Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How do you guys manage to visit top 10 girls?
Posted: 2014-09-29, 8:20 am

doubletree2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
How do you guys manage to visit top 10 girls? Yesterday everytime I walked by top 10 girl window. It was busy. Sometimes I see other people waiting. I got tired walking. What is the best time to sneak in ? Morning maybe
Re: How do you guys manage to visit top 10 girls?
Posted: 2014-09-29, 9:20 am

bitman
:-) :-)

Ranging from few hours to several weeks, I've spent record times waiting and going on endless laps in hope to find my desired girl free.

Couple of hours for Agniezka, always met her before 5. She is nearly impossible to get in the evenings after 7.

Couple of hours for Emma, its easy to wait and hang around near her kamer saving meaningless laps around the streets.

Many a days for Max, the Max with bad ass piercings in the big corner kamer. But I never could find 'that' Max free. Then she disappeared. I got to see her properly a year and a half later when she came back from Utrecht with the new look.

More than a few hours and couple of days looking for German Kim. Her anatomy defines sexy. Another lovely beauty on earth.

When TJ was around, I have spent 3 hours to 3 days walking around in the snow many a times. I once slipped and fell on the ice in front of sexyland before I found her free! My feet would go numb, fingers and nose tips freeze in that bloody winter, but when I found her in dolleb, she would usher in summer and spring in the thick of winter. Sweet.
Once, there were two guys standing just behind me in a queue to get in when she was at St Annendwars. It was a nothing short of a great victory to get in that day!

Several weeks on prowl for Croatian Tamara. Many a noon and afternoons I spent looking for her. I had met her only once, what a woman!

If the girl you look for is on St Annendwarsstraat, it is fairly normal to hang around and park yourself there. Otherwise, just keep on walking around. If you find her free, go in. Avoid the the mistake of thinking you'll return on the next lap to take a second look. Personally, I have found it sort of easy to catch the toppers early in their shift. As it gets late, they can get really busy.

Posted: 2014-09-29, 5:31 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
bitman wrote:
Couple of hours for Agnieszka, always met her before 5. She is nearly impossible to get in the evenings after 7.....

Agnieszka is certainly busy, but I've found that it's normally with the €50 customers, as she tends to always be free 10 minutes later.
Posted: 2014-09-29, 7:17 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

With a few girls, it's nice to hear from her when she has given her phone number and it's more easier that way to make appointments. Never happened to me (I could have had Max's one maybe, but never dared) but when I sessioned with Marta the first time, as I knew she was always on the same room and shift, she told me she would be there when I told her I would be back (she trusted me enough and waited me by saying no to some clients for having her time free). Once, she even said to a guy at the door who saw her before she pushed the curtain, that she was already with a client (who was me). I was touched and sincerely thanked her to what she replied "Well, I'll have a nice time with you now, and it will last as you like my pussy". Which was indeed true as I spent -apart other naughty things -thirty minutes on this nicely wet pussy of hers. Yummy.

Besides Marta, I used to meet Anna in Trompettersteeg quite easily, same for Sanya in Dolleb, German Kim too (only on a few Fridays she was on days off which I was not aware of and was a turn off).

The most longer I waited was an hour for Jennifer_Cutie, before she did her comeback, was never to be seen that night. I was tensed at a moment, saw the curtain always closed, the light in there, but still no Jen. And I just got back to the hotel.

Agnieszka is very busy but she can be spotted when she just starts her work, as well as Max, same thing. Lilly is very hard to spot on Stoofsteeg, always a client prowling around. She only works three days which explains as well why she so hard to spot.

Surprisingly, I never saw Salma on OZA 32 right window, just next to rip off artist Sadie (middle one), busy. Still has her slow moves in the window, looks a little bit aloof from the outside (Salma).

Mai-Thai very busy too.

Emma, it varies. During nightshift I saw her a few times free, playing and talking with guys. But in afternoon, the door in SA 9-4 was often closed.

Elodie loves to play and tease. Sometimes she's very pushy from inside and outside the window. If she recognizes you, she will tell to anyone you didn't fuck her right (for the fun of laughing), and if youre were good that you're an idiot to not session at that moment whilst she's free. And lots of people will see her finger pointing you.

Last edited by Carice Liefde on 2014-09-29, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2014-09-29, 7:29 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
always a good idea to have your fave girls mobile no"s
i have Maxx & G.Kim"s, usually give them a txt when im coming over then about an hour before i get to their kamers. hate walking around waiting for curtains to open, usually some bugger slides inside just as im about to walk in. grrrrr.
I have seen a queue form outside Jen-Cuties window, literally all stood in line, moving one pace forward as some guy comes out, the thought of that overworked pussy put me right off ever queuing for a girl.
As my friend Carice mentioned, Marta would in fact turn guys away if she knew i was arriving !!

regards

Posted: 2014-09-29, 9:22 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I've been pretty lucky with Max, at least. I suppose I should probably get her number or something this trip.

I've always thought the girls should put up a little chalk board or something on their window in front of the curtain. Once they arrange how long the client'll be there, they can write what time they'll be finished so people waiting for them know about what time to come back.
Posted: 2014-09-29, 9:58 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
grimnul wrote:

I've always thought the girls should put up a little chalk board or something on their window in front of the curtain. Once they arrange how long the client'll be there, they can write what time they'll be finished so people waiting for them know about what time to come back.

Unless you are waiting outside Maxx"s and Weasel is in there, then her chalk board would be

" 1 hour + & counting" !!! lol

regards

Posted: 2014-09-30, 2:57 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Ha!
You don't need a chalkboard.
I stick my head around the side of the curtain as Max locks the door and taunt the passers-by
"Later, loosers! I'm NEVER leaving! Hahahahahhah....."

Weasel

Posted: 2014-09-30, 7:47 am

alexatmalta
There are some hours when top10 girls are easier to spot.
Max starts early, about 9-30 in the morning. When I go through ex-Sexyland area about 10-00 am, she's always free and there are very few people out there. So if you wake up a little earlier - you have many chances to get her.

Emma works double shift, so at night shift at Goldbergersteeg she's easier to spot. After 0-30 at night there are more chances to find her curtain open.

Tunisian Sonya is usually free late at night... you can find her standing in her regular window at Stoofsteeg after 2-00 at night.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: