Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
bandaid on vag
Posted: 2014-09-30, 3:40 am

ayranman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Start at Oud Kirk and walk towards the closest alleys to the first of three Bulldogs you get to. Don't remember the street or good details of the girl but I think she was blond or brunette. Said she was 26 from Ukraine but is a Holland citizen now. Basically said she came here 10 years ago and lied about her age to get in. Very bad experience. I should have walked away at the door when negotiating but was drunk. I was negotiating and she kept walking away saying yes yes and walking up the steps to her place. She tells me pull my dick out and not even undress. Then she says 50 more euros on top of the 50 I gave her to be on top. I said no way. She kept pressing for more and I said no. Finally she got naked and was jerking me off and I couldn't get hard since I was with other girls earlier and had many many beers. After about 5 minutes of constant jerking she gave up and told me to try. My dick was dead. I then noticed she had a square bandaid right next to her vagina hole where the pubes would normally be. Glad I couldn't get hard, idk wtf that was all about! She told me next time check that my dick works before walking into a red light room. Always assumed it would work, never had this issue and am 27.
Re: bandaid on vag
Posted: 2014-09-30, 5:13 am

taximan31
It'll probably never work again now as every time you're with a woman that mental image of trying to get hard will come back to haunt you. Sorry.
Posted: 2014-09-30, 7:10 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
ayranman wrote:
She told me next time check that my dick works before walking into a red light room.

She had a valid point ;) If you're not up to it then why bother? Save yourself for when you're actually horny, instead of just for the sake of it.
Posted: 2014-09-30, 12:45 pm

french7034
I was with a girl during Kings Day and had this problem - I'd been on the drink all day and just stumbled into her Kamer.
She had a solution... she put a glove on and stuck her finger up my arse! Unbelievable scenes. Worked like a charm, I might add.
Not sure how many girls will offer this (I mean, this girl suggested it) but if you run into that trouble again it might be worth exploring that option.

Posted: 2014-09-30, 10:50 pm

lilji
Bandaid on Vag would be a good punk band name.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: