Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
This last week in de Wallen
Posted: 2014-08-23, 11:44 am

rheingau Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After 6 years I finally came back to see what was left of de Wallen, and after some of the negative and pessimistic stuff I've read on here was very pleasantly surprised. Some landlords have clearly been made offers they could not refuse, but there's still lots of active windows.

The city itself was as good as ever with some nice new developments being completed, there were lots of tourists bustling around and the city had a vive like it should. Met up with some old friends, Wim and Bluto amongst them, we had too much to drink of course, but 'de Wildemann' and 'de bekeerende Suster' still both serve great beer.

I met two gilrs on this trip, all the ones I used to know; Alexandra (OZA 51-1) and Agnieska, have long gone on to pastures new. Angela, a nice, tight (literally!) young, beautiful, totally natural teenie figured, Greek girl next door to Mila (of all places) in St. Annenwardssraat 26-3 (days 10:30 - 18:00), and Maria on Tromp (first window on right coming from canal), also days. I saw young Angela a few times, she was my sort, as usual for me went for the 100 and had endless caressing followed by a few lively positions. Just what my doctor ordered for me!
Maria is bulgarian with a full curvy figure and good C-cup naturals, also did the trick.

Enjoy guys!
Re: This last week in de Wallen
Posted: 2014-08-23, 12:05 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
rheingau wrote:
we had too much to drink of course

Yes, we did. :-) Good times... I felt a bit queasy cycling to work on Thursday morning, and Friday wasn't all that much better... lol

rheingau wrote:
all the ones I used to know; Alexandra (OZA 51-1) and Agnieska, have long gone on to pastures new

No, Agnieszka is still around! I guess she wasn't working when you were in town but someone just reported seeing her yesterday. C'mon mate, this is like yelling fire in a crowded theatre bus station men's room. :-)

Was great to see you. Hope to make it out to your neck of the woods in the near future.

Posted: 2014-08-23, 8:07 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
welcome back rheingau !!

still fondly remember meeting up with you and wim, must have been years ago now

hope you are well ?

regards

Posted: 2014-08-24, 7:21 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Thanks Greenhof, I'm doing okay, but I really enjoyed my week in AMS, and you? And it must have been around 7 years ago, possibly 8 in fact!

@ Bluto - I just left out the simple word "except" and got the meaning of my post all wrong, especially when combined with my natural dyslexia!
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: