Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Huge boobs
Posted: 2014-10-09, 3:02 pm

Kadir
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone knows where to find huge boobs in Amsterdam these days?
And I want them really big, really amazing fucking huge big tits!
Re: Huge boobs
Posted: 2014-10-09, 5:02 pm

berkshiretyman
You wont go far wrong with Anna
viewtopic.php?t=17426
Huge (enhanced) boobs, a lovely lady and a great provider!
Posted: 2014-10-09, 5:40 pm

french7034
I was with a girl in Covered Area 9 last Friday afternoon. Said her name was Mila and she was Dutch (not sure but she sounded very Dutch).
She had amazing tits, probably D or DD and they were natural. Beautiful girl and very charming too. I would recommend her 100%. Said she works three days a week and for 3/4 hours a time - the rest of the time she works in a bar (I forget which one).
Other than that I saw dozens of girls with stupidly huge enhanced tits, but that's not really my thing so didn't take note if I'm honest.

Hope this helps. Happy mongering :)

Posted: 2014-10-09, 5:47 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Check out Brithney in the Singel , Oude Nieuwstraat 22L ,works nights. Dainty little thai girl with huge enhanced tits and a filthy little minx! ;)

Posted: 2014-10-09, 6:53 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Although they aren"t " huge boobs " in my opinion, German Kim has the best set of boobs anywhere in De Wallen.[and butt] !!!!
I may be very biased here, but they are a good handful, WITHOUT enhancement [ which I hate]

But Polish Anna [even with enhancements]is a lovely lady, and a great provider

regards

Posted: 2014-10-09, 7:11 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
polish anna fond memories
Posted: 2014-10-09, 7:19 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
Albanian Helen(a) has a E natural Cup. Works nightshift 122 Sint Annenstraat
Anna in Trompettersteeg 5-1 dayshift, she's greek and very sweet (and loves to talk). E natural Cup
Posted: 2014-10-09, 11:40 pm

Dewey06
greenhoff wrote:
Although they aren"t " huge boobs " in my opinion, German Kim has the best set of boobs anywhere in De Wallen.[and butt] !!!!
I may be very biased here, but they are a good handful, WITHOUT enhancement [ which I hate]

But Polish Anna [even with enhancements]is a lovely lady, and a great provider

regards

Amen to that! Kim has, arguably, the best body and the cutest face...
Posted: 2014-10-10, 3:52 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
french7034 wrote:
I was with a girl in Covered Area 9 last Friday afternoon. Said her name was Mila and she was Dutch (not sure but she sounded very Dutch).
She had amazing tits, probably D or DD and they were natural. Beautiful girl and very charming too. I would recommend her 100%. Said she works three days a week and for 3/4 hours a time - the rest of the time she works in a bar (I forget which one).
Other than that I saw dozens of girls with stupidly huge enhanced tits, but that's not really my thing so didn't take note if I'm honest.

Hope this helps. Happy mongering :)

Could you post a review including price and acts on offer? I say that because she's not in the Girls database and would be a worthy entry. Apparently she went by Lina and is now Mila, and is positively reviewed on the Dutch hookers site. If you could review her then I think she could be added to the database.

Posted: 2014-10-10, 9:38 am

french7034
I'm in the process of knocking up a review but after two days out of office last week I have been swamped! I will post it this weekend.
I've got to say that it won't be a 'complete' review as my session was short and pretty standard, not to mention my disappointing performance!! Perhaps others can fill in the gaps as time goes on.
She was lovely though, one of the sweetest WGs I have been with and says she mainly has regulars (mostly Dutch) so she doesn't need to work all day and night.
FYI I was also with Jessica, the Italian girl also in the covered area. Will add my info to her section over the weekend.

Posted: 2014-10-10, 7:03 pm

bitman
@doc, I haven't sighted Brithney the past few days in Singel. I hope it is only a momentary disappearance..

@greenhoff, doubly agree with you there. No beating German Kim's tits and nipples in de wallen!

Posted: 2014-10-12, 8:30 pm

lilji
akaDrPussy wrote:
Check out Brithney in the Singel , Oude Nieuwstraat 22L ,works nights. Dainty little thai girl with huge enhanced tits and a filthy little minx! ;)

Just popped round there about 5 mins but no sign of her. Have to try and get round and finally see her but have to sneak as well so unsure if I'll manage.
Posted: 2014-10-13, 7:40 pm

a9g7dom
The one you are looking for is Josje, with amazing REAL breasts, highly recommended. Actually has a full bondage/sm studio in her kamer.

Corner kamer on Gordijnensteeg and Monikenstraat usually in the afternoons.
Posted: 2014-10-13, 10:16 pm

retro Power Kat
Anna has an ample bosom... viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20653
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: