Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trying to find a blonde...
Posted: 2014-10-18, 2:00 am

dustybottoms
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When I visited Amsterdam in March there was a girl that I eyed for 4 straight days and never chose her services. Shockingly it's something that I have thought about from time to time ever since and now that I have another trip coming up she has been on my mind quite often.

My problem is that I am unable to locate her when perusing "The Girls" tab. If my memory serves me correctly, she was medium to tall height, beautiful blonde hair, a b/c cup. I think she was wearing short jean shorts almost each day/night she was working.

She was located near Oude Kerke on Sint Annendwarsstraat (I hope I spelled that properly) somewhere between 1-1 and 1-4.

Can someone help me out with this? I plan to follow through with it this time but it would be nice to see her reviews first.

There is a strong chance that my coordinates are slightly off so if there's someone in this general area that fits this description please let me know.
Re: Trying to find a blonde...
Posted: 2014-10-18, 2:08 pm

retro Power Kat
Could it be Nicole, I seem to remember her wearing denim, I think it was a denim skirt though. She's in that row of windows.

Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-3, Nicole viewtopic.php?t=21680
Re: Trying to find a blonde...
Posted: 2014-10-18, 3:41 pm

dustybottoms
Based off her reviews I hope so. Although the potential for oddly shaped tits has me a little concerned but not a deal breaker.

I'll add her to the list along with Max (will be my first time with her), Elodie and some chick that looked like Aletta Ocean.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: