Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Colour lights of Kamers? confused much?
Posted: 2014-08-17, 3:01 am

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I see, that a lot of kamers are primarily Red and that's obviously occupied by Females. I have always stayed well clear or took no notice of any kamer with the slightest bit of blue opposing from it. however I see in a lot of Amsterdam videos and stuff I see/share sometimes to this forum, that their appears to be almost ''Purple'' lights??? so in turn, their is Red (Females) Bright Blue? (TS/TV) then Purple? I am confused by this? @ 3:00mins this man states ''Red & Purple that means everything's negotiable?''
Re: Colour lights of Kamers? confused much?
Posted: 2014-08-17, 10:58 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
I see, that a lot of kamers are primarily Red and that's obviously occupied by Females. I have always stayed well clear or took no notice of any kamer with the slightest bit of blue opposing from it. however I see in a lot of Amsterdam videos and stuff I see/share sometimes to this forum, that their appears to be almost ''Purple'' lights??? so in turn, their is Red (Females) Bright Blue? (TS/TV) then Purple? I am confused by this? @ 3:00mins this man states ''Red & Purple that means everything's negotiable?''

Hi,

Red = women

Blue = TS

Blue & Red = Women night & TS day (for example Gordijnensteeg), but sometimes there is a mix in that street, I have seen TS during day & night as well as women.

On OZA, there are some kamers with blue light with TS inside. Usually during nigthshift. The example is with OZA 89-S on the corner of Bloedstraat (Bloedstraat has several kamers with both TS and Girls during day & night shift)

But there is one kamer with red light ( OZA 123 S) and TS inside on the other side of Hotel Heart of Amsterdam.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 2:55 pm

george47 Power Kat
The newer (re-opened in 2012) windows on Oudekennissteeg and Stoofsteeg have a weird lighting (perhaps the purple you are talking about) though I believe there are only girls working there. I don't even look at the windows with the prominent blue lights on Bloedstraat and Gordijnenstraat (nothing turns me off more than some guy showing me his dick in a window) but elsewhere I tend to look at who's behind the window and make my own judgement. I wouldn't trust the red / blue rule 100%.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 10:10 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:

Hi,

Red = women

Blue = TS

Blue & Red = Women night & TS day (for example Gordijnensteeg), but sometimes there is a mix in that street, I have seen TS during day & night as well as women.

On OZA, there are some kamers with blue light with TS inside. Usually during nigthshift. The example is with OZA 89-S on the corner of Bloedstraat (Bloedstraat has several kamers with both TS and Girls during day & night shift)

But there is one kamer with red light ( OZA 123 S) and TS inside on the other side of Hotel Heart of Amsterdam.

Thanks for your informative reply, Carice.

I actually got called in once by what I was informed was a post op TS? I posted a while back about it, as I genuinely wasn't sure if it was a woman. I believe someone mentioned his/her name was ''Sandy'' if am not mistaken? seemed an Asian woman, with Huge a pair and thigh boots in a kind of Green bikini. However, the room was sorely, ever so slightly Blue. and my suspicions was definitely raised, I could tell some features wasn't so Feminine e.g. Cheekbones, but was VERY convincing. I was pretty messed up to, after I posted about it a member on here quoted; ''I heard through the Grapevine she's a man'' LOL. I wasn't impressed, to say the least.

For me, I always like to see how Amsterdam is, so I filter search as of recent on likes of Youtube, to see generally what the atmosphere, weather and overall popularity of Amsterdam is at that present time. hence, why fair few of my threads are youtube URL's asking questions. it was then, that I noticed about the Room light differences. I obviously knew about the strictly Red/Blue difference colour in rooms, but I was seeing what I believe was girls working in not so Red rooms? ''Purple'' colour in fact! and it really did confuse me, to say the least. hence me starting this thread, I find it pretty damn misleading if am honest? I never knew about different sexes renting/sharing same rooms at all, but I am glad I do now. :)

Thanks Carice, been a great help!

Starz
Posted: 2014-08-17, 10:19 pm

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
The newer (re-opened in 2012) windows on Oudekennissteeg and Stoofsteeg have a weird lighting (perhaps the purple you are talking about) though I believe there are only girls working there. I don't even look at the windows with the prominent blue lights on Bloedstraat and Gordijnenstraat (nothing turns me off more than some guy showing me his dick in a window) but elsewhere I tend to look at who's behind the window and make my own judgement. I wouldn't trust the red / blue rule 100%.

Could be quiet possibly. I hear you on that lol. if I see the slightest bit of Blue, I instantly look away. tbh, they freak me out a little and I am far from a small man either lol. (nothing against them.) might I add, if that's someone's thing then, hey whatever makes you happy. but I dislike them trying to draw my attention or anything a like. I visited with a group of friends and me and 1 other friend split up last time, we was exploring RDL doing laps around the place and we walked down Bloedstraat or however you spell it? it was the main street for them and on my life a big African American TS banged loudly at my friend, we both got a shock, but I never laughed so much in my life at his face ahahahaa!! I was amused by his expression, he wasn't though lmao. Thanks for your post and I won't be trusting that rule.
Posted: 2014-08-18, 2:09 am

george47 Power Kat
Here's a frame from that recent video mentioned in another thread. It shows Stoofsteeg 6-2 and 6-3 which are two of the newly re-opened windows I mentioned. You can see how purple they are though I have never seen anyone other than real women here.

Attachments
stoofsteegpurple2.JPG
stoofsteegpurple2.JPG [ 68.34 KiB ]
Posted: 2014-08-18, 1:20 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:
Here's a frame from that recent video mentioned in another thread. It shows Stoofsteeg 6-2 and 6-3 which are two of the newly re-opened windows I mentioned. You can see how purple they are though I have never seen anyone other than real women here.

The light from the inside of a room and the neon's light itself are two different things. Red neon gives red light, yellow neon yellow light, etc. When you seen blue light above a window it's because the gaz inside is giving a blue color to the neon. Red light is commonly considered for windows with girls and blue for the TS/Shemales. You can play as much as you want with phosphorescent color/flashs, etc. For example, there is that kind of light in former Max's room 21-2 in Sint Annenstraat. Purple is not existing in a proper way to show if it is a girl or a TS inside. It's just a variation of the light.

In Stoofsteeg there are no TS (from what I know, maybe in the past). And the difference is big between a purple light from a neon on that frame and a blue one from one kamer in Bloedstraat. Plus, the light of the neon on your frame is clearly white (above the kamer itself) but the reflection gives the white/red aspect. All those lights in Stoofsteeg & others streets in RLD have the red light aspect.

:)
Posted: 2014-08-18, 5:39 pm

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
In Stoofsteeg there are no TS (from what I know, maybe in the past).

What about the person in one of the Stoofsteeg 4 kamers (can't remember which of the 3). Been there for years and has the classic looks of a Thai TS so I always assumed was one.
Posted: 2014-08-18, 6:30 pm

slick
george47 wrote:
Carice Liefde wrote:
In Stoofsteeg there are no TS (from what I know, maybe in the past).

What about the person in one of the Stoofsteeg 4 kamers (can't remember which of the 3). Been there for years and has the classic looks of a Thai TS so I always assumed was one.

There are a couple of post-op TS on Stoofsteeg and throughout the RLD, including the one you're talking about.

I guess since they usually consider themselves women they don't all follow the "rule" about the lights (if there even is such a rule), so Caveat Emptor ;)
Posted: 2014-08-18, 6:36 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:

I don't know who is she, but I'm guess if so she's a post-op TS, so look really like any other girl who work there (and you'll not notice that until you know what a post-op is).

There are TS on Bloedstraat, Barndesteeg, Gordijnensteeg, , Monnikenstraat (Claudia) OZA (mainly on the corner of Bloedstraat & on the other side of Hotel Heart), but I haven't heard in recent years about TS in Stoofsteeg. I cannot say for sure that there were not TS working there, but none of the trip reports I've read were rementioning this.

losbal, bud bundy can you confirm this ? : -)
Posted: 2014-08-18, 9:12 pm

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
I don't know who is she, but I'm guess if so she's a post-op TS, so look really like any other girl who work there (and you'll not notice that until you know what a post-op is).

I know what a post-op is and they never look like real girls though real girls sometimes look like post-ops.
Posted: 2014-08-18, 11:44 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
george47 wrote:
Carice Liefde wrote:

I know what a post-op is and they never look like real girls though real girls sometimes look like post-ops.

One of my favorite epistemological problems. As I think I've commented before guy's who say "I can always tell" can't really know that unless they've been a subject in some kind of controlled experiment.

Let's say there *were* TS's that you couldn't identify as such. In that case they would be undetected and your belief you "can always tell" would remain unchallenged...even though false.

The most you can safely say is "I can always identify the TS's I can identify." That's not saying much!

Posted: 2014-08-19, 3:39 am

george47 Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:
The most you can safely say is "I can always identify the TS's I can identify." That's not saying much!

Cogito ergo sum. Everything else we can't be certain of. Based on statistical analysis though there is a high probability that my decision making is correct regarding TS. That partly comes from watching countless documentaries on Thailand, Thai brides, Amsterdam and loads of other subjects where TS are usually included. Those programs often enjoy shocking the audience by showing someone and then later revealing the person is a TS. I have never been fooled by that despite their best efforts to make the person appear as feminine as possible. Sometimes I think they are TS when they are really women but that doesn't matter and it's better to be safe than sorry. Of course it wouldn't matter if I was truly fooled but finding out later would be devastating.
Of course this is old ground that's been covered many times before and I don't want to piss off the people you enjoy TS so I won't say any more on the matter.
Posted: 2014-08-19, 10:27 am

drizzle
george47 wrote:
neurosynth wrote:
Based on statistical analysis though there is a high probability that my decision making is correct regarding TS. That partly comes from watching countless documentaries

Pfft...I do hope you are joking.
Posted: 2014-08-19, 11:57 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
drizzle wrote:

You've made a wrong quote drizzle letting think that neurosynth stated that comment whilst it's george's one.
Posted: 2014-08-19, 1:40 pm

george47 Power Kat
drizzle wrote:
george47 wrote:
Based on statistical analysis though there is a high probability that my decision making is correct regarding TS. That partly comes from watching countless documentaries

Well it was meant to be tongue in cheek but the basic statement is true.
Posted: 2014-08-19, 4:18 pm

drizzle
Aha I shall silence my inner pedant then:-)
Posted: 2014-08-24, 8:49 am

losbal
Carice Liefde wrote:
george47 wrote:

losbal, bud bundy can you confirm this ? : -)

Personally, I've always thought the supposed red light / blue light system of classification to be nothing more than a myth. The TS locations have generally been pretty fixed and whether those locations tend to have more blue lighting than red I haven't noticed. You do occasionally get the odd TS elsewhere and I suspect they will be mostly post-op and post-op that do not want to reveal their transgendered nature. Are we suggesting that the kamer owners insist post-ops go to those kamer so with blue lights or that they change them if a PO hires a window? No chance.

If there is some correlation with lights and TS I haven't noticed it. And even if there is I wouldn't rely on it as a system to avoid post-ops. The only advice I would give you is to totally ignore the colour of the lights, totally check out the location, specific reports on this site and most of all your other senses!
Posted: 2014-08-25, 1:22 am

coolwhip45
Youngstarz wrote:
I actually got called in once by what I was informed was a post op TS? I posted a while back about it, as I genuinely wasn't sure if it was a woman. I believe someone mentioned his/her name was ''Sandy'' if am not mistaken? seemed an Asian woman, with Huge a pair and thigh boots in a kind of Green bikini. However, the room was sorely, ever so slightly Blue. and my suspicions was definitely raised, I could tell some features wasn't so Feminine e.g. Cheekbones, but was VERY convincing. I was pretty messed up to, after I posted about it a member on here quoted; ''I heard through the Grapevine she's a man'' LOL. I wasn't impressed, to say the least.

I think the exact same thing happened to me youngstarz..I was drunk didn't see any light.. and was almost convinced by a Asian looking milf to come in..until another girl nextdoor informed me she was a TS..

Thankful a wallen girl was looking out for me :)
Posted: 2014-08-25, 8:50 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
Thanks for your point of view losbal. Very interesting as always.
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: