Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Max and question
Posted: 2014-08-23, 4:27 pm

whatevr018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After walking around the RLD for almost a decade of trips I finally saw Max who was as wonderful as all reports on here have reported. Having said that, I am curious, other than maybe body type and/or services, what makes someone try someone new in the RLD other than the best reviewed women on here.
Re: Max and question
Posted: 2014-08-23, 11:03 pm

bitman
its the urge...

Posted: 2014-08-25, 1:05 am

Flash69
Variety is the spice of life...
Posted: 2014-08-25, 8:49 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Curiosity as well...
But the best is still to read the girls section on the board, in order to AVOID rip-off artists and upsellers (upsellers is a different issue, they are many more).
Posted: 2014-08-27, 9:46 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sometimes you see a girl and your interested she is sexy,you have a chat at the door and like her,as a rule I will only do a 50 euro session with a new girl to see how she is.I have done this a few times and done quite well but also a couple of bad ones normally I go where my money will be well spent.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 12:28 pm

george47 Power Kat
whatevr018 wrote:
After walking around the RLD for almost a decade of trips I finally saw Max who was as wonderful as all reports on here have reported. Having said that, I am curious, other than maybe body type and/or services, what makes someone try someone new in the RLD other than the best reviewed women on here.

Personality. She might be super hot or provide great services but I need her to speak to me like a human and not a £ sign. So if the chat at the door includes things like "shitty weather today" or "I am usually here earlier but I had to take my sister's friend to work" it's a good start. Sounds weird I know but it's a great indication of how she will be with you.
Posted: 2014-08-27, 7:00 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:
So if the chat at the door includes things like "shitty weather today" or "I am usually here earlier but I had to take my sister's friend to work" it's a good start. Sounds weird I know but it's a great indication of how she will be with you.

Three minutes after, once money gave she can be a total bitch as well, whilst she was cool just before at the door.

I don't think negociations at the the door are necessary with regulars, they know, with the time spent, what you like and they know how to please you. Very good conversationalists are not always the best providers, and I don't think Agnieszka is a bad provider, but with her demeanor at the door you could think that she might be cold or distant which is not the case when you learn to know her more.

What thinking about a girl sat patiently on her stool, reading a book, waiting, not looking at you until you insist with eye contact ? If it's German Kim, and you're not knowing she's acting like that, you can skip/miss a great provider.

On the other hand, a girl taping, screaming, dancing can be seriously hot, it doesn't mean, even if she talks a little at the door that she will not doing upsell or even rip off.
Posted: 2014-08-28, 10:50 am

Dewey06
I tried going to Lithuanian Sandra (Singel 49 Monday to Wednesday, days), as I saw her reading a book and I found her really beautiful (for my taste). Then, when I asked her kinda shy what she was offering, she replied by mimicking what I just said smiling... Then I knew she'd be pleasant... And indeed she was...

In my case, when the girl shows herself nice at the door, I haven't had any trouble inside. When she's kinda cold, I don't get in...

Then, Why try another? In my case it's basically having read stuff here or on Hookers and also by trial and error. One day I may feel like German Kim tying me and gagging me and another day I feel like fucking Max really hard, or want the incredible blowjob Lithuanian Sanda gives...
Posted: 2014-08-29, 5:39 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
At times you just have to risk a 50 euro note. Whether or not to do that for me is based on a number of things. Eye contact, her body language, her response if I choose not to go in the first time we notice each other (the "rejection test"), the conversation at the door, and my basic questions.

On my first encounter with Haley, it was her response to my question "May I touch you all over?" that got me in the door: "If I can do the same"

the dogs
Posted: 2014-08-30, 6:21 pm

lilji
Ii know it's really bad advice, but I think I kinda like the risk factor. I've met favourites just by risking 50 Euros and hoping for the best. I think when the girl says '50 Euro suck and fuck, come inside now' it's an indication that she might be a rip off. I always try to go wuth a new girl I haven't consciously read about when I'm in Amsterdam just to enjoy that unknown feeling and make it feel a bit more fresh and random.
Posted: 2014-08-30, 9:37 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
There are always good and bad surprises if you take your chance and take the plunge with a complete stranger or someone who has not been yet reported as she just arrived in the city. It happened in the past with a few unknown girls who just spent two or three months working and then disappeared, especially during summer when some stars providers are on days off/spend some time on holidays.

It happened only once to me to be really surprised in the good way by brunette, long hair Roberta who stayed something like two or three days in Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-2 dayshift. She was romanian but pretended to be italian from a town near Venice. It was not the case, but I believed her for about one day. I was attracted by her mini white skirt (one piece, a very nice tight white dress). Her butt was firmly dressed in and I just stared at her for 5 minutes, thinking she might be a rip off. Suddenly, she opened the door and went out for 2 minutes looking for something and bringing back what she bought. One minte later I crossed her look and made her know that I wanted to come inside. The rest was very pleasant, I took my time by climbing the stairs with her cheeky bum giggling from left to right in front of me, her heels on, and the sex was very good. She left the town one day after, I never saw her again...
Posted: 2014-08-31, 8:23 am

Dewey06
I can relate to the 'looks' thing of Carice's. In the same window we now can find Mila (Sint Annenstraat 21-2), for a couple of weeks in April or so, there was this Polish long-haired brunette whose name I can't remember (Damn!), with an incredible body, who looked serious and not much into the job from the outside, but who was very good at it, once the ice was broken.

I'm just 1,69 and she was a bit bigger than me but with everything in its right place (all natural) and was very eager to please. She told me she came to Holland as in Poland things were effed up but just saw her once in the window once more (I went to visit Kim) and never again. I hope I see her again in September...
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: