Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Carla? Tall, Busty, Wear Glasses??
Posted: 2014-09-26, 4:38 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Is this girl listed on the data? I wasn't so sure when I checked, I asked Carice a while back who was the girl in this video and apparently it's ''Carla'' and excellent reports/feedback. is this girl still working do any of you Micerz know? I would love to be able to visit her for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rI6uvApO68 from 5:18 onwards
Re: Carla? Tall, Busty, Wear Glasses??
Posted: 2014-09-26, 10:55 pm

lior52
http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=272610

yes that is carla

Lior
Posted: 2014-09-26, 11:34 pm

Amsterdamaged1
lior52 wrote:
http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=272610

yes that is carla

Lior

Thank you :) she seems fun and everything, the recent report on that for, doesn't sing her praises though:/ I will take a gamble with her, if I do see her in Amsterdam.
Posted: 2014-09-27, 3:55 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Anyone know or have experiences with this girl? she's top of my list of visit in Amsterdam. wow! am thinking of maybe an hour session for approx. 200euros just don't want a s*** service or to know if she won't rip me off lol.
Posted: 2014-09-27, 6:20 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

I can tell you that she's not listed in the data.
For 200 € just negociate nicely at the door what exactly you want (she has such a special demeanor, I have seen her having a lot of fun and laughing a lot at the door to the passers, so it might sounds a little bit a promise of rip off or something weird, but she's ok, and just like to spend some time out of her windows).
Posted: 2014-09-27, 9:46 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

I can tell you that she's not listed in the data.
For 200 € just negociate nicely at the door what exactly you want (she has such a special demeanor, I have seen her having a lot of fun and laughing a lot at the door to the passers, so it might sounds a little bit a promise of rip off or something weird, but she's ok, and just like to spend some time out of her windows).

I am thinking to for S & F and when I get in the room, explain I'd like a longer time etc. Have you ever visited her? and yes, I seen in the video in the link above I shared, she seems almost as if she's talking to herself? she's kinda crazy looking ;) and I am a sucker for tall girls with glasses too lol. she's perfect, let's hope I visit her and give the 1st Trip report of her. :)
Posted: 2014-09-27, 10:57 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I might give her a go too. Like her look. Looks like she works days, right?
Posted: 2014-09-28, 1:52 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

She works nightshift for the most. But I have seen her only a few times on dayshift. She's there on weekends.

Anyway, smuler just had a "strange" experience with her in late september, would you let us know if you want, what happened ?
Posted: 2014-09-28, 4:29 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

She works nightshift for the most. But I have seen her only a few times on dayshift. She's there on weekends.

Anyway, smuler just had a "strange" experience with her in late september, would you let us know if you want, what happened ?

Is he a member here ''Smuler''? This was the review he left on Hookers.nl I would like to know if h is here, could he please elaborate for the matter?

''Without a doubt, this was one of my strangest sessions in 10 years of visiting the RLD
She told me that the clock would start when my clothes were removed, but she started the clock as soon as I entered the room

I didn't come of course, and I opted to leave. I threw the condom in the trash bin- she went and filled it with water to see if there were leaks in it ??

I told her that i was going to Germany, and she was very annoyed that I would visit those " dirty girls " who do BBBJ and CIM

Before I left , I told her that she shorted me on time, per her initial talk with me

For the rest of the week, every time I passed with my friends she would wave at me

She even gave me a hug and kiss in the street when I told her I was going back to the USA

I think she is bipolar

Best Regards

Smuler ''
Posted: 2014-09-28, 5:43 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
smuler is a micer, he's been there (on board) since 2005.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: