Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Who's that girl?
Posted: 2014-10-17, 11:33 am

Greyarea_fan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings all.

Hopefully a quick one. Oudekennesteeg 7-L, night shift. Blonde that usually wears a black Playboy cap.

Any experiences?
Re: Who's that girl?
Posted: 2014-10-17, 7:28 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Don't know her but, for whatever reason, a baseball cap is usually a bad sign. So is being located on Oudekennis, for the most part.

Posted: 2014-10-18, 2:59 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Agreed about the baseball cap! Isn't that the strangest thing?

Posted: 2014-10-19, 2:14 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
Her name is Victoria, she's bulgarian and she has good reports.

Yes baseball cap is generally a bad sign, but it might be the exception.
Posted: 2014-10-19, 3:26 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
baseball cap, on the phone, OZA, & dancing in her window
all 4 signs that make greenhoff " walk on by "

regards

Posted: 2014-10-20, 12:57 am

george47 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,
Her name is Victoria, she's bulgarian and she has good reports.

Yes baseball cap is generally a bad sign, but it might be the exception.

In the 90s there was a blonde Dutch girl named Jackie on Dolleb who later worked in Haarlem. Some of the old timers here may remember her. She often wore a baseball cap and was great. I had several threesomes with her and her neighbour Natalie. I even have this photo of her in her cap. Strange how so many people would walk by a girl solely based on what she wears or where she is working.
As for the girl in question, I think I have passed her several times and she is certainly very pretty. Doesn't always wear the cap though so perhaps those are the days when she gets the good reports.

Attachments
jackie censored.jpg
jackie censored.jpg [ 24.41 KiB ]
Posted: 2014-10-20, 9:44 am

Greyarea_fan
Wow seems I started a discussion. "To cap or not to cap, that is the question"

Thanks for the info lads.
Posted: 2014-10-20, 7:18 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
george47 wrote:
Strange how so many people would walk by a girl solely based on what she wears or where she is working.

Many of the girls I've seen in the last five years working on OZA or other streets including Oudekennisteeg (which means that OZA is not only a rip off place to be for bad providers), who were wearing caps were bad providers for the better, rip off artists for the worse (Keira on OZA).

Place is not really the only criteria for knowing if a girl is good or bad otherwise Stoofsteeg could be considered as a top street but rip off blond girl Cristina is working there, so this is not luck !

However a place like OZA except for a few girls including Agnieszka is known for being the place where you can be ripped off easily because it's full of tourists and girls know exactly they are ready to pay cash for shitty service, just because it's the main canal.

Dolleb was one of my fav street for the girls involved in, as well as Sint Annenstraat during a time (thanks to Mikayla -now long time retired working girl- for that, among others excellent providers)

So sorry if I'm not fond of girls who are wearing caps, who for a few of them are tapping on the window to ask to come in, or more precisely who yell at you to come inside and go fuck them.

I like long black tight dresses, denim shorts, jeans, and I like quiet women. But that's my thing I suppose. And if there are good providers who are wearing hats and caps (hat was wearing by a girl called Roxane on Oza, never met her but she looked stunning) I'm sure they will be pointed out. It will be enlightning for everyone...
Posted: 2014-10-20, 7:52 pm

george47 Power Kat
I just remembered another great cap wearer. Selina also on Dolleb around 2006. Said she was Italian but other girls told me she was Bulgarian. Very cute and petite. Kind of like a European version of Cookie without the incredible BJ. I asked her to remove her hat once and she said she wore it to keep her wig on. Kind of threw me because I loved her long black hair. Used to wear long white socks which folded down over her boots for some reason. Only hooked up with her once in a threesome with Nina. Those were the days.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: