Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Girls that offer S&M & their location
Posted: 2014-08-18, 1:19 pm

PaulCC
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Coming to Amsterdam again in a couple of weeks. This time need to fulfil my S&M fantasy.

Does anybody know of windows that offer S&M - talking asslicking/rimming, nipple clamps, cbt, strap on, that sort of thing. Heard a few names by looking at the girls section but not seen any divi article reports of this sort I thing.
Has any body had any experiences of S&M with any of the girls (or ts) or know where they are located?

Would appreciate some guidence here :)
Re: Girls that offer S&M & their location
Posted: 2014-08-18, 1:29 pm

hnbcm
Girls that offer S&M normally have a card in their window advertising it.

I recommend you do some research on the GIRLS section on here.... especially Max. She would be a good place to start.
Posted: 2014-08-18, 1:58 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Max is definitely the girl you should be visiting.

Posted: 2014-08-18, 2:01 pm

PaulCC
Thanks guys. Think I will be giving Max a visit.

Do you know of any other girl that do S&M, any around the singel area as I wouldn't mind trying a few
Posted: 2014-08-18, 5:48 pm

beginner88
I saw a sm girl on Saturday morning. She was right on the corner of the street where most windows are. Can't remember the name :(

She had a lot of sm stuff in her window and was wearing a leather outfit. Looked very tempting
Posted: 2014-08-18, 6:43 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
The well-known Mistress Irene (or Yvonne on Kinky) who's working OZA 68-5.
Posted: 2014-08-19, 2:25 pm

PaulCC
Is Irene/Yvonne still there? Anybody seen her recently, what room was she in?

Really hoping to see her. Had anybody had any SM experiences with her?
Posted: 2014-08-20, 1:12 am

lilji
I've had a kind of rough normal session with Irene (as in a normal s&f but with her keeping some of her 'mistress' stuff on and being dominant in and leading). I can imagine her being very cruel in s&m tho and she has a mishcevious and peculiar attitude that would fit well. she is also very friendly after a session too.
Posted: 2014-08-20, 2:24 am

berkshiretyman
Just had a look at Irene's kinky page....does she do normal sessions? Im not into s&m but I would love to get into her!!!!!!
Bt
Posted: 2014-08-22, 4:09 pm

toodaze
39 Singel - above street level window up a few steps. One Friday last year I saw a very dominant looking woman wearing something black, shiny and strappy glaring down at me. I had been unable to locate Max since she had changed Kamer and thought this woman might be a worthy alternative. I have forgotten her name - I almost forgot my own name in the short time I was with her - but she was latina-esque and possibly late 30s or 40s.

I cannot tell you all the services she offers, but nipple-clamps were applied within seconds of me handing over the fifty, and cbt followed. The nipple clamps made my eyes water while she tied a cord around the c&b then spat at and abused me while slapping my cock. Painful but very exhilarating, and to my surprise I came very quickly.

I spotted her again on my next trip, but only on a Friday daytime, and I put my head down and scuttled past, my nipples throbbing at the memory. I don't think I'd do it twice, but HELL it was an experience.
Posted: 2014-08-23, 12:35 pm

ThirstyTraveller
berkshiretyman wrote:
Just had a look at Irene's kinky page....does she do normal sessions? Im not into s&m but I would love to get into her!!!!!!
Bt

Yes she does "Normal" sessions, I got into her :) about Two years ago. She does like to chat though, a little bit tooo much for me, but you still get what you pay for.

I spotted her in OZA 68-5 Two days during the week, I think Tues/Weds or Weds/Thurs can't remember :/

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-08-30, 7:53 pm

lilji
toodaze wrote:
39 Singel - above street level window up a few steps. One Friday last year I saw a very dominant looking woman wearing something black, shiny and strappy glaring down at me. I had been unable to locate Max since she had changed Kamer and thought this woman might be a worthy alternative. I have forgotten her name - I almost forgot my own name in the short time I was with her - but she was latina-esque and possibly late 30s or 40s.

I cannot tell you all the services she offers, but nipple-clamps were applied within seconds of me handing over the fifty, and cbt followed. The nipple clamps made my eyes water while she tied a cord around the c&b then spat at and abused me while slapping my cock. Painful but very exhilarating, and to my surprise I came very quickly.

I spotted her again on my next trip, but only on a Friday daytime, and I put my head down and scuttled past, my nipples throbbing at the memory. I don't think I'd do it twice, but HELL it was an experience.

Haha this made me laugh. On one of my trip reports you'll see me going with this lady as she starts very early and I was too horny to wait. I had no idea it was s&m tho and got a real fright when she started doing the above to me!
Posted: 2014-09-04, 12:18 am

toodaze
LOL - re-reading your trip report made me laugh too. Now you know what you could have "enjoyed" if you hadn't bailed out so early.

PS I got the address wrong, I think. Should probably have been 41 Singel, which I now think is the first of the red lights.
Posted: 2014-09-04, 12:28 pm

Dewey06
German Kim is good at dominating if you also want to have some fun and also interact more with her and have some action, not only pure domination.

I have never ever had some much fun and laughed so much in the RLD than when I've been with her...
Posted: 2014-09-14, 12:20 am

punteruk
toodaze wrote:

Toodaze I found her. Name is Danielle. Can't find her on the girl's board. Just as described. Said she used to work in Utrecht. I was very nervous but wanted to scratch soft SM off my bucket list. She was very kind and well equipped. I did a long session for 100 and can say it was quite a ride. Her kamer features a cage, cross and other hardcore toys ( not ready for that yet). Shackled to bed, clamps went on early. Nice ceiling mirror for viewing. She left out the abuse but added a blindfold and then surprised me with some electro.

We talked a bit about her taking clients with a strap on, which is a turn on for me but I don't think the experience would match that fantasy

She was very attentive to my tolerances and understanding of my nerves and promised " different but not necessarily harder" if I return. Maybe next trip.
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: