Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Next Trip!!!
Posted: 2014-10-11, 1:27 am

berkshiretyman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So 2 days after getting back from a 3 day trip last may, I book again for October!! So with just under 3 weeks to go Ive started making my "to do" list.......
Natasha in singel and Agnieszka are top of the list....had 2 sessions with both of them in may...top class providers!!...tho not together sadly!!!!!!
I will try for Lilly again but not holding my breath on that one......hell that girls busy!!!!
Max....no trip would be complete without seeing max
A girl I saw last time.....in singel on the corner of kort kolk and spui....I think she said her name was Tamara....amazing arse and a lot of fun!
And a couple of others recently reported on...theres time for some research yet!!
I normally like to start my trip with a massage so Im thinking of trying dong fang this time
But I would also like to take a first trip to park118 this time...and heres where I need some advise.... looking at the map it looks like its located quite close to de pijp??? So whats the best way to get there? Im a bit concerned if ive had a smoke I probably will have no idea of where to get off a tram!!!
Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost? Having heard about the taxi scam I would probably research a nearby coffee shop to get taken to, not straight to park! Or maybe one of those 3 wheel taxi bikes? Could be a nice way to go if its was a nice day?

Bt
Re: Next Trip!!!
Posted: 2014-10-11, 1:48 am

bitman
Park 118 is in the de pijp. Tram 4 from Amsterdam Central or Dam, get down at Ceintuurbaan/Van Woustraat and a couple of minutes walk towards Sarphatipark.

Posted: 2014-10-11, 8:33 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
berkshiretyman wrote:
I will try for Lilly again but not holding my breath on that one......hell that girls busy!!!!

Just keep in mind, she works only three days a week, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Try to spot her when she starts around noon. If not,n you'll have to wait and be patient. : -)
Posted: 2014-10-11, 3:43 pm

berkshiretyman
bitman wrote:
Park 118 is in the de pijp. Tram 4 from Amsterdam Central or Dam, get down at Ceintuurbaan/Van Woustraat and a couple of minutes walk towards Sarphatipark.

Yeah thats my point....Im pretty sure I wouldn't know where to get off the tram lol
Posted: 2014-10-26, 8:02 pm

berkshiretyman
With just a few days until my next trip and I cant wait!!! As I said when I started this thread I am thinking of visiting park118 just for something different.......but now I find out about asmara and I cant make my mind up!!! Ive looked on here but there doesn't seem to be any recent posts so I was wondering about other micers preferences?? Any help is appreciated

Bt
Posted: 2014-10-26, 10:16 pm

poodooms123Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Have a good one mate.
Have you thought of Den Haag?
Huize Monique has some stunners.
I keep meaning to go, but 2nd week in December the weathers so shit.
Posted: 2014-10-30, 3:58 pm

berkshiretyman
3pm.. been in town now for 4 hours...love this place!!!
Posted: 2014-10-30, 4:12 pm

kingconan
Have a great time :) I can't get enough of the city!
Posted: 2014-10-30, 4:34 pm

berkshiretyman
kingconan wrote:
Have a great time :) I can't get enough of the city!

cheers mate I am doing lol
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: