Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 40 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Mai Thai confirmation please
Posted: 2014-09-02, 8:22 pm

george47 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Carice Liefde wrote:
George,

Book a trip.

I missed her (again) by just two days. Next trip is end of October.
Posted: 2014-09-02, 8:28 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:
Carice Liefde wrote:
George,

Book a trip.

I missed her (again) by just two days. Next trip is end of October.

She might not be there at that time :-(
Posted: 2014-09-04, 11:50 pm

harry33
Mai Thai back again from her Umpteenth retirement.

I guess it didnt work out with the latest boyfriend / sponsor.

A great gal make no mistake but I often sympathise with just how difficult it must be for girls who are long in the tooth (she is 40) who have done this job all of their working lives but clearly find it hard to settle into a modest income and lifestyle with a guy who doesnt pay them or alternatively they move in with a guy who does sponsor them with a monthly salary but they typically cannot afford to do so indefinitely and soon the greed becomes an issue and the lady feels undervalued and returns to her confort zone : The Wallen.

That said as a Wallen girl...she is well suited. Will possibly give her one last try sometime soon but with some trepidation as last visit ok but one before a total rip off up sell and left me most unhappy.
Posted: 2014-10-16, 11:49 pm

george47 Power Kat
So, having missed her three times this year I pessimistically ask if she is around at the moment. Hoping to see her at the end of next week.
Posted: 2014-10-17, 12:02 am

slick
No worries, she's there and unless she decides to take some days off she'll be there the coming weeks as well.

Btw, she changed her room, she now works on Dollebegijnensteeg 7-2, the first room on the left coming from St. Annendwarsstraat.

Have fun!
Posted: 2014-10-17, 12:06 am

spike56765
George she should be there, though she has moved to Dolleb, 7-2 last on right from canal. Still has the stuffed animal in her window. She told me she will be retiring in December.

Posted: 2014-10-17, 12:27 am

george47 Power Kat
Thanks guys. Because of other commitments I'll only have two days available to see her so I hope it works out at last.
Posted: 2014-10-18, 2:40 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
george47 wrote:
I have learnt a lot about Thais in recent years. I'd love to marry an 18 year old because there's a good chance I'd get up to 30 attractive years from her.

Ouch! That's pretty harsh! But I totally get it. I've had similar thoughts about the shelf-life of various prospective partners.

I'm harsh too!

george47 wrote:
The Dutch are pretty good up to mid thirties....

I've wondered about this too. I see these fantastic Dutch girls, all too often aloof and bicycling past. But then I note a very consistent kind of Dutch ... what's the Dutch word for Hausfrau? Anyway it leaves me wondering "How will she (young one) eventually turn into her (middle aged one)?"

Posted: 2014-10-18, 12:26 pm

george47 Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:
george47 wrote:
I have learnt a lot about Thais in recent years. I'd love to marry an 18 year old because there's a good chance I'd get up to 30 attractive years from her.

Ouch! That's pretty harsh! But I totally get it. I've had similar thoughts about the shelf-life of various prospective partners.

I'm harsh too!

george47 wrote:
The Dutch are pretty good up to mid thirties....

I've wondered about this too. I see these fantastic Dutch girls, all too often aloof and bicycling past. But then I note a very consistent kind of Dutch ... what's the Dutch word for Hausfrau? Anyway it leaves me wondering "How will she (young one) eventually turn into her (middle aged one)?"

I guess I notice these things because I come from the UK where, shall we say things are not as good as in Holland and other parts of Europe and no where near as good as places like Thailand. Personal taste, big generalisations and a shallow view but hey that's me. Obviously there are exceptions like Amanda Holden, Kate Moss and Liz Hurley.
Posted: 2014-10-19, 9:27 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well it's strange because I think banging a Brit would be totally hot. I love the accents (yes, I can even discern region to some extent), and I'd have her talk to me during. Haven't been with one before, but I'll visit during my German work assignment and throw money at that problem! I'm old enough to remember Emma Peel from the Avengers. Yum! And there were a couple or more hotties on Spooks (renamed MI5 here stateside). Anyway, the more UK men who feel your way the better for me. Maybe I won't have to pay!

Nah...

Posted: 2014-10-19, 10:17 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
harry33 wrote:
Mai Thai back again from her Umpteenth retirement.

I guess it didnt work out with the latest boyfriend / sponsor.

A great gal make no mistake but I often sympathise with just how difficult it must be for girls who are long in the tooth (she is 40) who have done this job all of their working lives but clearly find it hard to settle into a modest income and lifestyle with a guy who doesnt pay them or alternatively they move in with a guy who does sponsor them with a monthly salary but they typically cannot afford to do so indefinitely and soon the greed becomes an issue and the lady feels undervalued and returns to her confort zone : The Wallen.

I'm not going to go into details, but I know that your guess couldn't be further from the truth. It appears that your previous poor session or your prejudices of Thai girls with her has clouded your view of her.

bb69

Posted: 2014-10-19, 1:05 pm

george47 Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:
Well it's strange because I think banging a Brit would be totally hot. I love the accents (yes, I can even discern region to some extent), and I'd have her talk to me during. Haven't been with one before, but I'll visit during my German work assignment and throw money at that problem! I'm old enough to remember Emma Peel from the Avengers. Yum! And there were a couple or more hotties on Spooks (renamed MI5 here stateside). Anyway, the more UK men who feel your way the better for me. Maybe I won't have to pay!

Nah...

There are indeed some hotties. However when I walk down my high street, over a period of an hour I might see four or five that turn my head. When I walk down any Dutch high street my neck is aching! I also think about the girls / women I have worked with. I really fancied some but by their late 20s / early 30s they have bad signs of ageing. In Holland (not just the windows) though I notice women in this age bracket still appear youthful and even ones much older seem ok. The Thais are in another league completely and a 40 year old can often pass as a 25 year old.
As for myself, I have kept my looks into my late 40's. I was an ugly fucker when I was young and still am now.
Posted: 2014-10-26, 8:17 pm

harry33
Billybob.

I love Thai ladies and I have no prejudice whatsoever against them inparticular or indeed any other race or colour. I have visited her on and off dating back to 2005 as I recall and possibly late 2004 where she has worked in De Wallen although she has often taken paid vacations / sponsorship breaks.

For your information.... my information came from her own mouth ..... if she has been exagerating or lying I cannot say but she always seemed very matter of fact and straight .....but loose lipped. She, as you know has been in De Wallen a long time. She has sadly become institutionalised, those I should add are not her words but my opinion....and I trust I am allowed to have one!!

The reason for my comment was based on the fact at one time she was truly exceptional but is now rather jaded and mechanical and sadly hard in both looks and attitude. I have continued to visit her more out of habit and my personal comfort but to a far lesser extent as I now consider her looks less desirable and her attitude not so much to my tatste anymore and the occasional upsell annoying. But she is still a fair bet on a whipeout afernoon when better ladies are unavailable.

I do not blame her for her attitude but simply put it down to the duration of time in her job and the sheer number of guys that have passed through her gates! It must have an affect on both body and more importantly her body and IMHO at about 42 years old it shows.

If she does ever pack up and truly leave I wish her well whether its by herself, a sponsor or a boyfriend.
Posted: 2014-10-29, 2:01 am

george47 Power Kat
I finally managed to hook up with her on Monday. I spent a total of 1.5 hours over two sessions with her. Having first met her in May 2007 I am happy to confirm that she looks as gorgeous and as young as she did then and her personality & service remains outstanding. I have no idea how anyone could describe her as mechanical when the whole times she is giving you big proper hugs as well as kisses before and after sessions. She never once upsold though I have never understood why upselling is a bad thing anyway. An absolute gem and people shouldn't be put off seeing her before she finally quits in December. Amazing woman and to be honest one of only two (with Vanessa) that I am remotely interested in these days.
Posted: 2014-10-30, 10:45 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
harry33 wrote:
She, as you know has been in De Wallen a long time. She has sadly become institutionalised, those I should add are not her words but my opinion....and I trust I am allowed to have one!!

The reason for my comment was based on the fact at one time she was truly exceptional but is now rather jaded and mechanical and sadly hard in both looks and attitude. I have continued to visit her more out of habit and my personal comfort but to a far lesser extent as I now consider her looks less desirable and her attitude not so much to my tatste anymore and the occasional upsell annoying. But she is still a fair bet on a whipeout afernoon when better ladies are unavailable.

I do not blame her for her attitude but simply put it down to the duration of time in her job and the sheer number of guys that have passed through her gates! It must have an affect on both body and more importantly her body and IMHO at about 42 years old it shows.

So if I'm reading what you are saying about Mai Thai, she is according to your opinion is at best a mediocre performer, who upsells, who at 42 is showing her age?
If so, why do you go back to visit her time and time again to hand over your hard earned euros? Particularly when there are others on the day shift with excellent reputations?
And then you take the time to post bad reviews on her performance and make comments about a potential sponsor?

All this suggests to me that you posting these remarks because you have some kind of conflict of interest. This is a forum where people can inform fellow mongers about their P2P experiences. If you have an axe to grind with her about something else you need to take it elsewhere.

bb69

Posted: 2014-10-31, 2:51 pm

harry33
Billybob.....Re Mai thai.... I thought my post shown below was self explanatory...

''Billybob.

I love Thai ladies and I have no prejudice whatsoever against them inparticular or indeed any other race or colour. I have visited her on and off dating back to 2005 as I recall and possibly late 2004 where she has worked in De Wallen although she has often taken paid vacations / sponsorship breaks.

For your information.... my information came from her own mouth ..... if she has been exagerating or lying I cannot say but she always seemed very matter of fact and straight .....but loose lipped. She, as you know has been in De Wallen a long time. She has sadly become institutionalised, those I should add are not her words but my opinion....and I trust I am allowed to have one!!

If she does ever pack up and truly leave I wish her well whether its by herself, a sponsor or a boyfriend.''

Why do I go back......well I go back far less often now than ever before but I had answered that already .... when I cant find anyone better on a bad day and because I guess I am a man of habit and I loathe starting from scratch without recomendations (hence I use this forum). My comments were simply and innocently intended to point that just because a lady was a star it does not mean 9 years later she is still a star. Also many of the remarks and comments on this board do quite naturally date back years and can give a dated outline of a lady. I think she has really gone downhill from a formerly very very high standard..... in fact she was at one time a new star and a hidden gem. Her formal ranking in the voting tables also reflect this decline to some extent but as its the hard core boardies who tend to vote it wont necessarily be reflective of the average Joe who has no 'special or regular customer benefits or status' and might well get lesser treatment.

I certainly have no hidden agenda. I post only on what I consider IMHO to be interesting to me or what I and I alone consider to be an exceptional performance or a disappointing performances and I think that should be permissable by all of us board members. You have already tried to incinuate I am racist aginst Thai's and I again confirm I am not. I dont attempt to tell you what to post or what opinions based on your experiences you can or cannot have so try to respect others a little more and allow them to have their own view even if it disagrees with yours!! Hell some guys like only blondes whilst others like only brunettes.....is one wrong!

Maybe if you are a special customer she treats you better (and good luck to you for that) and I am sure she does have some other special regulars who obtain priority performance and from a business point of view I can totally understand that. But Billybob...allow people to comment without seeing conspiracies or hidden agendas....opinion is what this board is about!!
Posted: 2014-11-01, 4:11 am

george47 Power Kat
I would bet a sizeable amount of money that she treats all customers the same. Although she is one of my favourites I haven't actually spent an enormous amount of time with her. Probably only 3 or 4 hours in the last couple of years. I don't give girls tips or presents and she knows I am not rich and we have never met up outside her room. She even hated me for a year or so after some scumbag stalker from this forum told lies about me. A short time later she was treating me like a king again. Obviously not everyone will be attracted to her but for those who are I struggle to see anything negative at all.
Posted: 2014-11-01, 10:47 pm

harry33
Fair comment George.....maybe you and her just clicked.....its great when that happens. Lucky man.
Posted: 2014-11-02, 7:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
(aside: blue text on a black background is painful to read)

[Yup, I just changed it. :-) harry33 - you can actually use the "quote" button for this. -Bluto]

Posted: 2014-11-05, 10:46 pm

harry33
Will next time guys....sadly a bit of a technophobe.
 [ 40 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: