:

She had a long dress and may have had the glove but I am not sure. I only stopped for a second and she was already asking if I'd been shopping since I had a bag. Seemed really nice but I felt she was too old.

You might think she has 25 or 26, but she actually is in her 40's.

Yes, I thought she was in her 40s. I have learnt a lot about Thais in recent years. I'd love to marry an 18 year old because there's a good chance I'd get up to 30 attractive years from her. I don't know of any other nationality that ages so well. The Dutch are pretty good up to mid thirties whereas your British hotty only makes it to about 28 unless her name is Liz Hurley. Damn I wish I was born in a different country.
Posted: 2014-08-28, 11:52 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
george47 wrote:
Having just got back from my 100th trip I can sadly say there was no sign of Mai Thai. Sint Annendwarsstraat 9-4 is occupied by a blonde girl who I am told has it as her permanent room. I spoke to two women who know when Mai Thai is around and they said she hadn't been for a while and were pretty sure she was in Thailand.

I was with Mai Thai back in June and she said that she was planning to take an extended break to take care of several business interests that she had in Thailand. I can't remember how long she was going for, but it was long enough for her to give up her normal room on The Tromp. I definitely got the impression that she was coming back at some point as I think she said that she was continuing to rent her apartment.

bb69

PS: if you think that the Thai women in the Wallen are good, well the one's in Pattaya would blow your mind!

Posted: 2014-08-29, 1:19 am

molby
According to a new report on hookers.nl, Mai Thai is now back in her normal room on tromp
Posted: 2014-08-30, 6:37 pm

bitman
saw her today in tromp, looking great as usual

Posted: 2014-09-02, 3:21 am

george47 Power Kat
Thanks.
Posted: 2014-09-02, 10:24 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat