Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A couple of questions
Posted: 2014-09-05, 8:26 pm

ststephen56
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Once again my chance to work in A'dam for 6 days has come around. Oh, how I look forward to this week!

I want to again thank all the supporters and contributors to this board for helping me make the most of all of my past visits. It's a huge asset and I try to give back with some reviews to show my appreciation. I have a couple of quick specific questions and a more general request for suggestions:

I was interested in by the reviews of Stella (121 Sint Annenstr.) But the last review is almost 1 year old. Is she still around? Can anyone give any more notes on appearance and clothes or times of day?

On Katie in LVER #3: last post in Aug said she would be around for about one more month. Is she now gone or still around? My visit is in about 1 more week.

Then I am interested to hear about any suggestions other than TOP-10 girls with the following as my general interests: I generally prefer natural breasts, but fake can be OK if not overdone or too hard. I am more interested in friendly girls who can adjust their pace to suit the mood, enjoy being touched and especially if they allow and enjoy DATY. I am less concerned about shape/size/face.

Thanks!
Re: A couple of questions
Posted: 2014-09-05, 8:52 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Stella is still about.

Posted: 2014-09-05, 8:59 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
akaDrPussy wrote:
Stella is still about.

Generally starts work around 12 noon and finishes at 12pm. Usually takes Sunday off.

Posted: 2014-09-08, 5:27 pm

jgramos Moderator
Katie left again before the start of September :(

Posted: 2014-09-08, 7:54 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
jgramos wrote:
Katie left again before the start of September :(

Well, that sucks. Thanks for the update.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: