Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Are Their Many Girls/Good Providers working Xmas Week?
Posted: 2014-10-10, 11:06 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I can recall Carice mentioning, Amsterdam & LD is as animated, as any other time really? Positive that's what he said anyway, Basically I have once again lost out on £££ for flights, as I have cancelled my trip around Cannabis cup, but I have a remaining trip left and I am keen to spend Christmas in Amsterdam.

I have heard many providers likes of Max, German Kim etc? do not work and take time off around this time. would like some other Micerz opinions, if that would be possible? Is Amsterdam a Ghost town in terms of active working RLD Christmas week? hell, do girls even work xmas day?

Thanks.
Re: Are Their Many Girls/Good Providers working Xmas Week?
Posted: 2014-10-11, 1:54 am

bitman
It is fairly alive and kicking during that period though you might not find some/many of the toppers around. The city turns even more beautiful with the lights.

Posted: 2014-10-11, 8:28 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Dam and the RLD are pretty active on Christmas time. For Christmas Eve and Christmas Day you have many girls working around, from dayshift till nightshift. Of course, a few of top ten girls are out of town as they taking a few days between 22 and 31. You can see them on the first ten days of January, but girls do decide what they want, and sometimes they are taking 2 or 3 weeks off during this period (late December first week of January included).

Did two trips in Christmas time, once was snowy one which was good (but it's was very cold during the morning), and I saw a lot of girls working, even during Christmas Day.

German Kim and Max are often not working two or three days before the 24 th December, but they work until 20 or 21.

All in all, girls definitely work on Christmas day (it might even a special occasion to give a present for this day if session was good or even better if you like much the girl you're with) , you should be able to have a great time if you decide to go on Xmas week.

Plus it seems like we have a new bomb here, Karina, thanks to blitzkrg
Posted: 2014-10-11, 2:47 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

Dam and the RLD are pretty active on Christmas time. For Christmas Eve and Christmas Day you have many girls working around, from dayshift till nightshift. Of course, a few of top ten girls are out of town as they taking a few days between 22 and 31. You can see them on the first ten days of January, but girls do decide what they want, and sometimes they are taking 2 or 3 weeks off during this period (late December first week of January included).

Did two trips in Christmas time, once was snowy one which was good (but it's was very cold during the morning), and I saw a lot of girls working, even during Christmas Day.

German Kim and Max are often not working two or three days before the 24 th December, but they work until 20 or 21.

All in all, girls definitely work on Christmas day (it might even a special occasion to give a present for this day if session was good or even better if you like much the girl you're with) , you should be able to have a great time if you decide to go on Xmas week.

Plus it seems like we have a new bomb here, Karina, thanks to blitzkrg

Thanks, once again Carice.

Yeah, I am sure with it being xmas, I will give a good tip or something lol. I booked and paid for 2 flights, one for Cannabis cup week (Unlikely I am attending now.) and for Christmas week too. So, I am intrigued, as to whether, I can see some good providers/Hot girls round that time?

I keep thinking am going to arrive and their is going to be like 5 girls max in sight, who won't appeal t me or something? ahaha!! regardless, I hope to have a good time their anyway, be nice to see if any stunners are working though? and if they're a bit more lenient with clients, in terms of what service you receive, bang for buck.

She, seems more what I am after in terms of service, I think kissing is a big plus in some cases.

Thanks.
Posted: 2014-10-11, 3:49 pm

kingsuarez
I've been thing about going Christmas week as well, are the bars/resturants shut down on the 24/25th or will it be business as usual?
Posted: 2014-10-14, 7:48 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
kingsuarez wrote:
I've been thing about going Christmas week as well, are the bars/resturants shut down on the 24/25th or will it be business as usual?

Mostly as usual. When I went at Xmas, although quiet, most of the bars and restaurants in the centre were open.

Posted: 2014-11-02, 4:28 pm

fizzersix
after speaking with a few of the girls on my past trip (some I wrote about here, some I didn't)..the girls now have more restrictive rules to follow to maintain their rooms, and it is causing chaos for them. The rule for leaving an extended period of time has changed. Apparently,these new rules could be affecting the issue with Mila, oh Mila,with that great bj and body tat...of not finding a steady room..She may have broke the rules..
It may be interesting to see how this x-mas turns out with the new rules..besides, the girls in the Sexyland area are getting nervous and their rents have increased with continuing plan to reduce the amount of window girls rooms there.You know, that is truly a great spot they shouldn't close down as it just sets the stage to be a great RLD area...one girl told me she doesn't really know she'll do when she has to leave that area since she doesn't like being on the main streets...well, we all know what she is going to do! the money will still be there. no doubt for those who go regular and are more consistent with mooching up to the girls may be able to shed more light.
Posted: 2014-11-06, 5:09 pm

harry33
Christmas and New Year normally big bucks for the girls and rooms pretty full. Naturally some take time off but other temp girls often fill otherwise vacant windows. A few I have known stop at New Year due to their perceived problem with drunk tourists. Its a great time to visit.
Posted: 2014-11-07, 9:36 pm

Amsterdamaged1
harry33 wrote:
Christmas and New Year normally big bucks for the girls and rooms pretty full. Naturally some take time off but other temp girls often fill otherwise vacant windows. A few I have known stop at New Year due to their perceived problem with drunk tourists. Its a great time to visit.

Thanks for your input. I do hope their are some good providers working over xmas week.
Posted: 2014-11-08, 7:13 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'll be there late afternoon on Christmas Eve through to early afternoon Boxing day. I'm not counting on much action, but any ladies I know, that I see, may get some festive lovin' if they're lucky ;)
Posted: 2014-12-25, 12:23 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I'm currently in Amsterdam and saw a lot of ladies working Xmas eve. The major players may have left town but maybe a quarter of the windows were occupied. Most of the curtains were closed though, so I couldn't see exactly who was there or not, but big boob Gloria was working on Tromp and also the long haired brunette milf with glasses on Dolleb was there. Lots of hotties elsewhere who I've never seen before. There was a Britney nameplate in a Singel window... not sure if it's the same one from de Wallen.

So, overall, there seems to be plenty of action if you want it. Also, all the regular eateries, bars and coffee shops were open last night till 01:00 at least... so it's a good time to visit, as long as it's not raining. Which it just has been!
Posted: 2014-12-25, 2:43 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
davey1800 wrote:
I'm currently in Amsterdam and saw a lot of ladies working Xmas eve. The major players may have left town but maybe a quarter of the windows were occupied. Most of the curtains were closed though, so I couldn't see exactly who was there or not, but big boob Gloria was working on Tromp and also the long haired brunette milf with glasses on Dolleb was there. Lots of hotties elsewhere who I've never seen before.

Hi davey,
I hope you're having a great time

Quote:
There was a Britney nameplate in a Singel window... not sure if it's the same one from de Wallen.

That's the Brithney we had always talked about
Posted: 2014-12-25, 4:48 pm

bud_bundy1967
If u r looking for a shemale, then after 30 december lots of shemale-hookers (most of them are working in the Bloedstraat, Gordijnensteeg and some in the Barndesteeg and on the Ouwe Zijds Achterburg wal) are gone to Ecuador for a vacation. Paloma is going to do that too. She's working till (and on) 29 december On 30 december is leaving (with lots of 'girlfriends/collegues') to Ecuador.
Posted: 2014-12-25, 8:16 pm

Stratosphere
Mr. and Ms. Stratosphere's regular girl said she would be working through all of xmas. Bulgarian, early twenties, black hair, small and petite if thats your cup of tea. She is good. Bloedstraat, second kamer on the right I believe. Evenings and nights.

Special feature: diamond in right side of nose.
Posted: 2014-12-26, 3:38 am

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Elodie is working... I didn't realise she was there Xmas eve. She'll also be around for New Years. I'm just recovering from the "seeing to" she just gave me! A very Merry Christmas was had indeed... she knocked the "bah humbug" right out of my system!!
Posted: 2014-12-26, 4:54 am

lilji
Brithney is back?! Hopefully she's there mid January as I always seem to miss her. Also hope I haven't over hyped her in my mind!
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: