Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Top 10 - Most sexy girls in Red Light District of Amsterdam.
Posted: 2014-09-17, 12:12 am

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Da7bszoIs Thoughts?

Anyone recognise these girls?
Re: Top 10 - Most sexy girls in Red Light District of Amsterdam.
Posted: 2014-09-17, 4:13 am

george47 Power Kat
Well number five isn't a prostitute since they aren't prostitute windows and number five isn't a girl.
Posted: 2014-09-17, 4:41 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Most of the video is along OZA, which is a wasteland. I don't think it is current.
The girl on the right at 1:20, in the baseball cap and white bikini, is Kiera.
NOT a good choice.

Posted: 2014-09-17, 8:53 am

Dewey06
And frankly, if those are the sexiest...
Posted: 2014-09-17, 9:10 am

french7034
Who made this video?! I wouldn't make dedicated mongering trips to Amsterdam if these were the "most sexy" girls of the RLD...
I think it is basically someone getting all the footage they can of ANY girl/feminine TS and putting it together for a video. The internet can be misleading...

Posted: 2014-09-17, 10:28 am

kingconan
Yeah... Have a look at our top rated girls if you want first hand advice about the sexiest or best providers.
Posted: 2014-09-17, 10:59 am

french7034
Exactly. I don't know where we would be without this site! Relying on dubious youtube videos apparently!

Posted: 2014-09-17, 10:38 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Youngstarz wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Da7bszoIs Thoughts?

Anyone recognise these girls?

Don't know who made the video. I thought it was rather old footage too. Just searching coffeeshops and Amsterdam in general, than recent filter searched and this is what I seen? so, was curious as to see if any of you Micerz recognised any of the girls. I was also suspicious and thought that too @George47
Posted: 2014-09-17, 11:21 pm

george47 Power Kat
I don't approve of these kind of videos but I guess it does no further harm by saying number 7 is Vicky, sister of the retired Alex from Tromp 7-4.
Posted: 2014-09-18, 12:29 am

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
I don't approve of these kind of videos but I guess it does no further harm by saying number 7 is Vicky, sister of the retired Alex from Tromp 7-4.

Me neither! surprising just how much ''clear'' footage of girls their is on Youtube. I think something should be done about it myself, but at the same time? I have to wonder ''Who is that girl?'' lol.
Posted: 2014-09-18, 2:13 am

coolwhip45
All those chicks are hanging out on Molensteeg now..they must be top 10!

jk, I'm a bit drunk right now..
Posted: 2014-09-18, 4:07 am

george47 Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
george47 wrote:

Me neither! surprising just how much ''clear'' footage of girls their is on Youtube. I think something should be done about it myself, but at the same time? I have to wonder ''Who is that girl?'' lol.

Yes me too. They are great for us but not for the girls. Thankfully a lot of these videos do get removed when the girls complain to YouTube. Without permission they break Dutch privacy laws. One of my old favourites - Bulgarian Diana was always getting them taken down.
Posted: 2014-09-18, 9:37 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
george47 wrote:
Youngstarz wrote:
george47 wrote:

Yes me too. They are great for us but not for the girls. Thankfully a lot of these videos do get removed when the girls complain to YouTube. Without permission they break Dutch privacy laws. One of my old favourites - Bulgarian Diana was always getting them taken down.

Oh yeah, I was with both Alex (several times) and Vicky (once). I mainly went with Vicky just for the kink of having done sisters. But only one at a time. Alex was hot...I liked her quasi-goth look...but she seemed to sour on the biz, and towards the end gave really mediocre sessions. Or at least that was my experience. It's probably good that she got out when she did.

Posted: 2014-09-18, 1:14 pm

george47 Power Kat
neurosynth wrote:
Oh yeah, I was with both Alex (several times) and Vicky (once). I mainly went with Vicky just for the kink of having done sisters. But only one at a time. Alex was hot...I liked her quasi-goth look...but she seemed to sour on the biz, and towards the end gave really mediocre sessions. Or at least that was my experience. It's probably good that she got out when she did.

One time I was going to arrange a threesome just for the sister thing but despite having had single sessions with each I just didn't fancy either quite enough. Nice girls though.
Posted: 2014-09-18, 9:37 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Vicky's sister (Alex) is now part of history in De Wallen. Saw Alex first time in 2009, during nigthshift (her shift). I was quite impressed. She just stared at me for one minute and I did the same. Never went for a session. She was standing, sometimes moody, sometimes looking like a bit haughty with her eyeliner (looked like a typical young bulgarian woman, but there was also something of very old egyptian time with the eyeliner, and something goth with her look and tattoes). Alex was famous in her way for having worked in Trompettersteeg before Project 1012 when Trompettersteeg windows were all open. As Sara in Dolleb 114. Famous for being the girl who was sometimes yelling out to a client, opening her door and having fun for her own.
Posted: 2014-09-18, 10:19 pm

retro Power Kat
Quote:
neurosynth wrote:

Quote:
One time I was going to arrange a threesome just for the sister thing but despite having had single sessions with each I just didn't fancy either quite enough. Nice girls though.

I had a couple of sessions with Alex after reading good reviews, but neither where all that good. She also offered a threesome with her sister, as tempting as it was having sisters at the same time, I decided to pass because of the sessions with Alex.
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: