Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lenghty RLD video of some girls in kamers.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 2:51 am

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anybody recognise any girls from these kamers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG6ENXaLpdY

Possible I.D of some of these girls? that I can perhaps see, when I visit Amsterdam?

3:15 looks like (From what I gather) Keira the all time scam artist of Amsterdam.

Girl @ 8:57

Girl @ 9:07

Girl @ 9:23

Girl @ 9:36

Anybody know any of these in the providing Kamers? at the very end in that tight squeeze entry, is it Tromp? I am not sure, but there is a tall Blonde girl, I once seen their, who provided she was Russian? It would be amazing if I went back Amsterdam and still seen her there. anyone know of her?

Thanks Micerz.
Re: Lenghty RLD video of some girls in kamers.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 12:08 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:

3:15 looks like (From what I gather) Keira the all time scam artist of Amsterdam.

I think it's her (she used to works (ed) on OZA). There's another girl at 4 min'14 s who really looks like Keira (cap on her head) on OZA 74-4.

At 1.07 there is a man entering in kamer 41-5 OZA who is about to be ripped-off and seems to have fun from this, but the girl isn't at all.

At 2 min 03's I wonder if it's not Kim, one of the rare dutch girls in Molensteeg. I think I've heard "Danke Well"

Girl at 1'min 47's is I think romanian (looking spanish/colombian) Lucia/Amalia. But I have doubts, she's working dayshift (would she made double shift that day ?)

I think there is Czech Susana at 3min 47 upper room on the left, but not sure (OZA

You can hear some french guys speaking at 3min 58's

At 4"26 min even if the curtain is closed you can see a girl climbing the stairs, it's Sonia from Tunisia.

At 4min 40's saying at Stoofsteeg 7-R "Hello, how are you ?" it's brunette Veronica from Bulgaria.

On OZA 43-4, at 7min 32's basement, with her cop uniform is Niki from Hungary (you can see her at 0'min 51 s as well)

I would say is Vanessa, Russian blonde at 9min 33's, Trompettersteeg 5-2

Quote:
at the very end in that tight squeeze entry, is it Tromp?

Yes it is Trompettersteeg. You can see Albanian Gloria in 5-6 nigthshift, she's the blonde with the white top and the "famous" torn jean. You can see her waiting and talking to some of her friends for a while and drinking a Red Bull can. Yes that's the way she considers her clients (do remember that Raya used to do the same in Oudekennissteeg, starting very late and spending long minutes to talk and have fun).

Quote:
I am not sure, but there is a tall Blonde girl, I once seen their, who provided she was Russian? It would be amazing if I went back Amsterdam and still seen her there. anyone know of her?

Maybe you'll see her indeed.
Posted: 2014-09-05, 4:27 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:

I think it's her (she used to works (ed) on OZA). There's another girl at 4 min'14 s who really looks like Keira (cap on her head) on OZA 74-4.

At 1.07 there is a man entering in kamer 41-5 OZA who is about to be ripped-off and seems to have fun from this, but the girl isn't at all.

At 2 min 03's I wonder if it's not Kim, one of the rare dutch girls in Molensteeg. I think I've heard "Danke Well"

Girl at 1'min 47's is I think romanian (looking spanish/colombian) Lucia/Amalia. But I have doubts, she's working dayshift (would she made double shift that day ?)

I think there is Czech Susana at 3min 47 upper room on the left, but not sure (OZA

You can hear some french guys speaking at 3min 58's

At 4"26 min even if the curtain is closed you can see a girl climbing the stairs, it's Sonia from Tunisia.

At 4min 40's saying at Stoofsteeg 7-R "Hello, how are you ?" it's brunette Veronica from Bulgaria.

On OZA 43-4, at 7min 32's basement, with her cop uniform is Niki from Hungary (you can see her at 0'min 51 s as well)

I would say is Vanessa, Russian blonde at 9min 33's, Trompettersteeg 5-2

Quote:
at the very end in that tight squeeze entry, is it Tromp?

Yes it is Trompettersteeg. You can see Albanian Gloria in 5-6 nigthshift, she's the blonde with the white top and the "famous" torn jean. You can see her waiting and talking to some of her friends for a while and drinking a Red Bull can. Yes that's the way she considers her clients (do remember that Raya used to do the same in Oudekennissteeg, starting very late and spending long minutes to talk and have fun).

Quote:
I am not sure, but there is a tall Blonde girl, I once seen their, who provided she was Russian? It would be amazing if I went back Amsterdam and still seen her there. anyone know of her?

Maybe you'll see her indeed.

Thank you, once again! for your amazing summary & analysis Carice.

Any idea of the blonde girl in black leggings? @ 9:22 or any of the blonde girls towards the end of the vid really? I've noted you stated 1 you think may be Russian Vanessa.
Posted: 2014-09-07, 11:15 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
[

Any idea of the blonde girl in black leggings? @ 9:22 or any of the blonde girls towards the end of the vid really? I've noted you stated 1 you think may be Russian Vanessa.

Hi,
Unless I'm wrong, it's Gloria from Albania in her regular 5-6 Trompettersteeg (first kamer on the right) who is standing as the blonde aloof girl with torn jean.
Posted: 2014-09-07, 10:17 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:
[

Hi,
Unless I'm wrong, it's Gloria from Albania in her regular 5-6 Trompettersteeg (first kamer on the right) who is standing as the blonde aloof girl with torn jean.

Disappointing, I think she's really stunning! but just read a trip rert of her and she doesn't seem to friendly or to be a good provider:/ *sighs* I might chance 50euros with her, when I go, as I really like her look. any other Blonde like looking girls of De Wallen? worse case scenario I get a wank for 50euro right?

Ceers Carice.
Posted: 2014-09-10, 6:49 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
Disappointing, I think she's really stunning! but just read a trip rert of her and she doesn't seem to friendly or to be a good provider:/ *sighs* I might chance 50euros with her, when I go, as I really like her look. any other Blonde like looking girls of De Wallen? worse case scenario I get a wank for 50euro right?

If you're not lucky (but being with a ripoff is basically not being lucky), you could also have nothing at all (with a rip-off), but your wallet lighter.

If you're looking for a quiet blonde, who loves to spend some time on foreplay, just try with Agnieszka. She might not be a stunner but she's definitely a good provider.

Sheila in Trompettersteeg is also a good provider.
Elodie in Oudekennissteeg
Posted: 2014-09-12, 8:29 am

doubletree2
Seriously I hate that people are recording videos and postin it in youtube. I saw some guys with clear look walking out of the session . I would not be happy if I were one of them. You never know I might have been in another video lol
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: