Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Mistress Irene / Yvonne SM experience
Posted: 2014-08-19, 2:30 pm

PaulCC
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going to Amsterdam soon, looking for a good SM experience. Had many people recommending mistress Yvonne (formally irene). Does anybody know if she is still in Amsterdam, if so where is she located and what days/shifts does she work.

Has anybody had an SM experience with this beautiful lady that they could share, what sort of things does she do. If I can find her what am I letting myself in for? :)
Re: Mistress Irene / Yvonne SM experience
Posted: 2014-08-19, 3:12 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,

PaulCC wrote:
Going to Amsterdam soon, looking for a good SM experience. Had many people recommending mistress Yvonne (formally irene). Does anybody know if she is still in Amsterdam, if so where is she located and what days/shifts does she work.

1) Did you read my last post on the previous thread "Girls that offer SM ?"
2) I've mentioned Yvonne/Irène's kamer in that post, and the place where she's working.
3) Why did you open this thead ? All infos including her working hours are in the link to the kinky site where everything she does is clearly mentioned.

Quote:
Has anybody had an SM experience with this beautiful lady that they could share, what sort of things does she do. If I can find her what am I letting myself in for? :)

Read my post just above.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: